• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - Experienced - i almost died from injecting methamphetamine

I'm happy to hear you are alright now! Meth makes your blood pressure skyrocket as well as increase your heart rate and temperature. High BP can lead to stroke and your heart can become unhappy leading to heart attack, chest pain, rhythm abnormalities as well as other issues that have been mentioned ^ Play safe and take care!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you're going to IV meth (which is a bad idea & something I'd urge against, although I've done it myself) you should definitely err on the side of caution. I don't understand how people can do big shots of meth...personally I think that a quarter gram is way too much...back when I was doing it a "point" (tenth of a gram) was a decent shot, especially when you're dealing with the high-quality stuff that you can access in certain areas of the United States (it's probably a lot different when dealing with "euro speed", which I have no experience with)

I'd like to add something here.

When I was doing meth, I had the paradoxical effect of my blood pressure dropping. Great right? No. Be fucking careful.

I had a batch that I'd been using for about three or four months. I had purchased 8g and washed it and recrystallized it obsessively until it was as clean as I was going to get it.

I got into daily use and often couldn't tell how high I was. Was I high? No clue. Couldn't tell sometimes if I had taken too much or not enough. I did sleep every night for about 5-7 hours with the help of GHB.

So one night I started vaping and plugging it with abandon in an attempt to get geeked and do a lot of "important work".

Next thing I know I feel stoned, my eyes are drooping like I smoked a quarter pound of kush, and my BP is something like 90/50, pulse around 95bpm. For some reason I took a hot bath. That could have been the end right there. Luckily I figured out something was wrong, crawled out of the tub, and blacked out on the bathroom floor.

Woke up in the hospital. The EMTs found me with blue lips, unreadable faint rapid pulse, BP too low to accurately measure manually or electronically.

"Over-amping" (overdosing) is very fucking real and doesn't always manifest in the way you may suspect it will. I experienced no panic / noticeable vasoC / pain / paranoia etc. I just felt loopy and suddenly very very tired.

The other day I got hold of some rock. The previous 24 hours I had smoked the pipe pretty much non stop and was already racing hard. Then I had a aprox. 2 point shot. Straight away got the huge taste in the throat and had to hold myself back from being sick. The affects after that were jaw was rattling and had eye wobbles, the rush was intense, I could feel the feel the air vibrating down my body each time i took a breath or I made this funny sound like when your jaw is rattling and you try and talk.. idk if I have explained it right. 2 hours after shot I had 1 cone this helped me relaxe and enjoy the rush. This intense rush lasted about 5 hours when finally my jaw become fairly good and my eyes had completely gone back to normal. Everyone who has smoked it loves it and I have to say that 1/2g has lasted from saturday night to just before almost the longest ever lasted me. I gotta go I hope this is coherent.

Thought I should add this to this thread I'm glad I found, It's put my head to ease, I was not 100% sure even after talking to mate and me asking him what he had drugged me with, I really thought it was not meth and at 1 stage I thought it had been contaminated with dmt, So I put some in a cone with mull and smoked it to see if it tasted like plastic, That's how bad my thinking had become I'm lucky his a good friend.

Best way I can explain it is like someone said sucking up freezing vapour out of lungs and breathing it out while your jaw is shaking I made these repeative sounds which and then I could start to feel breathing in the energy and out and could feel it through my body each time i breathed, Was scary(thinking it was laced,asking mate if he done it)looking back it felt mad if I had of been ready for it. Probably would have loved it.

I don't want to belittle anyone's experience of a adverse reaction from using meth but i always thought and was under the impression that the proper medical case of a IV overdose of meth is when a user shoots too big a dose that is fatal and they have a instant massive heart attack. Unlike a heroin overdose where a person can be brought back to life with a shot of narcan there is no saving a user who overdoses on to big a shot of meth. Once your heart goes from a fatal shot of meth there is no coming back. I know a old person can survive a heart attack by being zapped back to life with a defibrillator but a lethal overdose of meth makes a users heart pretty much explode.

A quarter in 60 unit? i have blasted a quarter 15cc water ends up about 30 or so cc i agree it is the most wonderful feeling i love it wen i blast a quarter its my usual takes your breath away everything get blurry for a secondthen you hear a roar like a forestfire its what i call the nuclear blast thats the brilliant flash followed by the shockwave the flood of euphoria the tingling followed by the intense heat wave thats the nuclear fire sorry to hear you had a bad trip tho

A quarter in 60 unit? i have blasted a quarter 15cc water ends up about 30 or so cc i agree it is the most wonderful feeling i love it wen i blast a quarter its my usual takes your breath away everything get blurry for a secondthen you hear a roar like a forestfire its what i call the nuclear blast thats the brilliant flash followed by the shockwave the flood of euphoria the tingling followed by the intense heat wave thats the nuclear fire sorry to hear you had a bad trip tho

I agree, It's just I was pazed out hard! that whole morning asking my mate about all these crazy and cooked ideas and other thinkingi , after being dropped off by mate I was alone and managed to convinvce myself my other mate was delibrately trying to wig me out the previous night, then I just poured least 1/3 of hlf g so 2 dots easy. and got not the feeling id ever in my entire life felt these same effects off a meth shot