• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

I used to love MDMA, now I'm just pretty much immune to it, I've done SO much over the years it's never like it used to be and never will be again. . . . Pill form, powder form, just doesn't work anymore ?

Is it common for whoever makes the pill to just put a tiny bit of MDMA so that it tests positive for MDMA? Just something i heard. Not sure if it's true or not, but let me know what you think about it.

Im due to be taking Crystal mdma saturday coming i weight 57 kg 120 pounds and im 6 ft whats your recommended dose, by the way im a bit of a savage when it comes to drugs

Im due to be taking Crystal mdma saturday coming i weight 57 kg 120 pounds and im 6 ft whats your recommended dose, by the way im a bit of a savage when it comes to drugs
Are you a man or a woman? By the username I'd guess a man but I'll give you both doses. Man (first time): about 1,5mg/kg of reasonably pure MDMA should do it, so aim for around 100mg maybe little less. Woman (first time): about 1mg/kg should do it, so around 60mg. If it's not your first time you should have an idea of dose already. It's the same as with pills. Those doses are for very pure MDMA by the way. Have you tested your drugs?

I am about 120lbs, male and I always start with roughly 160 to 175mg to start and then take a booster of about 80-90mg an hour later. I keep plenty hydrated, like 2-3 20oz waters. The last time I rolled about a month ago I went through 3/4s to almost a full gram because I weighed before an after. I don't recommend but I was fine, I drank about 120 ounces plus of water and felt fine. I took a 180mg then a half hour later a 90 mg boostie, an hour later a full 180 mg then an hour later another 180, then a 70mg booster 30 mins later and finally about 150mg 30 minutes after the booster. I fully realize it wasn't safe now but it was amazing. I got home about an hour after my last dose, felt great and fell right asleep for 12 deep uninterrupted hours. Only to feel amazing and mildly rolled for another 5+ hours. If you're safe and on liquids and use it sparingly, like monthly or bimonthly you'll be perfect man.

I wish I found this site and thread before getting involved in ecstasy and not listenting to peers. I'm worried I damaged my brain by binging 3 days on ecstasy during edc and sleeping a few hours in the hot car in Las Vegas heat for two days. Coming down I thought of the movie bad boys 2 how Martin Lawrence was put in ice for accidently taking ex and there I am sleeping in a hot car coming down on ex. Sad me. I feel like I should've died but the damage is not yet done and my brain is slowly dying from the damage that has been done.

I have a quick question that I couldn't find an answer to. I am currently taking an SSRI daily and plan on taking MDMA this weekend. I have heard that you can't "roll" if you are taking an SSRI. So, should I stop taking the SSRI right away or just the day I will be taking MDMA? I know it takes days to weeks for most SSRI's to start working but don't know if it takes that amount of time to get out of the system and that is what I'm worried about.

Hi all, Apologies if this is a repeat of another post - I just couldn't find any recent threads...nothing more recent than 2010.

So topic:If I have Molly that has been around for the last two years or so, store in a dry container, out of the light in a cool/room temp setting the whole time -- also tested with the dancesafe dot org kits, and it tested PURE MDMA.

Opened the container today & the Molly didn't look the same - instead of the solid cloudy moon rocks, it looked dry and more powder - not completely powder, but just more ash like, like it had dried out and lost it's kind of rock like quality.

I heard that MDMA's shelf life is remarkable especially when stored someplace dry and out of light.

wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Hopefully the essence of the MDMA is still there, but no one wants New Year's Eve to turn into a shit show...

Thanks to anyone who has any insight, and Happy New Year all!

xo

Hi all, Apologies if this is a repeat of another post - I just couldn't find any recent threads...nothing more recent than 2010.
Opened the container today & the Molly didn't look the same - instead of the solid cloudy moon rocks, it looked dry and more powder - not completely powder, but just more ash like, like it had dried out and lost it's kind of rock like quality.
It could have reacted with impurities over time.
If you have a lot of it, you can purify it and recrystalize it with solvents such as acetone, isopropyl alcohol, diethyl ether. Naturally, you can expect some loss of weight after purification. Let me know what pure solvents you have access to. You do not want dirty solvents which will introduce additional impurities.

