Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-B) Wonderland

escapist

Bluelighter
Okay, this is gonna be long, so apologies if you like your reports straight to the point. I just want to tell everything I felt to do this justice.

Firstly, this experience took place around ten months ago now and there really isn't any reason except for sheer laziness that I haven't shared this till now. I've been reading through trip reports for the majority of this dull, cold weekend and figured it wouldn't do any harm in finally writing mine up. Bit of background: this was my second experience with a psychedelic drug; the first was shrooms about four months previously and which didn't really do a whole lot for me. I was increcibly tired when I took them and they didn't do a whole lot except for some light visuals and a lot of introspective time.

Other than psychedelics, I have taken cannabis, MDMA, Methedrone, Ketamine... I also did LSD a couple of times last Summer but those stories are for another day! Right on with the report.

I had not planned on taking 2C-B the night I did, it really came to me as a surprise. It was about 11pm, one of my friends was just getting ready to leave for work whilst me and my other two friends (we'll call them R and G) were just chilling for the evening. G had just got some 2C-B in (I didn't know anything about what it did, only that it was something 'trippy', perhaps a bit irresponsible of me to take it later, but what can you do). Me and R were on MDMA and were at a nice, sociable level with it. G then offered us both the tiniest amount as he didn't want to trip all night on his own and we obliged. I'm not sure of the exact dosage I had but I insufflated a line about half the size of my little finger. I don't remember the searing, burning pain which I experienced when I did it a second time at a later date.

For the next twenty minutes or so I forgot that I had even taken the drug. I was pretty wired from the mandy and was kind of like 'pfft, knew it wouldn't work!' lol. I can remember the exact moment it hit me: My friends put on some strange audio clip or video where the music slowed down/fast-forwarded, they then circled me and it felt like I was zooming in and out..haha if that makes sense?

I then kinda fell back into the sofa and let it hit me...and that's when I entered Wonderland. R was playing a video game on the massive TV against the wall and we all were captured by the graphics for about 5 mins. The game was so realistic it felt like we were actually there. Then the visuals started...what I can only describe as trails seemed to emerge on the objects around the room. For example when my friends moved their clothing would take on some kind of weird trail, like it was breathing. It was ridiculously cool to watch. The colours were so bright, so vivid that it felt like I had been blind my entire life up until this point. Like...before, half an hour ago, everything had been painted in cheap watercolours...and now life was a full oil painting. The wall corners would sway and breathe too.

My friend put a Caravan Palace album (PERFECT for trippiness). It made me feel like I was in an alternate universe and at one point I genuinely believed I had entered one, and that you needed to take a psychedelic to get there. I felt like I had just been let in on a great, beautiful secret and remember vocalising how strange it was that there were people who wanted to make these substances illegal. Why?

So, the visuals were intensifying by the minute and showing no sign of slowing down. The whole room took on a kaleidoscope effect, everything seemed to be transported to the 1970s (G made a good point how everything seemed very 70s, we agreed that it was the only way to describe the effects?!). I've never laughed so hard and long in my entire life....a bowler hat magically appeared within the room (still no idea how we found it) and we took it in turns wearing it. We were laughing our asses off at the texture and feel of everything: G at one point exclaimed 'why is this cigarette sweating so much!' Lol. Its true though, everything I touched seem to sweat and breath, changing in size. It also felt like a little bug or something was traveling up and down my leg at one point.

We were doing the stupidest, most random stuff you could think. I remember G saying something like 'Life is a loaf of bread', and it was true! Normal life compared to this Wonderland place was just a boring loaf of bread. We then began searching the room in case there was bread in there: the bread had to go! =D

After about an hour or so of laughing, the visuals weren't dying down. R didn't seem to be enjoying the experience as much as me and G and was immersing himself in a video game. We attempted to get him to stop so he could enjoy it properly, but he suddenly got up and told us he was leaving, something about how he had to travel home the next morning (this took place at university). Of course, we told him that he couldn't drive home in the state he was in now but he was adamant. The drug was at its peak stage and there was no way he could safely drive at this time of night back to his house (which was about a three minute drive, but still).

However, he eventually ended up leaving. When he left the mood dropped momentarily, mostly because I was terrified that he was going to crash or start freaking out (which he probably did, we never spoke to him much about it afterwards). But it picked up again: the visuals were so strong at one point that I remember kind of falling to my knees and crouching ahaha. Dosage was probably a bit too high considering it was my first time.

For the next three hours or so I was in Wonderland, basically. Laughing, enjoying music, talking about everything so openly with G and just enjoying. I had always kind of been anxious about psychedelics and had put of taking them really for fear of having a bad trip. Turns out that taking it impulsively with no pre-conceptions of what it did made it such a free experience in that I took everything as it came.

On the whole, the experience was pretty mind blowing to be honest. I was shocked at how much fun it was. Before taking 2C-B I had this arrogance/ignorance over psychedelics in that I didn't think they would work on me or that they couldn't be as good as everyone was saying. Boy I was wrong. I'm not here to recommend drugs or anything, but 2C-B truly sent me down the rabbit hole and into a safe, hilarious Wonderland for the night.