Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
LSD INFO REQUEST

Well, Aussie trippers, it seems that the time has come for Australian Drug Discussion's ninth LSD information request thread; just in time for the festive season and the end of 2012 - a time for contemplation, introspection - or if you will, party time.

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004, the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006, the LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois created in November 2007, the LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro created in October 2008, LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks created in July 2009 and the LSD Info Request: What's going around – The SiXth Sense created in February 2010 and LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World, created in October 2011.

A rather enormous database of shared information, reports of LSD circulating in Australia!

The information contained within these threads details the LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have firsthand experience with the described blotter.

It's requested that you provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase (city, town or region) when posting in this thread. Descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

- Name of blotter/gel/microdot (please note this may vary regionally or amongst different social circles)

- Description

- Picture (if available)

General discussion about LSD and its use can be found and further discussed in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). The purpose of two threads is to allow for appropriate separation and ultimately easier referencing of this subject.

We are going to try and keep this thread a lot cleaner than some of the previous ones.

We will remove off-topic chatter and move it to the general discussion thread, so that it is easier for people to find the info they are looking for.

Please use this thread for strictly information of circulating LSD.

For those seeking reports of recent LSD experiences, please review the last few pages of the previous LSD Info Request thread.

Happy, safe tripping, kids!

iwjdpy.jpg

These are apparently "blue smileys" even though there's no smile....

Picked these up probably a month or 2 ago, not bitter, normal sized tabs, but the experience I had was not like a true LSD experience, very visual with a great body buzz but none of the actual tripping balls that acid is loved for, for example feeling like there's a lot going on in a room when there's nothing happening, super intense mind racing, and just the general "weird" effects that acid gives, these felt just like I had smoked weed that gave you intense visuals, but as I say they were not bitter, (maybe a slight taste that I noticed when I dropped half a tab but I didn't notice it again when I dropped the other 2.5) so could these be an RC or does the fact that they're not bitter rule that out?

edit, should've added I live in Perth and I don't think these are going around anymore but they were going around a fair amount before

They look bigger than most tabs usually do although its really hard to tell from the picture. Could u upload it next to something for a comparison? 2.5 tabs should have u tripping ur face off at most times unless they are very weak. There are heaps of RC's which can fit onto that blotter and not be bitter so it cannot be ruled out. That rule may have applied ages ago but not anymore. Unfortunately there are not many ways to test it unless u have access to a lab analysis. Ur best bet is to just stick to known tabs and take user trip reports into consideration.

Ah its that time again is it :) you surely have alot in your possession please limit the pics to 5 i think it is?

They look bigger than most tabs usually do although its really hard to tell from the picture. Could u upload it next to something for a comparison? 2.5 tabs should have u tripping ur face off at most times unless they are very weak. There are heaps of RC's which can fit onto that blotter and not be bitter so it cannot be ruled out. That rule may have applied ages ago but not anymore. Unfortunately there are not many ways to test it unless u have access to a lab analysis. Ur best bet is to just stick to known tabs and take user trip reports into consideration.

I had 3 of them and they were all gone the day after I got them, which RCs can fit on blotter that aren't bitter? They may have been slightly bigger than normal I can't quite remember.
And I was tripping my face off but I was just sitting in my friends room playing fifa and shit and it was getting kinda intense in my head if I was actually doing something it probably would've been a lot more crazy but I definitely shouldn't have been as clear minded as I was with the huge amount of visuals I was getting.

I only see 2.5 in the pic? :)

Hard to know why they'd be called 'smilies'.

Last edited:
sorry perception of the picture fooled me :) Glad you enjoyed yourself, i haven't had a trip since jan this year and haven't felt its the right time for another yet :)

I had 3 of them and they were all gone the day after I got them, which RCs can fit on blotter that aren't bitter? They may have been slightly bigger than normal I can't quite remember.
And I was tripping my face off but I was just sitting in my friends room playing fifa and shit and it was getting kinda intense in my head if I was actually doing something it probably would've been a lot more crazy but I definitely shouldn't have been as clear minded as I was with the huge amount of visuals I was getting.

