• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stay off the spice!! A long term user warning.

If votd's post wasn't enough to convince you not to do spice...then nogood's should have done the trick....just smoke weed.
gotta say; its the good green for me and i plan to keep it that way, just mho though.

lol watever coolwhip weeds like coke overpriced for the effects it causes weed turns people into stubborn burn outs who think way too righteously of themselves ive always laughed at the idiots who say o ya dude i burned fatass blunt between me and 3 other people so i responded ok how big was the blunt? their response put a whole 2 grams in that bitch! so then i think about the math comes up as 1/2 of a gram so whoa look out we got a real badass here-sarcasm whoopdi fuckin doo u smoked less a than gram and ur stoned off ur ass when i used to smoke weed id burn at least 2 grams to the dome and that is just enough to calm me to write a paper. with synths one hit and i can churn out a 5 page paper in a hour and a half including research and get an A on it concerta and weed could never do that for me then again ive told my bodys a freak of nature

now i would never ever ever ever recommend someone smoke the pure chems ive seen people turn purple and pass out from that they just had to ride it out even though they were completely riced out but really thats what i call ODing unlike weed which its damn near impossible to OD on but thats because weed carries like what 20-30% thc? thats like nothing compared to the chems which sit at >99% but now that ive read up on wax and amber ice im ready to give bud another chance because wax tends to sit around >90% thc

o and ill mention one more thing my monkey has been without spice for the last week without any issues turns out theres been some problems in thailand causing massive delays on shipments my monkey has also cut down a lot on smoking cigarettes since the start of him smoking synths unlike bud where he felt a need to smoke a cig every 45 minutes he now turns down cigs all the time hes cut down from a pack a day to about 2-3 cigs a day...odd isnt it?

by the way with synths ur tolerance disappears as fast as it builds u give urself 24 hrs without smoking and ur tolerance will go down to near null

Last edited:
by the way with synths ur tolerance disappears as fast as it builds u give urself 24 hrs without smoking and ur tolerance will go down to near null

I gave it 4 months and tolerance did not disappear. I'm glad it does for you, but I've seen others that it have affected just like me.

o please, 4 months?! ya right weed doesnt even stick in your system that long and that attaches to your fat cells. Honestly that just sounds like a lie