• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

It's awesome that you try to look out for your buddies ... you'd be right to worry about them taking big doses of nbome. I had one once (I knew it was 25i so wasn't expecting LSD) and the vasoconstriction was incredibly unpleasant. Thank god I was at a big park with a river and a lot of fresh air, I doubt that my colourful wee apartment would have been an enjoyable setting for all of that. Why are your mates choosing nbomes over LSD? Is it just a cost thing due to nbomes being a bunch cheaper? (sorry mods, I hope that this doesn't count as price talk).

It definitely has nothing to do with cost, I just think my certain circle of friends are more into 'partying' per say and with the increased energy etc that nbomes give them, they prefer it to party on. They're not all idiots and they do know they're taking 25i a lot of them just seem to enjoy it more.

Personally, I hate both LSD and 25i, I've dabbled with LSD a lot and had a few experiences I thought were positive but in hindsight I learnt nothing I didn't already know. I have no great interest to delve deep into the mind, i'm more interested by what is physically around me. I think this may be why my friends take 25i as it seems to have a lot less 'mind fuck staring into space' moments and a lot more running around giggling etc.

As for your question in regards to delving into a full-blown trip I'd highly recommend it. When I first started posting here in 2008 (under a different username) one of my first questions was why do all my friends enjoy LSD but I had wig out and have a bad trip everytime. Advice I was given was that if you sit on that threshold dose or even just above it you don't completely lose yourself, so you're there mentally, but all these insane crazy things are happening around you which causes intense anxiety (something I suffer from badly). I delved in the deepend once (i don't know if any of you remember the ghetto wizards that were around in like maybe 08/09. I had never had more than 1 tab. I had 5 of these ghetto wizards which were fucking GOOD. Long story short, complete ego loss, floated out of my body, explored another universe which felt like weeks, came back down to reality around 12-14 hours later. Probably one of the only trips I would say wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, to me it was just like having a really long lucid dream that was out of my control and extremely bizarre.

If what you have is definitely LSD I highly recommend diving into the deep end and experiencing complete ego loss. 250-300ug would be more than enough. Just make sure your partner stays sober and trip sits for you/keeps you in a positive mood etc. Once you've had your turn then you trip sit for him and once you're both comfortable, do it together.

Just my 2 cents, I fucking hate psychadelics but only because I can't gain anything from them and I envy everyone that can so much haha.

haha alright then!

Facebook likes were heaps sweet. Really enjoyed them on the weekend. Still yet to try the Coyotes and the Red Ohms, but I'll get back to ya :)

Anyone got any info on tabs with a white background and a whole bunch of different black symbols on each one (etc... ying yang, '8', holy cross, pentagram, turkish flag semi-circle with star in middle, ohm, biohazard, mute symbol, scissors, clock, magnifying glass)just to name a few lol. Symbols seem to be completely at random. Seems a little dodge to me.

Coyotes are sweet as well!

I've heard semi good reviews on the Red Ohms (very small red symbols on a white background)

Anyone got any info on tabs with a white background and a whole bunch of different black symbols on each one (etc... ying yang, '8', holy cross, pentagram, turkish flag semi-circle with star in middle, ohm, biohazard, mute symbol, scissors, clock, magnifying glass)just to name a few lol. Symbols seem to be completely at random. Seems a little dodge to me.

I had them last year sold to me as 'symbols' it was also sold to me as '2-ci' and it felt different from both LSD and NBOMe so it could well have been 2-ci i hadn't experienced 2-ci before and it wasn't like anything i'd had in the past, the trip wasn't very enjoyable however and gave me a pretty heavy body load off 2 tabs, but they defiantly weren't LSD if it's the same batch. The visuals were weird and warpy kind of similar to those on MDA, and my mental clarity was fine it just sort of gave me a strange body high. And they tasted like absolute shit.

i had an overdose experience on 3 of the red sumo tabs that were around aus over a year ago. it was my second lsd experience and have only tripped off one other kind of tab which seemed much weaker but 2 or 3 get me where i want to be and have eaten up to 5. does anyone have any sort of guesstimate on how many ug were in the sumos as they seemed ridiculously strong and i have always wondered what kind of dosage i had.

Last edited:
i had an overdose experience on 3 of the red sumo tabs that were around aus over a year ago. it was my second lsd experience and have only tripped off one other kind of tab which seemed much weaker but 2 or 3 get me where i want to be and have eaten up to 5. does anyone have any sort of guesstimate on how many ug were in the sumos as they seemed ridiculously strong and i have always wondered what kind of dosage i had.

My mate had some of them and I got a couple, I couldn't have more than a half at a time, even a half made me feel really fucking weird. I didn't really enjoy it to be honest. Then as I had a few left I just cut them into strips and did it like that a heap of times which was much more pleasant and enjoyable.

Define "overdose experience"....since there's absolutely no way you OD'd on LSD, suggesting whatever was on those tabs was anything BUT LSD.

egodeath freakout leading to being handcuffed by police, over dosed not like i stopped breathing or anything

Ah, just too intense then. I think the term overdose should (and probably is) limited to when you you have enough of a substance in your body to cause serious negative health implications (and potentially death).

By your logic I overdosed on mushrooms in a nightclub (minus the handcuffs LOL). All good tho bruz :)

anyone know of 1cm by 1cm tabs that have possibly a peyote cactus print as the whole sheet or would pictures be easier?

Hi all first time on here, I noticed a couple pages back about "rockets" any info on these at all? there small average sized blotters yellow background with a rocket with a red tip with the number 25 in the tip, qld. thanks.

Hi all first time on here, I noticed a couple pages back about "rockets" any info on these at all? there small average sized blotters yellow background with a rocket with a red tip with the number 25 in the tip, qld. thanks.

Haven't actually had these but a few of my mates have and they're deffs 25i nbome

yeah thats what i thought as soon as i saw em but doesn't bother me, i can't really get anything better so they have to do

It's thinking like this that is all that is wrong in the drug world right now. :(

If consumers will gobble any old shit then why would dealers make the effort to source quality?