• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine, Heroin (smoked), prostitutes - Experienced - 2 days that stick in my mind

bingey

Bluelight Crew
There is this one girl whom is now on my mind, I think she was called Lin but I can't be absolutely sure of this. In my mind she is forever 17 and I would not like to see how she has ended up although I wish her the best of lives. But I'm getting ahead of myself . At the time I was living in a small room with an older woman. Events led me out one summer night; the matter of the fact was that seeing as I now was a full-time junkie I had to buy some syringes and codeine at the watch duty pharmacy which happened to be quite far away up on the plateau of Longwy-Haut. After a long but very spirited walk, I try to stretch my legs as far as possible and some people have described them as frog legs due to their length in proportion to my thorax, I reached the pharmacy and concluded my business. Codeine and needles now in pocket, I start walking more slowly and enjoy the hot night, platanes-trees and general dustyness which wafts off the square in front of the pharmacy and prickles in my nose.

Some moments later I come across this young white man, who seems to be in agony and clutches his face, his French has a German accent and he refers to me as bruder while explaining that he has a terrible tooth ache.
Being the kind soul that I am I immediatly offer him some codeine after explaining that it is a very effective pain killer. The man is grateful but it offers him no relief after obtaining an aspirin from a kebab store, the guy shows me a car that has no window , just a piece of garbage bag patching the hole up. He tells me these small-town folk are crazy and leave everything unlocked.
After looking out for him while he went through the car's interior I assisted him in carrying a large stereo installation. The man promised me some joints in his hotel room but first he had to look up his girlfriend who was of Arab descent and lived in the ZUP, as close as you get to a ghetto in a small country town.
Anyway by now I was growing tired of this experience I wanted to go home but the guy insisted, after headbutting me over a cigarette; he bummed one off a black guy in a car and I asked if he could part with two which the guy seemed to be ok with but unfortunately for me not my companion, what mad reasoning lies behind this I shall never know. Despite the force of the impact I didn't fall and felt no pain, which is a common occurence with head blows for me , my skull must be very round and it's also pretty small actually.

The hotel was a motel and after smoking a joint which was rolled in red transparent cellulose I quickly fell asleep with my clothes on. Obviously the decision to stay over was made under duress; my new road partner seemed to be scared that I would rat him out, that's what he told me anyway. Note that I had the keys to the room, so my girlfriend couldn't go out and I also had no way of notifying her of my whereabouts.
Morning came and it looked like it was going to be another beautiful day , the guy insisted I'd join him for a short trip to Luxemburg in order to get some tax-free liquor and cigarettes. Maybe it was the promise of the day which lied in the nice morning sun but I actually enjoyed the prospect of this little expedition and followed him of my free will.
After a short bus drive and train ride we arrived in the grand station of Luxemburg city. In front of the baroque facade of the station there is a permanent crowd of between 20 and 50 junkies and bums hanging around with their dogs and bumming change and cigarettes from commuters and tourists alike.
Needlessly to say this sight had always intrigued me as long as I could remember it, which was probably as a child visiting my grandmother who lived in the city.
Anyway we browsed the stores due to the nice weather there was a lot of human flesh around us and my bruder made good use of this nicking some sun glasses and some clothes for a schwester he was trying to chat up. Somehow I ended up with the sunglasses and promptly gave them to this little black kid not more than 5-6 years old who came towards me with his mother on the road crossing, he was scared but his mother made a gesture that implied that gifts were not to be turned down and he accepted them, I never had a thing for sunglasses anyway.
Did I mention we were headed back to the station? Pay close attention now as we are about to meet the centerfold of this story , the Chinese girl which buzzes around my head to this very day , 7 years later.
My bruder had now got it into his head that he or we should get with some hookers , do note that despite his highly volatile and physical temper he was paying for everything. Only when we met the hookers did I find out that the guy had more than a 1000 euro's in his wallet. Anyway like most loaded people he was cheap and tried to get the girls to perform a threesome for the ludicrous amount of 100 euro's.
The Chinese girl was quite pretty and looked a bit sad. Her older white friend looked considerably more run down and her face was riddled with sores and welts , probably caused by scratching her skin with dirty fingernails on the H. Somehow me and the girls instantly connected, perhaps they saw how weak I was compared to my companion and maternal instincts took over.
The new plan was to get some H, for some reason however once the product was acquired my mate turned on me and stated that I was not to have any because I was too young, but I suspect he was jealous. The girls noticed his unfriendly demeanor and repeatedly scolded him for being so harsh to such a good looking kid. Anyway after the girls acquired 40 euro's worth of product we headed to a small apartment building and set up camp in the entrance, which was in such a way shielded from sight that we could sit on the stairs , while the girls folded 2 squares of aluminium into a boat to hold the dope, so that it can melt and run like a mad little child and the tightly rolled tube which greedily catches up with the resulting fumes. The smell of smoked brown heroin is quite peculiar some will even go as far as to describe it as flowery. After the provider and the two chicks, I had my moment of joy and happily partook. After this things get a bit vague but I guess me and the girls ran away with the remainder of the dope after deciding the guy was really bad news. A short chase which led back to the station ensued and while trying ineffectively to hide in a kiosk the daemon caught up with us and vented his anger on me , seeing as there were too many witnesses to get solidly physical , he satisfied his wrath by swearing and spitting, and then left us still carrying his auto-radio and packs of cigarettes in a white plastic bag.

