• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hey gang,
Got some of the lightning bolts going around, very enjoyable boards! The visuals were off the hook and it was a nice clean trip :)
These lightning bolts are yellow rather than blue as was mentioned upthread, but they are from the same source as the felixes, Facebooks, rockets, etc.
Sorry for the terrible photo, if you can get these I highly recommend it!

BiQrbfO.jpg

:D

Yeh, these are the ones I was referring to in my last post. Have you tested them with ehrlich reagent? If so, please post a photo of the result

Hey JoeBloggs,
I don't have an Ehrlich reagent test unfortunately. I did have mine down the hatch because I was concerned about RCs etc and it was fine for me. I still have three tabs so if I can get hold of an Ehrlich reagant kit I can test them. Do you know where they can be obtained?
:)

Hey Mia,
I'm glad to hear that you had yours straight down the hatch and had an effect. I hope that my concerns are unfounded. My friend doesn't have any more so I'm unable to test them myself, however a test kit can be obtained from http://ez-test.com.au/ They are single use and are sold singularly or in lots of 5 or 10. You seem to be pretty into your tabs from what I can gather so perhaps getting a few kits would be in your best interest, for now and future. Please let us all know how you go.
Thanks,
JB

"Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately the order system is under maintenance. We will get back to you soon..!!"
aurgh!
Thanks JoeBloggs I will definitely be getting these tests as soon as the webpage allows for it. I really am into this drug for a myriad of reasons ans it seems absurd to me that I've never had test kits before. Thank you so much for prompting me! I have enjoyed these and they don't feel like nBomes (I have had some in the past) so I'm feeling hopeful. But I will wait until I get the test kit before procuring more ! Are you Perth based?

Ahhh bummer dude! They also list a few stockists on their website but apparently most of them only stock marquis, mandellin, etc. I'm just going off what I've heard from my friends though, I would encourage you to contact the stockists listed on their website to see if they are available. No need to thank me but you're welcome. I actually don't take drugs anymore at all (except a little casual drinking) but I feel that the importance of psychedelics is massively overlooked. My posts here are purely in the interest of harm minimisation for others. I've lost a quite a few friends to overdoses and other complications of drug use but always with substances like heroin, benzos and ice. I would hate for anyone else to have to experience that, especially over the use of a psychedelic. Complications and death are part of the gamble with using other substances, I think it's a terrible shame that this is now the case for psychedelics. Especially when deaths have resulted from a single dose. I'm not Perth based sorry.

Long time lurker, rarely a poster... But wouldnt mind sharing some things and getting some info...

Better late than never can confirm coyotes are lsd and very good.

To the person with foghorn leghorns in WA these were in sydney about 5 years and very good, not sure if it is the same batch though.

Any info on homer simpsons.. sourced in sydney... It was a good trip but didnt feel the same as usual. Didnt get the giggles which is unusual for me, didnt get the body feel that makes you feel like japanese sumo wrestler, didnt get the energy speedy feel that I am used to. It was still very beautiful and peaceful and everything felt extremely calm and casual. At first I thought it was lsd but since then looking back havent been to sure. It may of just been a weaker dose than I am used to. But even then felt different, it just felt super calm and laid back, it was very floating and enjoyable none the less.

Had some shivas recently are good sourced in sydney apparently from north qld. Nice quality lsd. Similar strength to cherubs and ducks etc from a few years back.

Any info on yellow submarines would be very helpful also?

So I might be able to source some tabs which are suppose to real LSD (according to a trusted mate) for once instead of 25i shit. They're not perforated, with a blue border and a pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste. Anyone seen/ heard of these or have any experience? My mate said they were the best tabs hes ever done however im sceptical because hes inexperienced with hallucinogens.

there were tabs discussed here with that same stuff (LSD 150 laid blah blah) on them and they were said to be LSD if my memory serves me correctly.

