• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hey all,
Has anybody heard anything about the Foghorn Leghorn tabs that are in Perth atm?
:)

RE: Beatles tabs in Sydney ATM, these to be exact:

Warning that this stuff is most definitely 25i-NBOMe.

Don't let anyone tell you that this is LSD, I purchased these from what I thought was a trusted source of LSD (and has been in the past - so I'm furious). I ended up dosing on two (not out of the question for what I wanted out of this particular LSD trip) and having the worst, most horrific experience of my life (I found the exact sheet on SR and it claims to be a 1200ug dose - meaning I took 2.5mg of this shit!). I've tripped on LSD many times in the past but this was completely unlike any LSD experience. I don't really want to write a trip report as it could take a while but let me tell you - the infamous (disgusting, gum-numbing) taste (which made me throw up within minutes) lasted approximately an hour (hard to say exactly what was happening in regards to trip duration as time seemed to vanish.... and on top of that I was seeing morphing visuals within 15 minutes and it only got (WAY) more intense as time went on.)

If you had a good trip on this it was most likely because you had a small dose. I admit fault for not testing it but I had very strong reason to trust my source on this one (big mistake and I'll never trust an street acid vendor again.) Please be careful.

Consider this a warning as I wouldn't wish a similar trip like this upon anyone (the person I tripped with had an even more emotionally disturbing time than I - not only emotionally but PHYSICALLY disturbing. Mentally this friend has been distraught since the experience (over a month ago.)

Vasoconstriction is a scary thing. Especially experiencing it yourself while your friend has a seizure right in front of you but you're tripping so hard that you don't know what to do because not only is everything morphing around you but because of your own (absolutely mind-boggling at the time) vasoconstricting pain distractng you from the absolutely nightmarish reality of a friend potentially dying (made much worse by the fact that your friend doesn't even look like your friend to you anymore and instead appears to be something terrifying and demonic.)

Sydney... be very careful of these. Only take them if you actually want to experience 25i and not LSD... take a small dose, have a trip sitter and PLEASE be careful as doses seem to vary tab-to-tab (tabs on the edge of the sheets seem to be known as being more potent, so the true measurement is ultimately often unknown, maybe I took more than 2.5mg or my friend took double that, who knows.)

Hope this helped anyone who is unsure.

There's a lot more information out there about how you can detect these before it's too late (swallowing the tab should trip you out if it's LSD, but if it's 25i apparently nothing will happen, or if it does, very mild)....so read as much as you can so you can be aware!!! I wish I was more familiar before the experience, live and learn. I joined this forum because stories like this I feel are truly so beneficial as long as drugs are outlawed.

Safe tripping mates!
I'm in the United States & I recently received a few of these tabs & was told they were tested LSD. Upon consuming I noticed they had a taste & also made my tongue numb. Definitely not LSD. I'm pretty sure it was 25I.

Hey all,
Has anybody heard anything about the Foghorn Leghorn tabs that are in Perth atm?

dont quote me on this but I swear I have heard, whilst in a drunken haze (which accounts for 80% of my life), that they are LSD and half decent but this was a while ago.. I honestly couldnt tell you but I figured it would be worth mentioning, hopefully someone else can confirm..

Ill keep an eye/ear out but as I have now run out of FBs and will continue the never ending hunt once again

Hey all,

I picked a few of these up on the weekend, I haven't tried them yet but my friend had one. They look like typical lsd paper and not NBOMe blotter, he said there was no taste on the cardboard and told me the next day that he is sure they are good lsd, I have a feeling they are made by the same people who made the facebook, coyotes and felix's so I have high hopes, I'll let you know how they go when I get around to eating them.

Thanks Pisspotnrock!
I'm hoping they will be same quality as Felixes, Facebooks and Ducks as I'm 90% sure those are all from the same source. Just wanted to check though. Waiting to regain baseline tolerance before my next wee trip :D

I picked a few of these up on the weekend, I haven't tried them yet but my friend had one. They look like typical lsd paper and not NBOMe blotter, he said there was no taste on the cardboard and told me the next day that he is sure they are good lsd, I have a feeling they are made by the same people who made the facebook, coyotes and felix's so I have high hopes, I'll let you know how they go when I get around to eating them.

Thanks Shoxoner! I got Facebooks, Felixes and Ducks from this source also so I'm guessing it is made by same people as well :)
I find it funny that they seem to be using some of the same blotter prints that were around ca. 4 years ago, it's a nice wee homage to some good boards haha!

Please do update with how you went :D

^ yeah, looking at those names takes me back a couple of years...!
I do hope some of this board finds it's way to me :)

anyone heard of tabs with pink 'peace signs' on them and a kind of kaleidoscope pattern in between?. one peace sign takes up nearly a whole tab. the back is white and printed with

'LSD
>95%
150ug'

and

'laid 28/10/14
LSD >95%'

anyone heard of tabs with pink 'peace signs' on them and a kind of kaleidoscope pattern in between?. one peace sign takes up nearly a whole tab. the back is white and printed with

'LSD
>95%
150ug'

and

'laid 28/10/14
LSD >95%'
I wish tabs in America had that kind of info on the back of them. Life would be so much nicer.

I wish tabs in America had that kind of info on the back of them. Life would be so much nicer.

I wish that kind of "info" wasn't almost certainly a load of horse shit and nothing more than I sneaky marketing trick...

I wish that kind of "info" wasn't almost certainly a load of horse shit and nothing more than I sneaky marketing trick...
Ahh. That's terrible. We need info like that on blotter. You figure life would just be a whole hell of a lot easier if it was done that way.

Ahh. That's terrible. We need info like that on blotter. You figure life would just be a whole hell of a lot easier if it was done that way.

It's the case with most AL-LAD blotters - the ones I got had "AL-LAD 150ug" printed on them, however they came from the actual manufacturer.

I have had those tabs and I can vouche they are what they claim to be.
I doubled and was well fuckin gone. Didn't know shit all of what was happening in the real world, kept forgetting shit after I said it, had some major visuals going on. Those tabs are awesome.

Anyone know anything about these tabs? Not sure what the name of the print could be, it's just a bunch of different icon/emoticon type things - cherries, syringes, test tubes, megaphones, books etc. And if possible, how do they compare to the facebook likes blotter?
1EdCNWs.jpg

thumbs up

These were definitely LSD but severely underdosed, I took 4 of these and they felt like 2 facebook likes, maybe less.. Couldn't have been more than 50ug/tab, not at all comparable to 300ug.

Hey was hoping to get some information on these blotters. Not sure on the name, have kind of a radio / speaker on them thats black and white, nothing on the other side, from the Melbourne area.
GHE4URu.jpg