• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

They say no to drink alcohol because it makes the roll worse and you can get dehydration really fast.

They say no to drink alcohol because it makes the roll worse and you can get dehydration really fast.

That and once you're rolling, you generally won't feel how drunk you are until the come down. I've done that more than once...

Not sure what part of the world your from but in the US that is a notoriously bad press do not take it.

Last edited:
It isnt a great idea...it doesnt enhance the roll and will just dehydrate you. Stick with water/Gatorade.

Rule # 1. test your substance before you buy to save your money and health. To save even more money buy your test kits here <<snip, no advertising>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to follow the wight to mg strictly or could just take "one dose" and be fine

Alright StrutterGear, I am currently on a prescribed drug called ramipril it lowers/controls blood pressure as mine seemed to be high. I take it daily (10mg per day) I am goin to a festival soon for a few days and wanted to take MDMA, not loads, just 1g over the coarse of a few days, little bits at a time. I have taken it before but that was before I was prescribed ramipril. Would you say it was ok to take?

I dose it quite slowly, I think I'm more sensitive to it than most people. I struggle to find decent stuff where I am now. I often had good stuff in Swansea, now I've moved to Wiltshire and struggling to find a provider.

I am also sensitive to it also because I had gastric bypass 11 years ago as long as it's not in pill form, I'm guessing because of the additives to make pill form. I've noticed that I start rolling a good 10-15 minutes before my girl because of my surgery but gets out of my system quicker which sucks so I have to redose. I can't find any that's not pill form anymore because my old source that had the best was pure changed career path. Still learning a lot on here because of trying to find a new source so I'm trying to be safe since I had a reliable source for so long I never worried about testing since he would test in front of me.

SWIM weighs 125 lbs and has rolled once. SWIM did 100mg and rolled pretty hard. Thanks for the post. Very helpful and informative. :)
Everyone be safe and be smart. :\

Mindset for an MDMA experience

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I just made this account tonight, and I've used blue light several times in the past to seek information about various psychedelics and hear people's experiences, which I find to be highly fascinating. I have a serious question about MDMA. I have rolled on MDMA 3 separate times in the past several months, and each time from doses ranging to 180 mgs to 110 mgs; it's been absolutely incredible. I love the MDMA experience, but I try to not use it often at all, hence why I've only used it 3 times so far. I've used LSD over 10 times, I've done DMT twice, and 4-aco-dmt once. I've also tripped on mushrooms about 5 times. Recently since it's summer, I've been contemplating rolling with some friends and having an experience with some people who have never rolled before...but there is one constraint.
Recently I've been having some emotional trauma from my relationship which is at a very delicate state, and my job which is rather overwhelming at times. I've been very happy and in good spirits recently, but as of a few days ago I find that my attitude and disposition has been increasingly negative due to these factors. Now I know that using psychedelics or empathogens when in a poor state of a mind is almost always a bad idea, and can drastically influence the experience. Ive used LSD in the past at times where Ive felt confused and unsure about myself, and have come away with some amazing self discoveries and newfound insights. Same with Mushrooms. However, everytime I've had an MDMA experience, my mindset leading up to it has been optimistic and positive. This time, I'm contemplating using MDMA at a time where my emotional state may not be the past. Mind you I deal with depression and mild anxiety, but neither have manifested themselves recently. My state of mind is strictly situational as of recently. I'm very curious to hear any stories and reports of people rolling in similar situations, has it been positive? Negative? Would you recommend it? I'd very much appreciate some insight. Thank you very much, I look forward to using this sight more. Namaste.

Well while your mindset is important with MDMA, I think the nature of the drug will provide you with a beautiful experience whether you're happy or depressed. Of course the intensity of the empathy can be less when in a bad mindset, but you won't get a bad trip like is possible with psychedelics. Well actually I did have a roll turn bad once, but that was because something really bad happened during my roll, something that would have impacted me severely when sober too

That being said, it's afterwards you should be worrying about. As the saying goes 'what comes up must come down' and if you're already depressed, anxious, mad,... to begin with, it's possible that the after-effects can push you a bit deeper than you were before. This depends on how frequently you use, in what amounts, how much you redose, what kind of person you are (everyone reacts differently, I only get depression after serious, hardcore abuse), how healthy you are,... It could turn out both ways, positive or negative, hard to say. Wisest thing to do would be to stay away from all drugs that affect your mood, so all drugs actually :) there's always a risk for after-effects, even in people without any depression or similar things and though that risk is pretty small with MDMA, you should always take the safer route when it comes to drugs

:) yeah, it isn`t about how much you weight. We have all different brainfunctions and serotonin levels. By the way, i recommend to all who rolls that you eat day after a lot of vitamins.. ecpesially B3 and B6, 5-htp 100mg, 1000mg C-vitamin and if you don`t have 5-htp, then use melatonin for resting.