• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hi peeps. Has anyone tried these mucked mouse tabs? Sourced these in Melbourne. Pink background with Michel mouse printed onto a four square and the whole sheet has a big mucked mouse on it. White backing with a pink background. Mickey's arms are spread open. Link is as follows.
https://ibb.co/euOpzb

Hey everyone, silly question! I had a friend pick up a couple tabs a few years back from their supposed "legit" seller, they gave them to me and it literally said 25i-NBOMe on the tab. By the time they gave it to me, it was too late to say no.

So anyhow, they've been sitting away for the last few years and I never thought to ask here if they've come across it. Decided to post here instead as it was sold to me as LSD, on the hopes that the actual print was like a worded list of hallucinogenics and nbome happened to be the tab they picked up. Kinda sick of people not knowing their shit and just selling whatever comes to them so looking for some information here if anyone has come across it.

Cheers

CHsAEwD.jpg

Sorry about the image size, also the tabs are 6mm X 6mm in size.

Jesus christ :!

There are reagant tests for LSD (Ehrlich test) and I'd be testing those babies before going anywhere near em.

And if they are 25-i NBOMe, i personally would carefully dispose of em.

Jesus christ :!

There are reagant tests for LSD (Ehrlich test) and I'd be testing those babies before going anywhere near em.

And if they are 25-i NBOMe, i personally would carefully dispose of em.

Thanks mate, it has been sitting around for a few years so thought I may as well have the time to test it too instead of just throwing it out. I've tested MDMA before, but I don't have to waste a whole tab right? Can I just cut the smallest bit off into the ampoule?

Quite sad, the person that picked it up for me is a good mate but doesn't do them so they had no idea.. I had the biggest frown when I saw it literally said NBOMe on the tab.

If they say NBOME, there is no doubt that's what they are. A lot of the 25x-NBO tabs (and many of the RC lysergamides) were at least labelled as such so that they couldn't be passed off as genuine acid.

The only time I've seen tabs printed with the dose and chemical compound were RCs. Sometimes they even have an image of the molecule's structure.

I got some tabs a few months back, Felix or Garfield graphic I believe. They had AL-LAD 100 printed on the back - only time I've ever seen a tab with such info on them. I ended up giving them away to someone who had tried and enjoyed them because they came from source that I didn't particularly trust who also sold 25x tabs before the UK RC ban. They were probably okay, I've just been overly cautious lately.

There were some tabs on e-data recently containing DOC also. I quite like DOC but if someone sold it to me on tabs as LSD, I wouldn't be happy.

Apparently there is tons of good acid about though, just be sure to test it. Really annoys me when someone does themself a mischief on some bromo-dragonfly type shit and clueless news agencies just add insult to injury by attributing it to LSD.

Anyway, rant over.
Be well :)

If they say NBOME, there is no doubt that's what they are. A lot of the 25x-NBO tabs (and many of the RC lysergamides) were at least labelled as such so that they couldn't be passed off as genuine acid.

I think that this assumption is the safest bet, but stranger (stupider) things have happened, no doubt.

Thanks, that was very informative!

I just wish I was there to tell them how stupid they are to be selling shit like that as LSD. At best they didn't know but still sold something they weren't sure about to people, at worst they knew and sold nbome to inexperienced people who they could make a quick buck from - just plain trash.

Just got these, what are peoples thoughts? Friend is low tolerance and took half, said it was pretty good.

They are 6mm x 6mm I think.

CBQp4hQ.jpg

Hey folks, anyone recognise these ones? I haven't the slightest idea what the overall design was. The colour of the curved line is actually blue.

Friends have been eating these for weeks, and have all had a great time on them.

Last edited:
nBOME is a nasty substance that I'd likely avoid. LSD is the real deal. No such thing as a 100% safe psychedelic, as far as mental health goes, there is always a risk. However nBOME had physical risks too, and should be avoided.

Best stick to purely mental risks...but...you have to be careful there too.

Anyone got any idea or experience with these? Called Aussie Flags and in NSW. 80mm x 80mm blotters and I've seen them in 125ug

Wx5qB4d.jpg

Last edited:
Just got these, what are peoples thoughts? Friend is low tolerance and took half, said it was pretty good.

They are 6mm x 6mm I think.

CBQp4hQ.jpg

They are fluff 150ug GG .. I HAVE a pic of the sheet but new to this (not Lucy) so not sure how to post it