• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

struttergear

Please explane what u mean by the experience might be to intense for first timers, im 6'2" and weigh 150 lbs(or 68kg) and the first time i took mdma i took about 400mg within the first 2 hours(stupid i know,i was not in a place i could relax and cut loose, but i was not feeling it until i got home) and re dosed the rest of the gram over the night, it felt great but i can not get that level of high back. it was amazing sitting out side looking up info on drugs while chain smoking, i sat out side for hours just looking at bluelight, erowid, shroomery, ext for drug edict and more importantly other peoples experiences, which brings me back to the point, how would the high be to intense

~HagortheHorny~

sorry 3 posts in a row i don't know how to manually subscribe to this post. don't mind me just keep reading on.

struttergear

Please explane what u mean by the experience might be to intense for first timers, im 6'2" and weigh 150 lbs(or 68kg) and the first time i took mdma i took about 400mg within the first 2 hours(stupid i know,i was not in a place i could relax and cut loose, but i was not feeling it until i got home) and re dosed the rest of the gram over the night, it felt great but i can not get that level of high back. it was amazing sitting out side looking up info on drugs while chain smoking, i sat out side for hours just looking at bluelight, erowid, shroomery, ext for drug edict and more importantly other peoples experiences, which brings me back to the point, how would the high be to intense

~HagortheHorny~

If you had decent MDMA 400mg would blow your nuts off as a first timer mate. I'm not going to argue with you, that's just the way it is. OR, you've got a high tolerance to a drug you'd never even consumed before. Some people post about how it gets too much for them on half that, I consume about the same as that as I'm 6ft4 and 200lb+

Sure :)

Reactive molecules produced by excessive dopamine release cause oxidative stress inside of serotonergic and dopaminergic neuron axon terminals, which causes damage to important cellular components, or even cell death. Preventive measures are definitely worth taking:

1) Keep body temperatue down. Avoid dancing in hot rooms on MDMA. Neurotoxicity is directly correlated with hyperthermia for MDMA, from many studies. Plus, extra serotonin release raises body temperature, worsening the problem. Endogenous antioxidant systems perform poorly at high body temperatures. Which leads to...
2) Take antioxidants. I take Ubiquinol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C if I'm planning on taking a methamphetamine (like MDMA).

Please integrate some of this into your info. Me, Sekio, Epsilon Alpha, or many others in ADD can back up this info with primary research literature if needed. IMO, the point of BL is to get people information they need to know but don't. The BEST example I can think of for harm reduction is preventing brain damage from MDMA...

Too many kids just don't realize that just because MDMA feels lovely, doesn't mean that it isn't pharmacologically and chemically similar to meth. Which, needless to say, people don't feel safe about using.

Thanks for considering,
TCMVegas

I will add some of the information, but HR is not HR unless its practical. I think you're right, the overheating aspect of MDMA should be in there, but are you going to tell people to not take MDMA at a rave? Bit silly, IMO.

I make sure that if I'm rolling at a rave, I'm AT LEAST on my antioxidant stack, and have my shirt off :)

Is the info on http://rollsafe.org/ all correct? It could be added to the first post.

Also, I don't do MDMA anymore because the comedown makes me want to eat a bullet every time no matter what I do, weed can't even help me, so I stick to bk-MDMA and use it now and again, it's not really as good, but it helps me socially which is what I wanted it for anyway. Is there a current big bk-MDMA thread going? The ones I can find are all closed from getting full.

Hi I have a question I've been on 50 mg of zoloft(ssri antidepressant I'm using for anxiety) and I was wondering if I would still be able to roll/ would it be unsafe to roll while on this? I loved rlling before I was on the Zoloft and I still want to be able to express it. Any feed back would be nice thank you !

Anyone ever tried mdma with cesemat (thc pill)? I smoke a lot of weed but I am going to an outdoor festival and was thinking about taking the pills with my m instead...any thoughts?

I regret I am late for joining this site and read these informative posts.

Thank you so much for sharing these great information

5. Waiting in between dose days
There has not been excessive research done into the long term effects of MDMA, and as a result it is sensible to have a cautious approach to consumption in respect to harm-reduction.

It is generally accepted by the pill-popping population, that an individual should wait one month in between dose days to give your serotonin ample time to recover. A more certain answer can't be given, due to the reason above.

Besides the possible negative health aspects, MDMA is a drug that works very much in the way of diminishing returns. The more you take, more often, the less intense the experience.

----> me I am loosing a lot of kg if I take often

struttergear

~HagortheHorny~

You weren't taking mdma then. Looking at your location and seeing granite falls, please understand a lot of what is being passed off in the PNW is terrible quality. I'm 6'4" 225lbs and 100mg of good mdma will have me feeling the effects in 15 minutes and have me weak in the knees in an hour. Buy a test kit off dance safe and take your time to find quality.

Mods telling us how they did a gram in a night... very HR. Keep eating that caster sugar!

Since before you were a mod. People have seemed to like it since it was posted up a good 6 or 7 months ago...

I don't know why that was posted here lmao, this is a great thread... pretty sure it was meant for the "My experience with MDMA" thread

Might be a dumb question, but deperately want to know....

Im 18 years old, male, 77kg, in final year of school.

I used ecstasy for the first time last weekend, had a 135mg dose - turned out to be one of the best nights of my life.
For the past week I have struggled to stop thinking about it, and I have found that my ability to study and complete school tasks has deteriorated.

I have my final school exams coming up in about 6 weeks; which are really important for getting into university, etc.

I want to use ecstasy again at an 18th party in 2 weekends time, simply because i loved it so much.
(Weekend 1: used for first time. Weekend 2: no use. Weekend 3: plan to use)
After this second dose i plan to not use again until after the exams are done.

However, im scared that using ecstasy this second time will affect my brain capacity/ability to learn and prevent me from studying; and ultimately affect my performance in the final school exams.

Is this a legitimate concern?
Or am i simply an over-cautious rookie?

Thanks heaps

For the past week I have struggled to stop thinking about it, and I have found that my ability to study and complete school tasks has deteriorated.
This concerns me. Are you having problems paying attention to school work? Or are you preoccupied with the experience? Are you having any other symptoms?
I want to use ecstasy again at an 18th party in 2 weekends time, simply because i loved it so much.
(Weekend 1: used for first time. Weekend 2: no use. Weekend 3: plan to use)
After this second dose i plan to not use again until after the exams are done.
You should allow more time between uses. 1-3 months would be good; under the must ideal conditions. This loss of concentration you described is something that is problematic.
However, im scared that using ecstasy this second time will affect my brain capacity/ability to learn and prevent me from studying; and ultimately affect my performance in the final school exams.
Since it is having such a negative effect on you now I would recommend staying away from it for now.
Is this a legitimate concern?
Very much so!
Or am i simply an over-cautious rookie?
Actually you are exercising a great deal of wisdom:)

Thanks for replying

I think I have started to 'recover' over the last day or so.

I now seem to be able to concentrate more, and work at school, etc.

This concerns me. Are you having problems paying attention to school work? Or are you preoccupied with the experience? Are you having any other symptoms?

This has made me realise that I was probably struggling to focus on tasks because I was preoccupied with the experience and did not have an actual deterioration of capacity caused directly by the ecstasy.
And no i havent had any other symptoms.

However, I think i will take on your advice and not use for a while.

Thanks again