• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hey people been a long time since I've made a post,hope y'all are staying safe :) I'm ment to be getting some trips this weekend with a orange back ground and small bananas on them.i will do my best to get a picture.has anyone heard if these are decent or not? I plan on candy flipping with them and MDA

Hey JS it's been a long minute. Glad you popped back in.
Just upload the pic to imgur and copying link in to a comment

Thanks for the tip buddy! I've always been around just lurking in the background.here's the pic it's the one to the right.if anyone has seen ANY of theses trips can u please let me know what substance is on the cus if one is 25i nobme the others could be too...we ended up getting the geometric pattern ones but id still like to know what they are

http://imgur.com/U6MTO70

I never ended up getting the trips my mate was being a butthole and wouldn't give me one so just ended up having a quite weak dose of MDA everyone was raving on about those pils I don't see what the big deal is -_-

^^^
JS : hard to be certain and don't know about the bananas or the dark coloured ones next to them .... but the others look similar to the sun / moon " variable " dose freebie tabs from [snip - no mentioning sources]. If so , genuine cid , but poorly laid and very inaccurately dosed , hence given away with every order by the vendor ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info mate good to know some are legit LSD so my hopes are up for the others....should be getting some 360ug blotters soon.cant wait!!

Hey guys and gals I'd just like to make this post to inform you all of the "white cherrys" (the picture is of the stem of the cherry and you can just seed the redness of the cherry on the bottom of the tabs) a mate got them of a dark market and they are rated at 120ug everyone who's had them has loved them :)

m.imgur.com/m9iI4PC

It's not the best pic when he gets some more I will re upload a better quality picture...PLUR

Last edited:
Made a separate thread but this seems to be the place to ask... a couple of my mates are on holiday in Australia right now and managed to find some LSD, i was wondering if anyone can confirm it is LSD, and what strength it is laid at?

What are they called? I see a W and a Q and T.... Do you know what a larger area looks like with them?

They seem like big tabs to me.. can you put a coin in for reference?

One way to find out is to have a half tab (or however much you're comfortable with,) that way you'll know whether it's 25-X or DOX or something vastly different to actual LSD, as well as the bodyload/quality of the LSD for when you have a proper trip.

Not sure what the full print is but i reckon some kind of keyboard lookalike blotter

I also think the tabs look fairly large which always casts some doubt considering DOx & 25-x compounds need larger blotters, i'll advise my mates to watch out for bitter taste/numbness/longer trip duration

They were hooked up around the Sydney area if that helps, cheers!

Those do look rather large for LSD...watch out for the 25i SHIT

anyway I took a better snap of the cherrys that are going around,there's 4 tabs in the pic :)

PLUR

m.imgur.com/qcKwODD

I had a tab with what appeared to be a purple flower on it.

White background, no taste, blew my head right off!

Hey gang,
Got some of the lightning bolts going around, very enjoyable boards! The visuals were off the hook and it was a nice clean trip :)
These lightning bolts are yellow rather than blue as was mentioned upthread, but they are from the same source as the felixes, Facebooks, rockets, etc.
Sorry for the terrible photo, if you can get these I highly recommend it!

BiQrbfO.jpg

:D

Anybody any info on the getafix wizards from the Astrix comics? Sourced in melbourne

New tabs going around i believe to be from the same makers all the other good shit has been coming from, fb's, coyotes, felix's the list goes on, i received a few tabs with a redish/pink background with a blue lightning bolt on each tab. Tried one and found them quite enjoyable, maybe not as strong as some of the others, but a good dosage of lsd. have fun and stay safe.

Have you or has anybody tested these with ehrlich reagent? The reason I ask is that I was out having a few drinks with some friends recently and one of them had a few of these and shared them around. I didn't have any, but everybody claimed that they tasted bitter and made their tongue go numb. One friend took 3 without leaving them in his mouth, just straight down the hatch and claimed there was absolutely no effect. The others that kept them in their mouths claimed to be tripping.

There are a lot of people in this thread saying things like "I can assure you this is genuine lsd" without showing any ehrlich reagent test results. I can't see a single post with test results.