• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
replacing the alcohol i'll likely be finishing off today. friends are out of town/travelling so i'll be spending the night by myself or with dad and maybe his company if he's up to anything, he's not sure yet. i may even just have my bit of morphine and take a bottle of whiskey to the fishing spot just over the mountain and camp there the night. it's only a 30-40min walk/hike taking it reasonably easy up and down the steep incline. get dropped at the top of the mountain and beginning of the descent and there it is halved.

OD Song of the Day

Marilyn Manson - Slutgarden

Drinking some Makers Mark... my chic is working till 3:00am so I'm just going to booze it up. Just started watching "Killing Them Softly" with brad pitt online.. so good so far.

I think this New Years celebration will be easily as intoxicated as all previous (all starting at age 14 of course). Epic party much? Tons of free high quality liquor? Hell yea!

that's another decent drop of whiskey but i'm a tight ass and would usually save the extra $10 i save on JD or CC and grab a box of codeine :p hangover cure and all, you know? along with some home grown - which i'm going to have to get some nice pictures of in the next month or so when they're in full bloom and almost full and mature. i love the site of 2-3' heads:)

i haven't seen that movie, nor any new one's recently.

yea i never heard of that movie either... whats it about? Cuz I ususally like movies starring him, (no homo?) haha anywaysss im smoking some primo OG kush right now its sooo fruity it tastes like Im eating dank skittles! haha

Made another $40 today doing a grass job

It's supposed to snow again tonight but not to much I don't think, either way we gotta at least salt with the way it's looking. It's supposed to start at 2 or so. I'm setting my alarm for 5 and I'm sure we will end up starting early again. Idc its $15 an hour to shovel and salt

For now I'm gonna go get some cigs, make Taco Bell my bitch, and then try to catch a few hours of sleep.

hey guys just wanna run something by you real quick before i do something stupid, 300mg of codeine is equal to 30mg oxycodone, right?

I live on the NC/VA border and the nearest city which would be danville va will NOT sell you needles unless you have a insulin perscription at that pharmacy -__- that pisses me off. soo otherwise I have to drive to burlington NC or Greensboro NC which are both hour and a half rides. so yeah I really live out In the sticks.

anyway... I'm feeling pretty good at work today I took 30mg morphine orally, 60mg morphine iv, 25 mg amphetamine/d-amp, and I got a cough so i took some of my codeine cough syrup (as prescribed)

Hey bud, I can help you out because I'm familiar with that area.

If you know where Eden, NC is (short ride from you I'm sure, its like 20 minutes from Danville, VA if you take the Berry Hill Road) you can get a syringe at the local Wal-Mart last time I checked. CVS will give you a hard time about it though...at least the one in Madison/Mayodan will. If you need help finding them locally and Wal-Mart gives you the run around shoot me a PM and I'll go into more details. Don't want to give out more information than this on the public forum because I'd prefer not to give away my exact location. ;)

Last edited:
Just throwin it out there as I saw it mentioned, I also play acoustic guitar, I have a nice hollow body Ibanez.

So I have been having fun using xmas cash to inebriate myself these past few days, dabbled with some tina, and xanax, and mary mary mary.

What are the Od socialites doing for New years!?

I'm going to a house party to hang out with some old friends and drink a bunch of liquor. ;) ;) Plan on having a blast shooting pool, playing beer pong, and hopefully meeting some new women :D.

Aside from that...not much. ;)

All I ever find in the hood is crack... Not in the mood for that today. Today I want opiates. Fuck everything about codeine not being OTC.

Hey bud, I can help you out because I'm familiar with that area.

If you know where Eden, NC is (short ride from you I'm sure, its like 20 minutes from Danville, VA if you take the Berry Hill Road) you can get a syringe at the local Wal-Mart last time I checked. CVS will give you a hard time about it though...at least the one in Madison/Mayodan will. If you need help finding them locally and Wal-Mart gives you the run around shoot me a PM and I'll go into more details. Don't want to give out more information than this on the public forum because I'd prefer not to give away my exact location. ;)

wow so awesome to see people near my area that's pretty rare. but thanks for that info that truly does help out. but btw check out my profile I posted my Skype name (that's all I have currently.) and shoot me am I'm
i gotta ask a few questions.

All I ever find in the hood is crack... Not in the mood for that today. Today I want opiates. Fuck everything about codeine not being OTC.

I totally understand this feeling!! everytime I go to the local "trap" all I hear is a bunch of "gangbangers" sellin crack and then when I ask about dope all I hear is "mannn get outta here askin bout that shit! we don't sell that around here bruh" so 98% of the time Im reduced to shooting pills :( . so yeah I feel ya jus wishing we could get codeine OTC!!

i've never had the displeasure of having to even consider to cold cop here - there's no scene for it where i live now. i've always had phone connects, friends or the doctor/pharmacy. we dopefiends downunder get a bit of a break with otc codeine and dihydrocodeine syrup for the inflated prices, smaller deals and more stepped on gear.

pity it's not a matter of moving to florida anymore to join the local pill mill.

^ What's your take on codeine vs DHC? Is DHC much better or are they pretty similar?

lot less histamine release, and most people find it a little more euphoric than codeine but there's a fair bit of similarity between the two. sorbitol is in the syrup which inhibits taking too much, usually when i do have some codeine beforehand to counteract the possible diarrhea. it's not worth it if you have a tolerance, put it that way. i did likr it at one stage but i really am a codeine and morphine man at heart.

do you guys even have DHC in any formulation in the states? i know the UK they use it in a tablet for PM a fair bit.

hey guize! i sm reaal really fucked up fro, 750 or 900 mg of lyrica (i think i added another pill)'; fat bowls of funky buds aand im fuckked. i also took 90mg DXM and 1mg suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.