• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Pokemon tabs central qld coast not seen em around can anyone shed some light on strength cleanliness etc. Trying to upload photo feedback would be welcomed as one doesn't see many trips this way. Bare with me while I figure how to upload photo:D thanks all.......
Update now 18th saw whole sheet each blotter has an individual Pokemon character and one mate contacted me calling duds but had only dropped half hour previously. Not heard back though another fellow trippa reports they're petty good though he's quite young and good chance he doesn't know good LSD. Still working on uploading this single pik but up dating for hope someone else has come across these. Peace out for now.

Last edited:
I had them ~3 years ago and they were the strongest tabs I have ever had, hands down.. a bit of acid gut on the come-up but yeah, they were the shit

Im in perth to but cant guarantee they are the same batch

I had some similar to that but more blue, about 2011 that were DOC, while not L... Really enjoyed

Anyone got any idea or experience with these? Called Aussie Flags and in NSW. 80mm x 80mm blotters and I've seen them in 125ug

Wx5qB4d.jpg

Yeah they're from central coast, or a bit inland, Australian made L by, obviously Aussie rye.. or so I've been told

Red and blue lightning bolts. Each blot has either a red or blue bolt, with a dark purple background.

Im trying to arrange a pic.

Anyone had something similar lately?

The grateful dead logo??, haven't seen them but that's what kind of image you're describing

I'm getting some pacmans soon I hope. Hard to source on the central coast. Normally use them for when I do some artworks, I get my creativity on.
I am a Tattooist so love to come out with some unique designs for people to get inked.

iwjdpy.jpg

These are apparently "blue smileys" even though there's no smile....

Picked these up probably a month or 2 ago, not bitter, normal sized tabs, but the experience I had was not like a true LSD experience, very visual with a great body buzz but none of the actual tripping balls that acid is loved for, for example feeling like there's a lot going on in a room when there's nothing happening, super intense mind racing, and just the general "weird" effects that acid gives, these felt just like I had smoked weed that gave you intense visuals, but as I say they were not bitter, (maybe a slight taste that I noticed when I dropped half a tab but I didn't notice it again when I dropped the other 2.5) so could these be an RC or does the fact that they're not bitter rule that out?

edit, should've added I live in Perth and I don't think these are going around anymore but they were going around a fair amount before
Not all analogs are bitter

Wish I knew how to post pics.. I'd post the ones in Adelaide atm.. ufos- ✅ Hoffmann passing pyramid on bike, 1943 in corners ✅ new GG print. Look like the old condom man ones ✅
Green and blue spirals ✅

Bad or "odd" ones have been the smaller blots, ie, cherries

Oh, also the skulls with the bigger zombie looking character with rounded teeth ✅

Last edited:
Pokemon tabs central qld coast not seen em around can anyone shed some light on strength cleanliness etc. Trying to upload photo feedback would be welcomed as one doesn't see many trips this way. Bare with me while I figure how to upload photo:D thanks all.......
Update now 18th saw whole sheet each blotter has an individual Pokemon character and one mate contacted me calling duds but had only dropped half hour previously. Not heard back though another fellow trippa reports they're petty good though he's quite young and good chance he doesn't know good LSD. Still working on uploading this single pik but up dating for hope someone else has come across these. Peace out for now.
Yeah white tabs with a different Pokemon on each?
Or there's new ones that are a bigger picture, .... haven't tried the latter

Just got some sitting Buddhas on a blue background with a life circle in between.

GKGy8cF.jpg

Anyone know anything about these?

OK small report on the Buddha's

Haven't done good acid for about 10 years so only took 1/2 in 1/4's about 2 hours apart started at 7:30pm next one @ 9:30pm

About 10 mins after the first 1/4, Every colour just seemed brighter, no visuals except for a really small 'wobble' while looking at my TV, feeling pretty good not much after that, took the next 1/4 at 9:30pm, then same about 10 mins after that started getting more small visual 'wobbles' and just feeling really light and happy, checked my pupils at about 11pm got mini-moon eyes.

Went to bed at about 12:30am as I turned off the lights with just the ambient lighting left it's like I could see extra graininess in the dark.

So yeah I reckon if you take a whole one, you'll be in for a decent night/day (y)

Edit - I asked my source and he claims them to be around the ~200ug mark.

Last edited:
Honeycomb or bee tabs I've recently come across… have been having some awesome times With these . Mild dose though the 1st one I had so glad I didn't double drop really deep and moving experience vivid and intense visuals one night to remember but tonight I am sitting on 1and a half reaching for the other half after 2 hours now it's definitely effecting me though not nearly as hard as some of these have hit me in the previous month…maybe they're just a little old, I'm told that these were the last if the sheet and watch this space to see what comes in next… trying to get a picture of em up

Last edited: