• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycodone/15mg)- First time- The devils sweet touch.

PlesantlyOpiated42

Greenlighter
Hey guys this is my first trip report I hope you like it. This was when I was 18 and my first time using an opiate, this lead experience is what lead me into the depths of addiction. Im 21 now and I went from doing 15mg in the beggingin to doing 10 30mg roxies a day a year later and 6 months after that I started shooting dope. Im clean at the moment and using writing to help myself get over this addiction.

I still remember it like it was yesterday, today I would try my first Opiate,
Oxycodone. One day, I found out that my dad had a prescription for 15mg IR Oxycodone, so I asked him if he would give me some of those little lime green pills, and he obliged. I thought to my self “ Hey this is prescription drug, how bad could it be? ” I grabbed the pills from my Dad, and proceeded to go visit my buddy Wilson to smoke some weed and to try the Oxy’s. Little did I know, that I would be awakening the ferocious, addictive monster inside of me. Boy was in for a ride.

I arrived at Wilson’s, he came to the door, greeted me and then we went to his room in the attic. His attic was fully finished and split into two rooms, one was his bedroom and the other was like a mini living room area with a futon, TV and an X-box 360. I met Wilson at one of his older sisters parties in 11th grade, he was 13 years old at the time and about to graduate middle school. Wilson was always one of my favorite people to be around, he was so goofy and he was one of those people that could make you crack and smile and laugh, regardless of the situation. I’ve always felt like he was the little brother I never had. We started hanging out together more frequently when he turned 16 and moved a quarter mile up the street from me. Our mutual love for Marijuana brought us even closer than before, we really stared to bond and become close friends.

We decided that we would rip some bongs and chill until Ron and Pompa got to the house before we tried the Oxy. I packed the hitter piece until I could pack no more and I proceeded to take the biggest hit my lungs could possibly handle. The bong began to fill with a thick yellow smoke, it coursed through the perculators and deep into my lungs, filling them to the brim. The earthy taste tickled my taste buds, it was wonderful. As I exhale I began to cough furiously, it felt like I was going to cough up a lung. I sit back relax and put some music on and wait for that familiar altered state to come upon me. My tactile sensations began to overload, the music sounded wonderful, my sense of smell and taste heightened and I began to lose my self completely, I felt like I was becoming the music. I could feel my body pulse to the bass. We decided to play some Forza Motorsport, when we heard Ron and Pompa pull up, it was game time.

In my possession I had three 15mg Oxycodone IR’s, one for me, one for Wilson and a half of one each for Ron and Pompa. This was my first encounter with any narcotic, so I was quite nervous, an anxious energy came upon me. Pompa was the most experienced when it came to narcotics, so I listened to him and decided to snort the pill instead of eating it. This was also my first experience with snorting anything, I heard the typical anti-drug propaganda stories about how snorting things was exponentially more dangerous, so I was quite wary of the situation ,but against my better judgment I continued forward with my plan. Pompa started the normal ritual of taking the pill, putting it on a cd case and then placing a dollar bill over top of the pill, so that when you used your card to crush it, the pieces wouldn’t fly all over the place. From there he removed the bill and began to chop up the little chunky pile of powder finely, so that it would absorb better when used through the intranasal route. He rolls up a $20 bill and hands it to me. He then says “ Here you go, put the bill up to your nostril, use your other hand close off the opposite nostril and then inhale lightly.” My heart began to pound frantically, I could feel the adrenaline beginning to course through my veins. I began to second guess my decision to do the Oxy, I then say to Pompa “ Are you sure I’ll be fine dude? Im not really sure that I should do this, I could die.” He reassured me that he had done it many times and that I would be fine. His words comforted me somewhat, but I still had this gut feeling that it was a bad idea.

I bend down, so that I can reach the table from the futon and then I begin to inhale that lime green powder up my nose. My nose starts to burn slightly, I can taste the bitter powder running down my throat and I can feel it slowly sinking into my stomach, this makes me gag slightly. I had no clue what to expect, I was a rookie to drugs period, let alone these powerful narcotics. Then about thirty seconds in, the rush hits me like a mac truck! For the first time in my life I felt pure, unadulterated EUPHORIA. The best way I could describe it is the feeling you get as a small child on Christmas, pure joy and happiness. My body began to feel so warm. I felt like I was being hugged by someone that was wrapped up in a heated blanket, I began to sweat profusely. I started to feel like I was melting into the couch. I could feel the energy of the drug pulsing through my body, the marijuana was synergizing wonderfully with the Oxy. This is cloud 9, I thought to myself. I became so immersed in conversation, I wanted to tell everyone how amazing I felt. I felt 10ft tall and invincible, I couldn’t get enough of this magical feeling. Then I began to drift in and out of consciousness , in very lucid state also known as “nodding out”. I was living purely in the moment , nothing else mattered but here and now. Needless to say, it was a very liberating feeling. Everything finally started to click in my head and make sense. I realized how and why someone could become addicted to these powerful narcotics, know as opiates. From that point on, I knew I had found the Holy Grail of drugs. I wanted to feel this way forever! Unbeknownst to me, I was opening up the gates of hell, also known as Opiate addiction. Unfortunately , I was fresh out of high-school and naïve to the reality of substance abuse. Believe me, I never thought this one measly decision could alter the entire course of my future. If I had, I would have never took that first step towards the long dark road of Opiate addiction. This addiction will be with me for the rest of my life, but that’s the price to pay when you dance with the devil…

Great report! Just a friendly suggestion, it would help other readers a lot with more paragraphs in the lower part of the report. Otherwise great content.

Great report! Just a friendly suggestion, it would help other readers a lot with more paragraphs in the lower part of the report. Otherwise great content.

Thanks man I was thinking the same thing I was just so into that last paragraph that I didnt realize how long it was.

Ok read it again, Wow even if i had never done any opiates, this report would have me craving some like mad
Well done at capturing the soul of the experience.

They say its common for new users to learn to enjoy opiates over some time and that the first time or few are not always so good.
You seem to not have had this problem?

How would you compare those to H powder. Tried twice recently now and its not living up to its rep.
I want what you described. Instead the body high is fine but the metal high is weak, no euphoria, still got anxiety and worries, even when dosed to nod often level.
Its also very sedating sitting still but that would be fine if i was covered in some blissful euphoria but instead it feels like somebody drugged me and i keep wanting to fall asleep while doing something and its annoying me. Like a benzo.
I know i shouldn't be caring about what im doing, the high should ensure that.

I have tried two completely different vendors and H types, powder and tar and its not the source, the experience was the same.

Curse You Opiate Gods!