• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone use pot to help stop tension headaches

bnlmusicfan2

Bluelighter
It seems like the only thing I can do because I am a known opiate addict at my hospital and I wanna stay way from them...anyways I get them so bad before pot I was barfing and living in closets...it helps me stretch the neck muscles too...fancy that

Yup! I've used pot on many occasions to get rid of tension headaches specifically and it always does the trick!

I actually prefer a strong Sativa strain as not only does it rid the headache but I usually just completely forget I had a horrible headache in the first place.

this is the best stuff i have found for specifically tension headaches. rub some on you temples and your minds eye on the forehead.

tiger-balm-extra.jpg

Yep I use pot as my main medicine for tension headaches if i have it and i like to have a strain that is somewhere around 50/50 for this type of stuff but any strain will work for me for just about any symptom from anything including dieing! lol

Yes. As a matter of fact, I smoked weed to make a tension headache go away just last night. It always hits the spot!