• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time Xanax RX 0,5 mg

MrSmoke

Greenlighter
Hello fellas, at first I want to sorry for my English, this is not my first language.
So I wanted to as you couple of questions, because I have never experienced that. And I want to say, I'm not a some junky, I live normal and succesfull life. But some times I like to relax and expierence some easy stuffs, but jus only once or two. So yesterday I tried Xanxax Xr 0,5mg one pill. I liked what I felt, it was realy calm and peacefull, I kinda liked it:). But today on forums I read that others takes about 2-4 or even much more 8o. So today is a free day to me, I thought it would be good to relax ant trip a little bit. So I took 1 0.5mg at once, after about hour one more, ant then more 2, so that's would be 2mg at all. Now its interesting whats gonna be, for now im feeling kinda weird, it looks that's there no problems at all, but a litthe bit aniexy there is. But nothing interesting at all. I'm even thinking to take more 1mg, that would be 3mg in about 4 hours. Is it good idea? And one more thing, friend is calling and asking to gou out to hangout in a small friend sitdown, probably there will be some beer and weed. I think I wouldnt mix Xanax with beer, but how about weed? Would be bad if I will smoke some? Im a little bit scared to to some crazy shits if Xanax and weed doesn't good :D. Thans for advice, and sorry for my English againt, I hope you will understand what I wrote there :D. Peace

Last edited:
And I forgot to say, after these to 2mg, i'm walking like retard :D, like drunk or something

Hello fellas, at first I want to sorry for my English, this is not my first language.
So I wanted to as you couple of questions, because I have never experienced that. And I want to say, I'm not a some junky, I live normal and succesfull life. But some times I like to relax and expierence some easy stuffs, but jus only once or two. So yesterday I tried Xanxax Xr 0,5mg one pill. I liked what I felt, it was realy calm and peacefull, I kinda liked it:). But today on forums I read that others takes about 2-4 or even much more 8o. So today is a free day to me, I thought it would be good to relax ant trip a little bit. So I took 1 0.5mg at once, after about hour one more, ant then more 2, so that's would be 2mg at all. Now its interesting whats gonna be, for now im feeling kinda weird, it looks that's there no problems at all, but a litthe bit aniexy there is. But nothing interesting at all. I'm even thinking to take more 1mg, that would be 3mg in about 4 hours. Is it good idea? And one more thing, friend is calling and asking to gou out to hangout in a small friend sitdown, probably there will be some beer and weed. I think I would mix Xanax with beer, but how about weed? Would be bad if I will smoke some? Im a little bit scared to to some crazy shits if Xanax and weed doesn't good :D. Thans for advice, and sorry for my English againt, I hope you will understand what I wrote there :D. Peace
The xanax should not be making you feel anxious, you dont need to take anymore as you have a low tolerance and you are already feeling the effects off what you have took, all your doing by taking more is helping to increase your tolerance and the likelyhood of you ending up doing some stupid things you wont remember, especially if you drink alcohol aswell as take xanax.

xanax + alcohol = (higly possible) bad combination.

xanax + weed = good combination

Have fun and stay safe. ;)

Different people have different tolerances, especially if they've been using it for a while. 2mg may be a normal dose for someone, but it sounds like a pretty heavy dose for you.

Weed should be fine mixing with xanax, but as you mentioned, no alcohol.

Yeah, I did a mistake in first post, now im edited it, im not going to drink alco. Just a couple of light joint if you say so that is a good mix :)).

And one more thing, I have read that after Xanax you may feel sleepy. Yesterday after 0,5g I felt that and olmoast went to sleep. Today after these 2mg I don't want to slepp at all :D.

Last edited:
If you don't crush the XR you have to take a lot more than IR. The XR xanax formulation in my opinion has no place in the world, except when crushed it's better than IR's because the soft onset and long lingering effects.

And one more thing, I have read that after Xanax you may feel sleepy. Yesterday after 0,5g I felt that and olmoast went to sleep. Today after these 2mg I don't want to slepp at all :D.
You are already building up a tolerance to xanax, you don't want to do this.

You are new to xanax and you don't want to mess it up. And this is the reason why you read other people using higher doses.
If you can start to respect the drug now, it'll will respect you when you do actually need it.

It's normal for some people on this forum to be on higher dosages than you, tolerance builds very quickly. When I was addicted to xanax last year I would take 12mg at a time which would most definitely be dangerous for you to do.
Don't push it - don't do much higher doses than what you're used to just because you've seen that others have, it's just a question of tolerance.
Xanax and weed are fine. Do NOT mix xanax & alcohol or xanax & any opiates. And it's normal for you to have trouble walking, speaking etc. and generally look like you're drunk.
Plaese be careful. Benzo addiction is awful.

So I can say the xanax and the couple of joints was awesome thing:D. I cant write now ir details :D, but i can say now i know how sanax works, and this is enough for me :DD

So yesterday I jus only wanted to to an experiment and just look how it works, its intersting thing, after these 2mg i was so calm like iv never been. Everything looked realy good, after we smoked some weed it was even better. But why there is so awfull adiction whit benzo? Today i dont want it anymore, yesterday was anough for me to expierence. Its shit I can say :D...

But why there is so awfull adiction whit benzo?

Because if you use benzo's to get through an uncomfortable situation you will start to use them to get through situations that in the past you wouldn't need a drug to make it through. You will start relying on the benzo to get through other situations you don't really want to be in.
The benzo masks your true feelings and ultimately you will rely on them just to get through the day.

Only take them when you absolutely need to, eg. panic attacks.

Once you start needing higher doses to get the same effect a lower dose used to give you or just using them recreationally, you are playing with "fire"/addiction and only bad things can come from this behaviour and I mean REAL bad things.