• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I just shot up some morphine also (mscontin). I hate those fuckers they gel quite bad.
and otherwise just been doin that most of the day and smokin some kush/kief in a waterfall. and I'm
so glad I finally decided to join I feel like I allready know all of y'all haha.

well I just shot up some morphine also (mscontin). I hate those fuckers they gel quite bad.
and otherwise just been doin that most of the day and smokin some kush/kief in a waterfall. and I'm
so glad I finally decided to join I feel like I allready know all of y'all haha.

You should be using a micron filter if you're injecting pills.

also I have the flu and feel like shit :(

You should have gotten your flu shot. Although you would have had to get it 2 weeks before being exposed to the flu, and the flu shot doesn't even cover all the strains of flu viruses.

well captain unfortunately I do not have access to micron filters... hell it takes an hour and a half drive
just to pick up clean needles From a pharmacy! and I did get a flu shot this was a different strain so I'm just SOL (shit outta luck)

Merry late Christmas to everyone lurking OD, hope y'all are having a good holiday season. :)

I went out tonight and bought myself a present now that the family is gone ;). Waiting for the cable man to come around and hook up my broadband....sick of not begin able to play video games with my buds.

Merry/Happy whatever your celebrate/have celebrated and everyone be safe! :D

I live on the NC/VA border and the nearest city which would be danville va will NOT sell you needles unless you have a insulin perscription at that pharmacy -__- that pisses me off. soo otherwise I have to drive to burlington NC or Greensboro NC which are both hour and a half rides. so yeah I really live out In the sticks.

anyway... I'm feeling pretty good at work today I took 30mg morphine orally, 60mg morphine iv, 25 mg amphetamine/d-amp, and I got a cough so i took some of my codeine cough syrup (as prescribed)

In VA you can purchase syringes with out a prescription (of course like what must be happening in your case, the pharmacist can refuse sale). Are you sure there isn't more pharmacies near where you live. It would be weird having to drive all the way to Greensboro or Burlington to find a pharmacy. There has to be pharmacies in between the border of NC/VA and those major cities in NC.

I purchase my syringes at Walmart and I never get questioned there. They seem to be real good about just handing you syringes. Even at Walgreens I've purchased syringes no questioned ask. Only once place I've ever been asked why I need the syringes (at a Savon pharmacy at a Albertsons - I just told the pharmacist I need them for insulin. He questioned why I wanted 29 gauge needles instead of 30 or 31 like what most people seem to buy and i quickly just told him personal preference [my friend likes 29g 1cc 1/2 inch. Most 30 or 31 gauge needles don't come in 1/2 inch which is what my friend prefers. I don't care and like 30 or 31 gauge but 29 works anyway])

I live on the NC/VA border and the nearest city which would be danville va will NOT sell you needles unless you have a insulin perscription at that pharmacy -__- that pisses me off. soo otherwise I have to drive to burlington NC or Greensboro NC which are both hour and a half rides. so yeah I really live out In the sticks.

anyway... I'm feeling pretty good at work today I took 30mg morphine orally, 60mg morphine iv, 25 mg amphetamine/d-amp, and I got a cough so i took some of my codeine cough syrup (as prescribed)

buy them online?
i used to live out in the middle of nowhere.
it was amazing...and i miss it.

but..buying online can be cheaper.

Last edited:
IME, syringes are usually free without a prescription in a lot of pharmacies in CA, different chains have different policies but it honestly varies store to store just based on whoever's working at the time and how biased they are.

Most of the pharmacist techs I've encountered have been kind, especially when you're just dealing with oral syringes for rectal use, but even with needles I've only been denied a handful of times.

However, relying on that system means relying on the generosity of the pharmacist, I've been told "limit 1 per customer" and I've also had pharmacists give me handfuls of them or stuff paper bags with 10ml oral syringes, so it really comes down to chance/luck/etc.

If you are a regular user of syringes, I think it's much more convenient to order syringes and other HR supplies online by the box / in bulk at a discounted rate. Remember to practice responsible and safe storage and disposal techniques.

Last edited:
the beauty of being a needle user in australia is how freely available they are. near every pharmacy will sell to you - i've never been knocked back in near enough 9 years. most exchanges, in capital cities for eg, also have micron filters (small fee sometimes) and any/most luer tock tips ranging from 22-31g. single use insulin (usually terumo or BD) 1cc barrels ranging from 27-31g and single use 3 and 5mL barrels. swabs. water. pretty much anywhere will have most, if not all, of what you want. they even supply extra large disposal bins which are handy for the larger sized barrels.

the worst you'll get is a snide look from some chick in the pharmacy but that's no problem to wipe away of course.

my point is there are no legality issues when attaining them, which sucks that you guys face in certain places in amerukka.

^there is no beauty or convenience..
or safety, really..

in being a needle user..in the bible belt.

evil-doers..;)

which part of the bible belt are you from? memory doesn't serve me.

you're a girl, it's unattractive and heroin chic was so 90's;)

take_a_chill_pill_greeting_card-p137031580710247394envwi_400.jpg

i hear they taste pretty nice. and put on a nice album and kick the feet up.

the worst part..

kansas?

I am having such a good day.

I just got a new plugin installed for Counter Strike so I can make climbing videos a thousand times easier without having to be on an online server.

I also started making the bonus material for the box set version of my full length album. %)

^sounds nice

i had an alright day, hopefully i will feel better in a little bit %)

Just throwin it out there as I saw it mentioned, I also play acoustic guitar, I have a nice hollow body Ibanez.

So I have been having fun using xmas cash to inebriate myself these past few days, dabbled with some tina, and xanax, and mary mary mary.

What are the Od socialites doing for New years!?

Status
Not open for further replies.