Well it could be a number of any RC's there's no scale there to compare your paper, and no indication on paper thickness either so how much material could physically be stored could well be variable.

The only RC I would personally suggest that may be is 25i or something, but I'm airing away from this just simply under the fact you ate three of them and didn't end up in hospital or screaming at a plant somewhere.

In other words no one can tell you exactly what you had but all signs seem to point to LSD. Heavy visuals and a surprisingly clean head space from 3 tabs sounds like excellent acid to me.

meant to be picking up some tabs later on in the day, called fruit tingles.
anyone heard of them?
good?
will post later on tonight hopefully with a bit of a report. :) :)

meant to be picking up some tabs later on in the day, called fruit tingles.
anyone heard of them?
good?
will post later on tonight hopefully with a bit of a report. :) :)

In other words no one can tell you exactly what you had but all signs seem to point to LSD. Heavy visuals and a surprisingly clean head space from 3 tabs sounds like excellent acid to me.

I've taken LSD and I compare all tabs to the hoffmans that I had (ones seen in the last thread) which were insanely good, so compared to those these "smilies" were shit, I dropped 1.5 hoffmans and had the most intense experience of my life and when I took 2.5 of these smilies I had a way more visual trip but lacking a lot in deep thoughts, those feelings you get on acid where you just feel connected to everything and you can have super intense thought patterns and be thinking of something normal and 5 seconds later be in deep thought about the origin of the universe.

To be clear those feelings were there but I felt like I would've had to drop around double what I dropped for the intense mind fuck that I love.

If this is just "clean" LSD then fuck I want dirty LSD.

ok so i obtained some fruit tingles last night.
was expecting tabs, but then dude gave me fruit tingles. first time trying acid in a different way other than tabs. after half an hour of first having this tingley candy i started feeling really happy and laughing lots. visualizations were very intense closed eyes, only mild open eyes.
anyway. definitaly acid, and all of us that partook agreed it was way stronger than a tab, and would say if you have 2 about 3 hours apart. that would be the best trip ever.
note. this is in tasmania.
:D
figured no picture was needed, it is just a fruit tingle. :p

sorry about any spelling mistakes or anything else also. . .

I've taken LSD and I compare all tabs to the hoffmans that I had (ones seen in the last thread) which were insanely good, so compared to those these "smilies" were shit, I dropped 1.5 hoffmans and had the most intense experience of my life and when I took 2.5 of these smilies I had a way more visual trip but lacking a lot in deep thoughts, those feelings you get on acid where you just feel connected to everything and you can have super intense thought patterns and be thinking of something normal and 5 seconds later be in deep thought about the origin of the universe.

To be clear those feelings were there but I felt like I would've had to drop around double what I dropped for the intense mind fuck that I love.

If this is just "clean" LSD then fuck I want dirty LSD.

Hmmm okay, well if you can compare them to the Hoffmans and they were roughly half as strong, sounds like a low - averagely dosed tab of some description, I still wouldn't rule out an RC though. Your descriptions are slightly vague and subjective.

There are without a doubt tabs that are easily as good as Hoffmans that are going around.

And deathlysilence, you obtained some liquid LSD on a fruit tingle. Keep in mind that liquid can be EXTREMELY strong sometimes, so cross your fingers and happy tripping :D

Last edited:
the little prince lsd

Very good had one a couple weeks ago with no need to redose, I suggest stocking up on these ones if you source them! just very clean and great visuals, not much of a body load either, rather quick to kick in 25min+ highly enjoyable, from Switzerland, prettymuch well documented!

note: reported at 250ug, but id say more like just under, but then again has to be labtested for proof (been tripping every year for over 20years, so do know what im talking about, bring back the geltabs lol!)

Location: wellington, nz - available in every other country though.

thelittleprincef.jpg

dunno, does the title of persons post have anything to do with it? 'the little prince'? Little prince's?

Not sure tho really.

what are these called, this will help alot???

they are called 'the little prince' (fairytale novels..) the full print shows the little prince walking up to a tree kind of thing lol, sorry shouldve added into description since the title gets overlooked, definately worth getting!!

thanks appreciate the reply, will be keeping an eye out for these little babys