Ouch, my balls suddenly swelled up and they hurt!

Originally posted by mariposa420:
BUMP
So where's our update?
I will post an update sometime today when I get a chance, they are feeling good, looking nice and round, I will give details later.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......:D

'what the fuck, my balls are fucked' is one of my favourite bluelight quotes of all time!

I`m really fucking worried about my nuts from reading this, I swear I can feel your pain, you know, like when you see a skater bail and hit his nuts on a rail? I hope your nuts ever return to normal again soon, were they as big as the boobs on randycaver`s avatar?

I had something like that happen to me when I was 14. Turns out that I twisted my testicle on the stairmaster. I put that thing on level 10 to try and impress some girl at the gym. They had to cut my sack open and untwist it. I spent 2 weeks in a wheel chair. The worst part was explaining to everyone that asked why I was in a wheel chair. Everyone thought it was a joke.

Haha i had a friend who kinda had the same sorta deal. Only he had to masturbate because he had a buildup of semen in his testicles and it was causing him pain.

It took a lot of balls to post this. I can't believe the doctor stuck his finger up your ass though. I mean, it's completely unecessary seeing that the problem was with your ballsac. When I first read this I thought you might've had the worst case of blue balls that ever existed.

My friend's brother twisted his vas deferens while masturbating when he was 13 years old.

His mother ran into the room and asked what was wrong and he just screamed. They had to take him to hospital to get his vas deferens untwisted.

This is the funniest thread ever. :)

TADD4D said:
Thats the worst, pullin your pants down for a Doctor, mine was inside out, he had to put his finger in my ass and poke my dick out the front, felt like I had a vagina..

Mwaaaaahahahahaha........ that is the funniiest shit ever, LMFAO is what i did. I fully sympathise though, average sized cocks of the world UNITE!!!

cosmo santos said:
shit!i cant stop laughing!
no disrespect though

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AGREED OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY IM CRYING

But on a more serious note, and now that im not laughing my balls off (no pun intended) on saturday I got some crazy nutsucking goin on and theyve hurt for a few days, but no swelling or nothing so I'm alright.

On an even more serious note...

If your girlfriends never sucked your balls...TELL HER TO SUCK YOUR FUCKIN BALLS! its awesome, just makes it hurt to walk for a while.

its called blue balls, i had it the other day.
a good solution to this is to cum! it happens when you are too horny and dont cum.
ps. it aint freakin funny!

Holy @@@@!!!!!
I need my monitor wipers after reading this one!! I just spewed beer all over my monitor reading this!!

LMAOOOO oh my tummy hurts!!!!!!!!=D