• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

I would wager that is an NBome print. The tabs are huge are the perf appears to be drawn on, and I've heard there is a lot of NBOme's circulating on Alex Grey prints at the moment.

anyone seen or heard of these?

IMG_0851_zpsadbeaaec.jpg

They do look rather big but there are new alex grays circulating in Sydney. Its a fresh batch about 2 weeks old and it has a nice strong dose of LSD. Cant say for sure if they are the same ones as like u mentioned above there are so many copycat batches which suck. The good thing is its very easy to spot a non LSD tab if u have it in ur hand. Taste, visual inspection and UV lighting etc etc are the most common ways. Dont take it if it tastes bitter or a lot larger than usual.

i doubt lsd will ever be drowned out, it is a one of a kind compound, and there will always be a market for it.

anyone seen or heard of these?

IMG_0851_zpsadbeaaec.jpg

^ Okay so I had these over the weekend. Holy shit these are probably some of the best board I've ever had, anyone who can get these I couldn't recommend more. If you notice the uneven perf, the big ones are a monstrous dose of beautiful LSD.

I've also got an alice in wonderland and big friendly giant I might report back on as well.

Happy tripping guys

Hey guys, Any help identifying these? Picked up in Sydney.
vojNH.png

This was posted in the last thread.. does anyone know of these? recently picked some up for NYE, would love to know how they go before hand so I'm not disappointed

^I've had bicycles on two occasions, both times they provided a pretty underwhelming trip. However they were definitely LSD and not an RC which is all that matters really ;)

Has anyone in NSW seen the Dancing (coloured) Bears getting around? They're the classic atypical blotter art that was getting around in the states, friend picked up some recently, however I didn't get a photo unfortunately.

TangerinO, what is the blotter art on those suckers? They look wicked, going to have to dig around for these!

^I've had bicycles on two occasions, both times they provided a pretty underwhelming trip. However they were definitely LSD and not an RC which is all that matters really ;)

Has anyone in NSW seen the Dancing (coloured) Bears getting around? They're the classic atypical blotter art that was getting around in the states, friend picked up some recently, however I didn't get a photo unfortunately.

TangerinO, what is the blotter art on those suckers? They look wicked, going to have to dig around for these!

Okay if laid the same as the ones from 2011, the bikes are a nice 95 - 100ugs of tasty LSD.

The blotter art is called "Alex Grey's" or "Cosmic Elf", and yeah man I'd get searching for them. They're very potent and clean.

Also on the subject of Dancing Bears. I'll reiterate that they're generally a print associated with the families up in the Northern direction, but I'm also aware of people laying NBome's on Dancing Bears. It may be worth getting an Elrich tester these days to double check that you have purchased what you intended to.

Stay safe guys :D

me and a friend had brain tabs over the weekend, friends way more experienced with it than i am. All reports on the last thread seemed pretty negative on them. Was personally the best tab ive ever had, comparing to kois and felixes (had multiple batches of each), fear and loathing and 3rd eye skulls. My friend was all kinds of tripping in about 15min off 1, for me was a super slow come up. Started feeling scattered after an hour, then 2 Js later and after about 2 hours just slipped into the most incredible 6hr trip ive ever had. Super vibrant, racey with strong euphoria, and very visual. Everything felt alive and flowing with energy. Definately not shit. Friend also rates better than sumos

Agreed on the brains, dropped one and had good visuals and good headspace, people saying they were not acid in the last thread must have got a different batch or not known because I'm 99% sure it's LSD

This was posted in the last thread.. does anyone know of these? recently picked some up for NYE, would love to know how they go before hand so I'm not disappointed

Had those bicycles a couple of times. Sizes of tabs vary greatly. As someone else said quite underwhelming. Hope they were stored properly as I had mine over a year ago.

Those "cosmic elf" tabs are great. Had two at a doof a while back and thoroughly enjoyed them apart from the 2 hrs when I thought everyone was talking about me and getting really introspective. Think this had alot to do with me at the time rather than the tabs.

Densuki-I reckon I know where you got those from. Haha!! The tab and bag look very familiar.

Agreed on the brains, dropped one and had good visuals and good headspace, people saying they were not acid in the last thread must have got a different batch or not known because I'm 99% sure it's LSD

Might get brain searching.

Has anyone heard about the Big Friendly Giants? I've been told they're good (by the guy who sold them to me, seemed nice enough) but I was just wondering if anyone actually has some experience before I get chompy, I'm a little paranoid about NBome's since my mate landed in the hospital. All I know for sure about them is they came from overseas.

Hey guys I am a newb when it comes to acid, I got my hands on some and was curious on how it is ingested? Thanks bl peeps

Put the paper under your tongue for 20 mins then swallow, or just swallow. Get it into ya.

And start off with a smallish amount, just incase it is really strong acid, or even something else made to look like an acid trip.