Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

.2g Molly / 1 hit liquid LSD at a rave - Best night ever

Batsy

Greenlighter
My experience happened on a night where i went to see liquid stranger headline at a show (for those of you who don't know, he is a pretty big dubstep producer).
On the car ride over, we smoked some weed, a one gram blunt to be exact. We planned to just get our molly/etc/etc at the show itself. Once we were in, we split up and my friends came back after apparently doing bumps of mxe, i was still only high however. A small amount of time later, i bought a .2g cap of molly, and washed it down at the bathroom sink. After about an hour, i started to roll, right when i found someone who had hits of lsd.

I straight up told him i didn't have enough, so he left. About 10 minutes later he came back and decided to accept the only money i had. He continued by telling me to put my hand out, pulled out an eye dropper, and squirted a hit into my palm. I licked up the hit and continued to rave. About an hour after that (now 2 hours after the molly) i started to experience extreme euphoria. Most people say to properly candy flip you should take the MDMA 4 hours into your trip, but i took the MDMA an hour before the LSD. This combination was the most beautiful feeling i have ever experienced. The light show was incredible, the music even more so, being surrounded by so many people most likely feeling the same way, etc. I just felt so connected to everyone under that roof.

When the show was over, i was still feeling incredible, just smiling in the back of the car on the way home. Music was blissful, even in the car when my friend's subs stopped working. Once we were back, i was simply sitting in a room, super happy, talking about how insane the rave was. I woke up the next day in the afternoon sober, still feeling happier than i have been in a long time.

This was now days ago, and every time i think about how happy it almost gives me chills haha. I still feel the positive after effects of that night. Less stress lately, i haven't been as tense, etc. I feel like it changed me for the better :) . Im just excited to rave again soon. However i know i probably shouldn't make a habit of MDMA and LSD. :?

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing sounds like a really fun time! I have yet to try acid yet ( I know my name is tabsandcaps lol) but im used to E and MDMA, I would like to combine the two, but am not sure where to get it, and I have no idea about the rave scene where I live, and have no friends into these things. Which really sucks.

The rave scene necessarily doesn't have to be where you live, it would be the nearest big city basically. Try convincing your friends to go with you! It can be a mind opening experience haha.

nice report- edit out the price discussion as its not allowed on bluelight

mdma and lsd is an amazing combination. it blows your balls off big time.

Edited, thanks. And yeah, it was an experience i won't be forgetting anytime soon. My past experiences with Lsd were centered around deep thinking and weird visuals, but it's crazy how adding MDMA into the equation changes the entire night (for the better in my case).

i've only done it once and i had an outer body experience that blew my mind

Wow sounds awesome. I havent done LSD yet but I plan on candyflipping after I experience it once or twice. Nice report too

damn i havent eaten any really good cid in a long long time....lucky you...time for me to hit up SR on that note :)