So I might be able to source some tabs which are suppose to real LSD (according to a trusted mate) for once instead of 25i shit. They're not perforated, with a blue border and a pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste. Anyone seen/ heard of these or have any experience? My mate said they were the best tabs hes ever done however im sceptical because hes inexperienced with hallucinogens.

Lucky you .....Superb ; delightful tabs .

Has anyone heard of "ghostbusters" going around sydney? heard from a source they're good but wouldn't really trust him to know his shit between LSD and NBOMe.

Hey everyone, occasional visitor/reader, first time poster here.

Does anyone recognise this print? Purchased in Sydney. Supplier said it is LSD as far as they're aware and while they haven't heard any rave reviews they haven't heard bad ones either. I appreciated the honesty haha.

It's my first time so me and a friend are gonna take a small one each (save the big one for another time) somewhere peaceful, quiet and outdoors, during the day. If it happens to be something other than LSD (like 25i, NBOMe, whatever) is it likely to be a bad experience or dangerous or are small doses probably ok, like these small tabs?
Is it worth doing one of the EZtest tests?

Any advice, comments or whatever are welcome! :)

L5Vl8kll.jpg

Not sure what the full print is but i reckon some kind of keyboard lookalike blotter

I also think the tabs look fairly large which always casts some doubt considering DOx & 25-x compounds need larger blotters, i'll advise my mates to watch out for bitter taste/numbness/longer trip duration

They were hooked up around the Sydney area if that helps, cheers!

Any word on these ones?, I've also come across these

Any one else come across these keyboard like blotters with letters on them

Hey everyone, occasional visitor/reader, first time poster here.

Does anyone recognise this print? Purchased in Sydney. Supplier said it is LSD as far as they're aware and while they haven't heard any rave reviews they haven't heard bad ones either. I appreciated the honesty haha.

It's my first time so me and a friend are gonna take a small one each (save the big one for another time) somewhere peaceful, quiet and outdoors, during the day. If it happens to be something other than LSD (like 25i, NBOMe, whatever) is it likely to be a bad experience or dangerous or are small doses probably ok, like these small tabs?
Is it worth doing one of the EZtest tests?

Any advice, comments or whatever are welcome! :)

L5Vl8kll.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are called Illuminati's I mentioned them before a page or 2 back, They're pretty strong LSD have fun. ;)

I'm pretty sure these are called Illuminati's I mentioned them before a page or 2 back, They're pretty strong LSD have fun. ;)
Thanks for the reply and that's great to hear :) I had checked the last few pages so as not to double up but I must have missed your post.
Yeah I'm looking forward to it! I'll reply back here with how they went.

Anyone heard or know anything about Banksy tabs (rioter about to throw a bunch of flowers) or Woody Woodpecker tabs floating around Sydney? I haven't seen them personally but a friend said he might be able to get me some from some dude next week. My mate reckons they're supposed to be LSD but I cant find any info on them looking through the threads.

I get the near futility of asking about/posting about tabs with no design however, often design is no indicator of quality.
Have fallen across these blank off-white tabs in SE-Qld. About the right size, no strange discolourations etc. They're from a source who's not screwed about with RCs before, but not tested. Will be trying out this weekend and reporting back.
http://i.imgur.com/CW8xoPw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q5haTrz.jpg

Anyone heard or know anything about Banksy tabs (rioter about to throw a bunch of flowers) or Woody Woodpecker tabs floating around Sydney? I haven't seen them personally but a friend said he might be able to get me some from some dude next week. My mate reckons they're supposed to be LSD but I cant find any info on them looking through the threads.

I have seen both advertised on a DNM site .
I have not tried either , but suspect they are probably genuine L .....
Luck ...

I have been getting the woody wood pecker trips they are freaking GREAAAAAT they are MENT to be 200ug each 1 is enough for a pretty strong trip but I have taken 2 at once was soooo hectic

http://m.imgur.com/ViuqfXF

Had those tabs too...do they have "LSD purity 95%"on the back next to a best before date?? If so they were da bomb