• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So I've acquired some diamorphine ampoules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I was surprised that they were that potency. I found them in a cupboard of my house - my father had cancer, MRSA and a fractured hip bone all at the same time which had to be remove and replaced with a prosthetic one. Given to say his tolerance to opiates was sky high when he was taking it to alleviate the pain. I don't think he liked the needles or the opiates at the end of his life, there was a significant stash of ms contins, tramadols, DHC in the medicine cabinet but these amps were clearly hidden away deep in my house. Was quite sad to find them to be honest but at the same time made me proud that he never went down that route.

Are you in Europe? I don't hear of people getting that shit in the states.

I guess... But they deserve it. The pain they go through is agonising. I think opiates provide both mental and physical relief, especially the harder opiates, well everyone knows that but eh.

We also get diconal here in the UK for even normal pain problems. I can personally say it's the most euphoric opiate I've ever tried.

I guess... But they deserve it. The pain they go through is agonising. I think opiates provide both mental and physical relief, especially the harder opiates, well everyone knows that but eh.

We also get diconal here in the UK for even normal pain problems. I can personally say it's the most euphoric opiate I've ever tried.

Humm... I've never heard of anybody getting that around here.

diconal? yeah it's not available in the states. its apparantly the holy grail of opiates.

Yes, Diconal IS the Pharmie Holy Grail, I take diconal myself and my sources have severe chronic pain but not terminal. It's actually advised against in terminal, esp. cancer, situations because the amount of cyclizine becomes a side-effect issue with the amount of opioid you'd need with high tolerance in, say, advanced bone cancer.

Absolutely Diconal IS as you say the holy grail of opioids. For me too its the most euphoric opiate i have ever tried in my life and one of the strongest, it absolutely pisses over oxycodone and morphine. Unforunatly now diconal is very rare even my GP when he saw my tablets and a empty strip fell out that idd had for a while and forgot it was there. He said oooh diconal ive not seen any of those for a long time now where did you get them from lol I was trying to pluck up the courage to say can i have some of these instead of sevredol.

Im very suprised that you got rid of those ampules as diamorphine amps are the one thing most opiate users/addicts specially in uk are desperate to try at somepoint in their life. Im no exception and have never got any yet and to person who said 10mg is smallest size is incorrect they do 5mg amps too.

Was these amps as a freeze dried powder without a dilutent they normally are because ones with liquid start to convert back to morphine after about 14 days. If they was do you realise that if you didnt fancy doing any in the needle that you could of just emptied the contents of one amp out into a wrap took a small scoop out and smoked it off tin foil. Apparently acording to some people ive talked too they will run on foil and dont charr up and even if they do charr its still smokable just not as efficiant even then you could of just got some caffine powder and mixed it 3:1 then smoked it. Any usa heroin users here that chase east coast salt heroin out there probably could answer this question ! Its very easy to dose them for injection as well you just add some water mix it up very well with say 5ml water then devide the amount into 10 x 1 ml insulin syringes then you have 50mg per syringe at 0.5ml. Simples :)

Yes, Diconal IS the Pharmie Holy Grail, I take diconal myself and my sources have severe chronic pain but not terminal. It's actually advised against in terminal, esp. cancer, situations because the amount of cyclizine becomes a side-effect issue with the amount of opioid you'd need with high tolerance in, say, advanced bone cancer.

Yeh ive noticed it says in the British National Formula that diconal is not reccomended in pallative care ! I wonder why this is :/ It seems VERY ODD to me that they say that because diamorphine is combined with cyclizine for use in palative care in syringe drivers so whats the difference between Dipipanone and Diamorphine ??? Nothing really except diconal is for oral use only as its not available in amps. Also in the nhs conversion ratios they say that diconal is half the strength of morphine which i think is complete and utter bullshit.

One <3

Damn, I don't know if I could have let that go!!! Or well I know I wouldn't have let it go. I wouldn't have reccomended IV considering you don't IV, would have told you to get a scale, start slow and snort. Hopefully I'm getting some Morphine 100's today which is the closest thing to heroin around here, cant wait to bang those fuckers. But ya, needles aren't something you want on your back if you already gotta heavy opiate habbit...trust that. But I enjoy it, so it's whatever I guese, just wouldn't reccomend it if you don't do it already, or just really wanna try it your gonna do it anyway(would rather someone have someone show them how to do it instead of stabbing themselves over and over then think they register miss and get a big abcess or something....)

Props for having the balls to unload them. You did yourself a HUGE favor.

i meant to close this as it is now purely speculative, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.