Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB + Cannabis) - First time - Definitely 'different'

violentdreams

Greenlighter
Me and a friend take 6-APB pellets ('Benzo Fury') fairly regularly and at one point found ourselves taking them too regularly, but anyway, that is irrelevant to the experience I am going to tell you about. I have always been quite naive about cannabis and what it can do, I labelled it as 'boring' as I don't like 'chilling' that much and I almost wasted a perfectly good steak pie by falling asleep in it due to monging out so badly. Imagine wasting a steak pie, especially when you have the munchies. That experience was when I was much younger and I haven't really smoked weed at all other than being passed the odd spliff around the fire at a festival.

So there's me, A, B and C. B and C have never tried 6-APB before but smoke cannabis very regularly. Myself and A take our first pellet and try to get C to take his pellet but he wants to wait for D to arrive, once D arrives they spend time waiting to find out who they can get some weed from, luckily they only have to wait half an hour or so because the guy they buy off lives one level down in their apartment building. (Convenient for them right?)

So they get the weed and take their pellets, we all start coming up around the same time B and C have consumed some alcohol and I believe this to be why they came up a bit quicker from the 6-APB, I also find that the come up on 6-APB is much quicker if a small amount of alcohol has been consumed beforehand. C says that he is "rushing too much" compared to what he has experienced before (he has done MDMA etc. but never a 'legal high'), C decides it's a brilliant idea to go and make himself sick because he doesn't want to be up all night, he manages to get a small bit of the pellet up but it's already too late as it's taken quite an effect on him. Myself, A and B are currently loving everything.

Around 3 hours from coming up myself and A decide to another pellet, between then and now we've been casually smoking spliffs and it's given a pleasant feeling. The second pellet hits fairly soon after consumption and life is good. Then around 2 hours after the second pellet hitting C; now in a much better mood, decides a bucket bong would be a good idea. Now this is the first time I'd smoked weed properly in at least two years so no kind of 'tolerance' was there at all and I'd never taken any serious psychedelic so I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

I took a hit from the bucket bong and slowly the most nightmarish experience I have ever had with drugs was about to unfold, I took it in too fast and held it in too long, those were my first mistakes. The flashing crosses or slight fractal patterns I usually experience from 6-APB began to intensity until they were very bright. I was enjoying it, a lot. A and C are sat next to each other smoking and everything begins moving in stop-motion. Music sounded amazing. Then everything became extremely slow, I felt like I was getting stuck in the past and I had to keep walking into the present, stepping/swaying from side to side become extremely fun. I was having a great time, then I asked if everyone else was experiencing what I was, all replied that they weren't. I began to wonder why it was only happening to me and got slightly paranoid about it.

C then mentions how you can still feel the hit from the bucket bong in your chest and all of us agree, I start focusing on it too much and then my chest feels like it's tightening up a lot. I have to lay down and breathe slowly, but I can't tell if I am breathing. I start to believe I am suffocating and shout at A to ring an ambulance as I have 'read that this is how people die from Cannabis', I wasn't even struggling for air, it felt like I was completely disconnected from my respiratory system and that there was just nothingness. I have never read that this was how people died from smoking weed but I the anxiety attack was so bad that I was making these things up in my mind.

I had to keep lifting up as I felt like I was sinking into the floor and become smaller and smaller and soon I would just become nothing and be lost in a land with no escape, just darkness and all the while I would be suffocating, forever. For some reason C gets A to feed me some sugar and I tell him to at least get it in my fucking mouth and tell him not to get any in my hair. A and B laughed that although I genuinely thought I was going to die I still cared about my hair.

I managed to move into the bed and had to get A to spoon me and keep his hand on my chest as my hand kept getting 'stuck in the past' and my chest would simply rise around my hand. C thoughtlessly tells me to "calm down" and says that I'm "not going to have a heart attack" immediately I begin to feel a large pulsing in my neck and run my hand over it to feel a vein bulging outwards at least 1cm more than usual, of course none of this was real. I wanted to pass out, I prepared myself for death as I truly believed that was how this was going to end, I just wanted it to be over.

I was sinking into the bed and looked up to see a row of silhouettes along the edge of the duvet, the silhouettes were of owls holding mugs, extremely random. I closed my eyes to see hearts exploding. I was praying that I would pass out and my brain will take over the job of breathing as I believed I wasn't breathing sufficiently. I kept seeing puzzles and the puzzle pieces began falling through, I thought that once all the pieces had fallen through then I would pass out, but it just went on to another puzzle.

The whole experience lasted around 45 minutes, during its occurrence it felt like it lasted 2 hours and when I try and look back on it it feels like it lasted 5 minutes. It was definitely a learning experience and has made me more alert about mixing drugs and the effects they can have. I think the combination for someone with more control would have been brilliant but I was reckless and allowed the paranoia to drag me into its downward spiral.

I forgot to mention that all the time this was happening C just kept saying to me "Don't let this put you off weed." What a bellend, I haven't though. I've just learnt not to be so naive and research the possible consequences of what I am doing. B and C thought I would either be sick or go to sleep for a long time but I returned to normality quite soon after the experience ended. C passed the time by asking me about homosexuality, he claims to be heterosexual but he was extremely interested. Bless.

I have to commend A for being in an intense state of euphoria and doing a fine job of trying to keep me calm.

Tagged by HeadphonesandLSD
substancecode_6apb
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled