Ouch, my balls suddenly swelled up and they hurt!

Make sure that you say a doctor, not just some scary hobo wearing a labcoat down at the train yard.
The differences are subtle, but many.

Originally posted by TADD4D:
he had to put his finger in my ass and poke my dick out the front, felt like I had a vagina..
WTF??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
This post has made my day!!
~*Vamp*~

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked about this post at the bar last night...
hahahhahaha... too funny (you know, now that you're alright and stuff) :)

Maybe i got confused with your wording...but did you say your dick was inside out and thats why the dock had to stick his finger in your ass to poke it out??? wtf??

Originally posted by cosmo santos:
shit!i cant stop laughing!
^^^
I'll second that. I haven't laughed so hard since I was watching The Yellow Submarine stoned. Mwahaha!
--C

My balls are feeling great today, swelling has gone down, and they are looking good..No more burns on them, that was scary, those fuckers were all banged up.. My poor little nuts..!!! My balls would like to thank BL for all your help, in their time of need.. The Doc said I should stay off them for a while, so no banging for my guy for a while.. I'm actually scared to rail my girlfriend, I don't want them to swell up again!! The Doc said I should be allset to go in a week or so... Thanks again for the help..

hell no , dood! im so glad you are better. its still funny as fuking hell though. lol

ROFLMAO!...
erm...I'm sorry...glad everythings better if that actually happened... :)
but myyy god...there's a story and a half!...LOL...nicely put...I'd laugh my arse off but i'll haev to wait till i get home to do that...or i could just let the whole office whats soo amusing :)
Quality thread here :p

Wouldn't ya know, went to rub my nuts on Dr's orders, and my fuckin nuts are still sore, even started to swell again.. Called the Doc said my balls are still feeling tender, he almost yelled at me for fondling my balls, what a guy.. He orders me to rub my nuts, then I do. So they hurt and I call him and he yells, WTF, does he want me to rub my nuts or what? He asks me how hard I was rubbing my nuts, and I tell him w/ some force just to get the blood flowing, and he said to lighten up on my nuts.. I don't know if my nuts are ever going to be the same.. My girl is horny and wants to bang, but I can't.. She gave me a blow job and they felt ok, but if I ever try to get balls deep in her box, then it will hurt...

Originally posted by eddi spgeddi:
are you sure it was the docs finger he stuck in your arse?
I'm pretty sure, he had the rubber gloves on, but the fingers were cut off like biking gloves... I felt a fingernail in my ass, so he def wasn't "throwing his hog in me".

was i the only one who thought tadd bats for both sides from this comment:
The Doc said I should stay off them for a while, so no banging for my guy for a while
'cause i coulda sworn you had your hog in a girly at the beginning... :s

lol noticed that ^^^
but how the hell does ur dick turn inside out? or go inside u wtf? that'd be like a medical emergency

Originally posted by Global:
was i the only one who thought tadd bats for both sides from this comment:
'cause i coulda sworn you had your hog in a girly at the beginning... :s
I meant my guy ,as in My cock... I am as straight as an arrow..

Yes, but answer the question!!!
How does your dick go inside out? I have been sitting here quietly reading other peoples posts, but i really need to know the answer to this one!
(hope you are feeling better, by the way!) x