• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids what am i doing wrong here(iv fentanyl)

^Where exactly in that entire guide were you "careful"? I guess you were careful enough to not waste any and since you only recommend 30 units (of an eyeballed boiled down solution) I guess that constitutes being "not a dumbass"? You realize people have died from less right(when combined with benzos or other stuff or perhaps even on its own). I guess they weren't smart or too careless, nah nothing to do with playing what amounts to a game of "which major body system / function will be the first to fail before I get my rocks off enough times".

I don't see why people would mess around with iv'ing the patches unless they have a death wish.. let alone recommend it to others.. I've I.v'd fentanyl and it was crappy... But was with bacteriostatic water and a pure fentanyl citrate.. And I did not repeat the experience. I swear either people truly want to die or just want to get their rocks off knowing the system will keep supporting them if they fk themselves up, or somehow think they're above the "rules of engagement" so to speak.. I know that's how I was. I'll stop preaching now because I think it's futile but there's absolutely no fucking reason to shoot fent or dissolve it in boiled down vinegar /endrant

I've had a friend wind up in the hospital after eating too much. Despite having cut it, it didn't sink in fast enough for him, so he ate more. He was not breathing when they got to him. Luckily he was in a busy parking lot where someone saw him.

Only in more enlightened communities (at least when it comes to drug use) like BL is a question like that even possible without being entirely ridiculed from the get go ;)

I've IVed plenty of fentanyl and a few different analogues. No rush involved, for me the effect was sort of like IVing suboxone to where it takes a few minutes to feel good. Oh but I did get hot pretty soon after injecting it.

But yeah your better off squirting th liquid under your tongue. Be careful your playing with fire!

I understand this is an old thread so I apologize but I?m new and can?t figure out how to post. I had gel fentanyl patches 50mcg/hr and they don?t work transdermal I tried heat and so far nothing I need another way if I wanted to IV how can I do that can I mix it with saline? Do I heat it? Please please help I?m in withdrawals from dilaudid and can?t take this anymore please I just need to get through one more day but I can?t the way I am now I need something