By now the girls insisted that I'd stick around and spend the day under their care we smoked some more dope on a very narrow brick staircase which was built along the train track and led upwards into the city , it was littered with syringes and other signs of junkie activity.
I told the girls that I was an injector and that I had a girlfriend at home both of these things seemed to displease them , the injecting the older one and the girlfriend Lin who had told me she was 17 years old, adopted and had gotten into smoking heroin quite recentely, also that she got in the car with johns but never took her pants off. She seemed so sweet and out of place now that I look back but under the haze of Heroin none of this shocked me.
After running out the girls told me they had to score again so they headed for the small streets across the station where men came to pick up girls in cars. I would wait for them. A while later Lin came back in tears she did not want to explain and was intent on smoking a lot of dope quickly so we did. Her friend helped me to smoke holding the boat for me and applying the flame of the lighter carefully. Looking back now I guess Lin had to go further than she was comfortable with or had experienced some kind of aggression from a John perhaps even both.
A while later I remember walking onto the road, the girls freaking out, yelling that I was going to get hit by a car, but honestly I did not care I was on my cloud and nothing was going to get me off not even death.
Things get muddled but I guess there was some more hooking and scoring. I listened to Lin as she told me her woes. Her friend was not looking out for her sincerely but only hanging on cause she was young and pretty and therefore profitable. I guess she told me about her dreams and how impossible they now seemed although I can't remember for sure. More distinctly the girls explained that heroin often led to sexual frigidity for them. However as night set in the older one approached me and told me it would be good for Lin to have someone like me. After handing me a pink post it with her phone number on it the sad and beautiful girl and I parted and I was never to see her again.
It's not that I didn't want to phone her, but obviously once I returned home after my 48 hours of MIA all hell broke loose. The hag that had been locked up for 2 days now with no idea of where I was or what I was doing, scolded and screamed and I guess I put the note on our little rickety table in my naive way of doing and it was gone the next day.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_heroin
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting story. Sounds like a bad scene though. I feel sorry for the little Asian girl.

interesting story. i can imagine this crazy german very well as you described him. i recently had to put up with a crack heads shite talk all night because i had missed the last bus home from the city and in a t-shirt i was freezing cold and basically took his sleeping bag to wrap around me as he smoked his low grade crack all night and talked rubbish. just before i gave him some of my h to smoke he showed me his stash of about 500e he had acquired that day. he passed out into a deep sleep after the gear and i was very tempted to take some cash as i actually needed it more than him however for some reason i did not. probably conscience.

Hey tryptamite has a good soul I would gladly panhandle all day with him

Reminds me off this drunk I robbed in the train in that very same city , good days , I remember the passengers being outraged at me stealing from a guy who was sleeping one of them even called me ... Wait for it .... demon ... seriously like probably a christian..

Lol thanks binge fella.

I tried panhandling once I couldn't do it again.
Id rob meat ? out of chain supermarkets and sell it to a local gangster who would dialstribute it to friends and family to portray himself as a Robin Hood figure!!

Luckily haven't needed to steal for a while, bar the odd bit of chocolate :)