Ouch, my balls suddenly swelled up and they hurt!

Originally posted by discobabysexybaby:
Yes, but answer the question!!!
How does your dick go inside out? I have been sitting here quietly reading other peoples posts, but i really need to know the answer to this one!
(hope you are feeling better, by the way!) x
I was just scared, I hate droppin trow for the Dr, my dick was exactly like when you swim in freezing cold water, it just shriveled up and was inside me.. It was weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TADD4D:

I felt a fingernail in my ass, so he def wasn't "throwing his hog in me".
Bwahaha! That quote is now the scrolling marquee on my screensaver. Not a quote you hear every day, ya know... ;)
--C

Hey BL,
What happened to the title of the thread, I have been wronged, it was "They Hurt" as in my fuckin nuts are all messed up.. Now it's " Ouch my balls suddendly swelled up and now they hurt" as in "Ouch my balls suddendly swelled up and now they hurt"? I think something fishy is going on around here, please someone tell me what the fuck is going on, first my balls are fucked, now my thread gets fucked, everything is fucked, WHAT THE FUCK MY BALLS ARE FUCKED.

Hey BL,
What happened to the title of the thread, I have been wronged, it was "They Hurt" as in my fuckin nuts are all messed up.. Now it's " Ouch my balls suddendly swelled up and now they hurt" as in "Ouch my balls suddendly swelled up and now they hurt"? I think something fishy is going on around here, please someone tell me what the fuck is going on, first my balls are fucked, now my thread gets fucked, everything is fucked, WHAT THE FUCK MY BALLS ARE FUCKED.
Your answer
If starting a new thread, please include a DETAILED TITLE and a WELL THOUGHT-OUT TOPIC that is clear and facilitates discussion.

Yeah, apparently the all-caps is not conveying the message appropriately.
I changed the title.
It was I.

I almost hate to ask but what do you usually do during sex? I mean, exactly, how hard are you "throwing your hog" around? Is this comparable to a drunk guy banging his forehead into the walls of a prison cell to knock himself out, or what?
If you're not careful with your genitals, you WILL ruin the paint job.

I think something fishy is going on around here, please someone tell me what the fuck is going on, first my balls are fucked, now my thread gets fucked, everything is fucked, WHAT THE FUCK ...

Originally posted by liquidocean:
Yeah, apparently the all-caps is not conveying the message appropriately.
I changed the title.
It was I.
Hey sorry about getting all worked up, I should have been more concise w/ my title.. Just sitting here typing w/ my balls throbbing gets me all fired up..Feelin good today tho, I elevated my balls last night, slept w/ them up on a pillow, like when you have a sprained ankel.. I give my balls the ole' RICE..Rest-Ice-Compression-Elevation. Blood seems to be flowing good now, swelling is going way down, and my chick is happy, almost can "throw my hog in her" again..

Originally posted by *CrystalMeth Bunny*:
I almost hate to ask but what do you usually do during sex? I mean, exactly, how hard are you "throwing your hog" around? Is this comparable to a drunk guy banging his forehead into the walls of a prison cell to knock himself out, or what?
If you're not careful with your genitals, you WILL ruin the paint job.
Me and my hog are pretty rough in the sack.. I rail my girl so hard we have to do it in the hallway. One thrust of my Super Hog and she takes off like a bowling ball down the alley.. Sttttrrriiikkkkeee!! She loves it like that, tho sometimes she has to wear a helmet so she doesn't whack her head off the wall, I am a fucking machine Yup Yup!
My paint job is all messed up, I have got primer on my nuts at the moment, maybe going to go w/ hot pink for my shaft and black & white polka dots for my huge sore balls.

TADD4D... Just wanted to let you know, we have printed out a copy of this thread, so that when friends come round our house to get stoned - they have something funny to read!

Hey sorry about getting all worked up, I should have been more concise w/ my title.. Just sitting here typing w/ my balls throbbing gets me all fired up..Feelin good today tho, I elevated my balls last night, slept w/ them up on a pillow, like when you have a sprained ankel.. I give my balls the ole' RICE..Rest-Ice-Compression-Elevation. Blood seems to be flowing good now, swelling is going way down, and my chick is happy, almost can "throw my hog in her" again..
Umm .. You gave it the RICE treatment? Ok firstly ...
Rest? hah i think your nuts needed rest a LONG time ago... If you swing em too hard .. of course they will get sore .. theres not much padding down there
Ice - Now this got you in trouble last time .. it made ya dick shirvel up too and turn inside out .. and it burnt ya .. so then you tried the HOT pack *shakes head* ..
Compression - Well you got in trouble by your doctor for this .. its not like a macadamiea nut that has a really hard shell on it .. you can only squeeze so much ;)
Elevation - Erm how exactly did you evelate your nuts? Like sure you could put some padding .. but unless you had nuts that hung like a dog im sorta guessing its impossible to evelate them much..
Honestly dude .. if my nuts suddenly got swollen up .. i would be either jumping into my car and going to the docs .. or calling for an ambulance. Like .. they arent just something you can throw around the room and not expect to get damaged. Coz once they are damaged... you're fucked (literally). You wont be able to use em .. and you'll prob end up having to get them removed .. so you'll be there with hanging skin with nothing inside it.
Even if you like a bit of the rough sexual encounters ... give em a couple of weeks to recover. Coz the last thing you want is for them to swell up again.

Originally posted by CereaL:
you'll prob end up having to get them removed .. so you'll be there with hanging skin with nothing inside it.
It's not all bad.... you'll be able to fit the sack with a zipper and keep your change in there :D

Originally posted by Jakoz:

It's not all bad.... you'll be able to fit the sack with a zipper and keep your change in there :D
Imagine my embarassment when I go through the metal detectors at the airport.. :)