Psilocybe allenii, a new bluing species from the Pacific Coast.

mjshroomer

Bluelighter
Here I leave a URL for the paper naming a mushroom in my honor as, Psilocybe allenii, a new species from the Pacific Coast, USA. by Jan Borovicka, Alan Rockefeller and Peter Werner. In Czech Mycol.

Well it seems I cannot post the PDF file here for my new mushroom. So I would direct you to Face Book and my account as John W. Allen to read the new article which has several links posted there to the article. I am going to attempt to post the first page as I have that in Jpeg format.

Well it seems I also cannot post an image here.

mjshroomer

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I leave a URL for the paper naming a mushroom in my honor as, Psilocybe allenii, a new species from the Pacific Coast, USA. by Jan Borovicka, Alan Rockefeller and Peter Werner. In Czech Mycol.

Well it seems I cannot post the PDF file here for my new mushroom. So I would direct you to Face Book and my account as John W. Allen to read the new article which has several links posted there to the article. I am going to attempt to post the first page as I have that in Jpeg format.

Well it seems I also cannot post an image here

mjshroomer

What do the spore prints resemble ?
J in Seattle

You can upload the image to another site and then display it in IMG tags, like so in the following example:
Code:
[img]image url goes here[/img]

You can also just upload it elsewhere then give a direct link to it in a post here.

http://imgur.com/ is a good site for this purpose.

You can also do the same thing with the PDF file, for example upload it to one of the many free file hosting sites available and then link there in your post. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/ is one site that would work.

Well it seems I also cannot post an image here.

mjshroomer

What's the verdict mj ?