• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was very interested in this combo and did a first trial some weeks ago. I had previously tested 5-mapb alone about one month before, and 70 mg. were surprisingly strong for me. It provided great euphoria but a bit too sedating and lacking the magic of X.
Also tried 2-fma by itself and it seemed a mild but long-lasting stimulant at 20 mg. dose level.

For the combo, I wanted to start low (in the name of caution) so my dosing was:

-45 mg. 5-mapb
-22 mg. 2-fma
-5 mg. 4-ho-mipt

The experience was great, very similar to X but double duration. The next time I will increase 5-mapb to 50/55 mg., as it was a little bit below perfection :)

I think this combo has a lot of potential, with the advantage of being able to modulate the effects: if you want more empathy, you can just increase the 5-mapb dose, and the same way for the other two ingredients and their effects.

I wonder if this combo would be equally good using 5-apb or 6-apdb instead of 5-mapb, since I could get these substances too. Anyone has tried?

P.D.: I must say that I had not tried MDMA or any other serotogenic substance in the last 10 years. Then, last year I got back to these kind of substances and since then I have tried X twice (one time 100 mg. alone, and the other time 100 mg. + 20 mg. 2C-D), as well as the referred previous 5-mapb experiment.
Very interesting. I've heard good things about this combo a few times now so I'll have to look into it a bit more, though pure MDMA is abundant where I live this might be a fun experiment :D Any negative side-effects to look out for? Heartrate, blood pressure, vasoconstriction, dehydration,...?

Very interesting. I've heard good things about this combo a few times now so I'll have to look into it a bit more, though pure MDMA is abundant where I live this might be a fun experiment :D Any negative side-effects to look out for? Heartrate, blood pressure, vasoconstriction, dehydration,...?

Bruxism and pupile dilation was much more moderate than with X.
I estimate that mental and empathogenic effects in my experiment were equivalent in potency to 100 mg. of pure MDMA. However, the side effects (bruxism, pupile dilation, increase of heart rate and blood presure...) were much milder, specially the pupile dilation (I spent some time with people that did not suspect about my state, despite my strong inward euphoria).
The only noticeable side effect that likely could outrange X' was body heat. I did not measure my body temperature, but I was sweating very often. Nothing to concern me too much, I just took note and drank some water from time to time.

Also, there was a nice noticeable afterglow the next day, very similar to MDMA's too. And the day after that I was a bit tired, but not a real hangover. Though I suspect that much higher doses of 5-mapb could increase the risk of unpleasant hangovers. When I took 70 mg. alone, I was patently lazy and tired the second day after that (anyway, nothing near the strong hangovers I used to have with X years ago).

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Since I'm very sensitive to MDMA's influence on body temp I'll have to watch my temperature with this combo, but I'll likely try it at home so that won't be an issue. If I succeed in trying out this combo I will report back on the experience

Yes, please, I would be very interested in reading about other's opinions. I spent a lot of time searching for info about this combo before I tried it, and there were not many trip reports, though it seems that it is gaining popularity over time.

Since this thread has reached its limit a while ago I'm going to close it. The new main 5-MAPB thread can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.