• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

what up, im new here

carrot-E

Greenlighter
I've been reading and lurking for a bit, but finally decided to introduce myself. I'm a Boston native living in Tucson, AZ I love opiates but switched to the big bad h about 6 months back. Now I live here on the Mexican border and can't find anyone cool. I have lived here for a couple months and I hate it so far, I'm on subs a the moment just to maintain but I hate them they do not stop my cravings at all, I guess I'm lucky not to be sick and I should be greatful but honestly I miss Boston so much. Hope to meet some cool people and learn as much as I can to be as safe as possible.

Welcome to BL. Sorry to hear about your situation... there are a lot of good taper plans and threads on coming off of suboxone over in OD.

Indeed, mr.scagnattie is correct. This one might be a good starting point.

Any questions about the site, or how things work here, feel free to PM.

Welcome,
-bronson :D

new to tucson

I've been reading and lurking for a bit, but finally decided to introduce myself. I'm a Boston native living in Tucson, AZ I love opiates but switched to the big bad h about 6 months back. Now I live here on the Mexican border and can't find anyone cool. I have lived here for a couple months and I hate it so far, I'm on subs a the moment just to maintain but I hate them they do not stop my cravings at all, I guess I'm lucky not to be sick and I should be greatful but honestly I miss Boston so much. Hope to meet some cool people and learn as much as I can to be as safe as possible.
New to Tucson area

Last edited by a moderator:
code-p welcome to Bluelight

I would like to remind you and carrot-E that there is no sourcing on Bluelight, If you want to do that, please go somewhere else.