• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Old version here.

Here are some posts from the end of the last version:

Got paid starting at 6am to be baked and hang out with my brother in law waiting for it to snow. Didn't start salting till 8.

Just ran back to his house to load more salt so I went next door to mine and took a fat bong rip, ate a perk now where heading out to go salt.

It's like money falling out the sky and on top of this I get my u employment this week. It's trying to change over to rain but that doesn't mean we're not gonna hustle this $5 bags of salt for 50 a bag plus the hourly fee haha

Snow plowing and salting is easy money

Got a little bit of cash for xmas along with a pair of shoes and an upgrade on my phone...decided to get a g of dro (and it was 5 bucks cheaper than normal : P).

Thought i might get real high before i have to quit...a g is nothing to most of you, but i was high as fuck from lowered tolerance...too bad it's my weed tolerance that drops so easily...now if only my narcotic and benzodiazepine tolerances would go down at all when i practice abstainenc lol...i was having panic attacks during present opening because of the noise of 7 other people even with 2.5mg of clonazepam lol...couldn't handle going to my gandmother's house unfortunately , due to the anxiety that would be brought on from 20+ kids and 20+ adults...It did snow in my part of texas though last night...i think thats the first white xmas ive ever seen lol...its all slush now, but it was pretty last night...

I hope everone had a good xmas if you clebrate it...

laC, token, tentram, how are y'all's holidays going?

edited for spelling/grammatical errors...goddamn smartphones with their touchscreens...I miss my keyboard with buttons lol...the Galaxy S III is pretty gnar though...only $100 at Sams with my 2 year contract...was $199.99 at the AT&T store...

I have the same mindset of going hard before I have to quit. I will be on probabtion , but I just bought an eighth of some really fire nugs. Currently smoking out of my new bowl! I took vyvanse and 1.5mg suboxone today, and I just bought ground kava kava from a local headshot, and brewed some tea, my mouth is soo numb hahaha

I haven't got to listen to your track yet captain. I have been so busy!
It's good to hear you are having fun though hahhaa

Damn smoke, that sounds like some good money! Don't have too much fun though ,;)

Yummy, I did two dimes of heroin today. They weren't selling yesterday [my friend went down to the hood to try and pick some up], so I was a bit worried today, but someone was at the spot selling. It was stronger dope than usual at the spot so it was a nice surprise.

It snowed in my part of texas as well. It only snowed like 1.5-2 inches I believe though. Still a nice surprise for texas and christmas. I miss the snow really badly as I'd get alot of snow in the Mountains in NC, so I'm used to a bit of snow every year.

Ya, you live in the d-town area don't you? Is it all nasty now? lol

It's still like 30 degrees here, but the snow didn't stay for long...how'd your xmas go cloudy?

And damn this social is getting lengthy...almost 50 posts beyond the normal start of a new version...

well..the good news is..
it's almost over!
;)

<3 od.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...sychedelics-overblown?p=11163842#post11163842 <-- lol logicandreason claims he possess all the important knowledge that humans collectively have as a whole.

^hasn't smoked enough DMT if you ask me.

i doubled my morphine dose up this morning, 2 x 200mg shots (one after the other) and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. i slouched back in my couch for a solid 10 mins before moving...to grab the bong and bowl and chop up :D

how's everyone going?

you play guitar? for how long?? i love to play, been strumming guitars for 6+ years. i pay everything, but my favorite is to play metal. for instance, one of my favorite tracks to play is undertow, and four degrees by tool. i like old school too like erotomania by dream threater, and YYZ by Rush

you play guitar? for how long?? i love to play, been strumming guitars for 6+ years. i pay everything, but my favorite is to play metal. for instance, one of my favorite tracks to play is undertow, and four degrees by tool. i like old school too like erotomania by dream threater, and YYZ by Rush

Yeah man. I play and sing.. mostly acoustic singer/songwriter shit with a little more grit. Been playing for years. Started off playing drums than was tired of being in the back. I'm too pretty for that.. ;) Hah. So I picked up the guitar and learned, started writing songs and playing shows.

I like metal too but I only play it in my spare time when I want to rip some nasty arpeggios or play with some cool scales and pinch harmonics on electric. I just bought a 2012 Les Paul Standard a few months back. So sweet.

Made $150 in 8 hours today and get my unemployment this week. We did $3200 in billing in 8 hours for 3 inches of snow lol

The fucking church alone paid $650

how are my OD people? i'm nodding decently from 25mg of oxycodone, smoking a cigarette and listening to some Flying Lotus, chilling hard =D

how are my OD people? i'm nodding decently from 25mg of oxycodone, smoking a cigarette and listening to some Flying Lotus, chilling hard =D

damn, sounds very euphoric!!! i am very good!! had amphetamines, bupre, temazepam, kava kava tea, almost .75g marijuana (so far between me and another), and many ciggs... i feel very good hahah :)

Made $150 in 8 hours today and get my unemployment this week. We did $3200 in billing in 8 hours for 3 inches of snow lol

The fucking church alone paid $650

holy shit!! buy yourself a fat sack!!!

Yeah man. I play and sing.. mostly acoustic singer/songwriter shit with a little more grit. Been playing for years. Started off playing drums than was tired of being in the back. I'm too pretty for that.. ;) Hah. So I picked up the guitar and learned, started writing songs and playing shows.

I like metal too but I only play it in my spare time when I want to rip some nasty arpeggios or play with some cool scales and pinch harmonics on electric. I just bought a 2012 Les Paul Standard a few months back. So sweet.

ohh nice! i want to play acoustic sometimes. your guitar sounds sick too!!

Just dropped 4 hits of alice...never done more than 2...ready to fly high :p

hahaha damn, is it night time for you? i always like doing acid in the day, but have fun!!!! are yor haviou doing it with some mates, or have anything fun planed like night-hikes through a forest or video games?

ohh nice! i want to play acoustic sometimes. your guitar sounds sick too!!

Yeah acoustic is great, especially for writing songs. It just sounds great and I have a couple nice ones.. been playing my Takamine Jumbo G series a lot.. it's got such a huge booming sound. I barley even need a mic on it when I play live.

Sweet, I've always been a fender or Ibanez man, but the more I play Les Paul's the more I like them, especially for certain styles. I started on drums too and within a few years I picked up guitar. I can now play piano and bass of course (played strictly bass, slap and what not for years), so I a well versed in all four piece band instruments and can read and write music. I never gave a shit for reading music. But my parents made me go to college, so I thought, "what the hell," I might as well go for something I like, right! Glad I went now, 'cause I can write for orchestral instruments and jam some Satriani or old school Hammett if I want to! %)

solo trip actually, and ya...I'm in texas...prolly gonna watch a few trippy movies or some shit like that...I just needed a mood lift, so said fuck it...always wanted to trip this hard anyway, so here's my chance...

solo trip actually, and ya...I'm in texas...prolly gonna watch a few trippy movies or some shit like that...I just needed a mood lift, so said fuck it...always wanted to trip this hard anyway, so here's my chance...

Nice. Don't forget to come and post some crazy shit when you're peaking. ;)

lol...I'll try to remember...I tripped 2 hits a couple weeks ago and it was bomb...dunno if I'll be able to type at 4 hits lol...different batch, but from same people, and it's been consistently good...

Anyone got any suggestions to make the most of a solo trip? I've done it in the past but in bad situations/areas, but now doing it in the safety of my own home...

Status
Not open for further replies.