Hi everybody...
I wanted to ask u a question regarding my latest roll sesion and one thing that happened and i have never experienced it before.So,i took one pill i didn't swallowed but i was melting it in my mouth for like 15 min,because it was extra fresh...Everything began as usual,and then in one moment i felt cold.After 10 seconds i felt extremly cold,i was shaking.And then,after like 5 seconds,i felt extremly extremly hot.I felt like my brain is going to frie,my legs were heavy.So i had to go out to cool my self down,get back after half an hour,feeling perfectly well.After that everything went as usual.What happened?I've never felt that way,it was so scary...

Hi everybody...
I wanted to ask u a question regarding my latest roll sesion and one thing that happened and i have never experienced it before.So,i took one pill i didn't swallowed but i was melting it in my mouth for like 15 min,because it was extra fresh...Everything began as usual,and then in one moment i felt cold.After 10 seconds i felt extremly cold,i was shaking.And then,after like 5 seconds,i felt extremly extremly hot.I felt like my brain is going to frie,my legs were heavy.So i had to go out to cool my self down,get back after half an hour,feeling perfectly well.After that everything went as usual.What happened?I've never felt that way,it was so scary...
Could be that you took a bit too much and had an intense comeup. I sometimes get hot and cold flashes when I'm coming up along with heavy legs. Could also be the pill wasn't clean and something else caused it. It really is hard to say. Did you test your pills?

No,i dont think that i took too much,cause it was one pill,and i have rolled before.I was thinking,maybe I had so intense comeup because i melted it?My friend had same ones,but he just swallowed them and he was fine.But after that everything was ok,i took more and had great time...I'm just wondering why i had such intense come up...I didn't tested pills,actually,I never do.

No,i dont think that i took too much,cause it was one pill,and i have rolled before.I was thinking,maybe I had so intense comeup because i melted it?My friend had same ones,but he just swallowed them and he was fine.But after that everything was ok,i took more and had great time...I'm just wondering why i had such intense come up...I didn't tested pills,actually,I never do.
Yes if you let them melt in your mouth you will come up a bit faster and a bit more intense, which could have caused this. Exhaustion or malnutrition could also cause this. But could also be dirty pills. There are so many out there that it would be a very good idea to start testing everything you take. You can order a testkit online easily

By the way, don't let pills melt in your mouth, MDMA is seriously bad for your teeth. It won't increase the effect by that much that it justifies the damage you do to your teeth. If you want a faster comeup, crush the pill and put the powder in a cigarette rolling paper. Twist the end shut and swallow that. Because the paper disintigrates immediatly in your stomach the crushed pill is instantly released which is the same as chewing your pill or letting it melt in your mouth, minus the teeth damage

Yeah,I noticed its bad for teeth...I was visiting my dentist before rave,and he was healing my tooth and he put some kind of medicine in it and shuted it with something(i don't know what he used).Next day,when i woke up,i noticed that my tooth was empty,like there was just a hole.I didn't belive it.
Thanks for informations anyway,i was scared that i had some real physical problems...Cheers!

I'd recommend always leaning toward the lower end of dosage to be on the safe side. Some people out there have an incredible sensitivity to MDMA. This concern mostly applies to first-timers. I have a friend who has an incredibly low sensitivity to MDMA. 60-70mg of very very high quality heavily tested MDMA is the most he can comfortably take ( And his peak will last usually around 4 hours atleast), while people who abuse it like me eventually end up needing to take a minimum of 300mg in a session to really enjoy it. Whatever you do don't get to that point. I'd advise no more than 200mg in a 6 week period. Whether you decide to consume it in 1 or 2 sessions is up to you, but taking 100mg every 3 weeks will likely be healthier than consuming 200mg every 6 months. This seems to be the consensus. The magical nights in which you repeatedly redose are the ones that by far the most damage is being done. Don't risk feeling empty and persistently shitty for a high. Use is great, abuse is your worst nightmare.

^This is the empathogen forum, and the MDMA thread. Dosing LSD would go in the psychedelic forum, if anything.

However, please do not post spam links. I understand that your video might be helpful (if in the right place), but such posts are not conducive to good discussion and bluelight is not a website for generating views/likes/etc. :)

Last edited:
I don't know how to post a question so I thought I would try here . I have taken ecstasy 4 times . I read a lot about people getting this touch feely sensation when they take it . I don't get that at all and neither does my wife . It just makes us stay awak with out getting tired and also seems to open the door for deeper conversations .we always donit at home and we hang out in our hottub while doing it . Usually will stay in the hottub for several hours and then go have sex for about 8 hours . But what I want to know is why aren't we getting that touchy feely sensation that I read so much about ? Can anyone help ?