• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

These Mario prints are suspected bromo's. I dosed one the other day knowing it wasn't LSD just for the experience. A very shallow mind effect, the intoxication is there, visual distortion but basically no psychedelic effect. They are pretty fun, but nothing like the real thing.

These Mario prints are suspected bromo's. I dosed one the other day knowing it wasn't LSD just for the experience. A very shallow mind effect, the intoxication is there, visual distortion but basically no psychedelic effect. They are pretty fun, but nothing like the real thing.

Thanks for the post man! Could have very well saved some people from a very shitty, potentially dangerous night.

It goes without saying that no one should be dropping any more than a single hit of unknown chemical blotters. I personally would be double cautious with anything suspected to be bromo.

Alrighty guys, went out to a party on the weekend. Picked up some "Banksies" which were apparently very very good. Took a break from the psychedelics on the weekend so am yet to try them, but they're a yellow background with a black silhouette of a girl with a red love heart balloon.

A few of my friends just had the 1 and said they were quote "flawed", the mate we got them off genuinely suggested we not double drop them unless we were going for a don't do much moving kind of dose. As said yet to try, but they're quite a bit smaller than the old Cosmic Elves/Felixes/Sumos etc and are very very neatly perfed.

Alrighty guys, went out to a party on the weekend. Picked up some "Banksies" which were apparently very very good. Took a break from the psychedelics on the weekend so am yet to try them, but they're a yellow background with a black silhouette of a girl with a red love heart balloon.

A few of my friends just had the 1 and said they were quote "flawed", the mate we got them off genuinely suggested we not double drop them unless we were going for a don't do much moving kind of dose. As said yet to try, but they're quite a bit smaller than the old Cosmic Elves/Felixes/Sumos etc and are very very neatly perfed.

I have heard of and seen them but I can't say if they are good as I haven't eaten them.
I have also heard they are around 150ug but again I can't vouch for that.
I don't find 150ug to be that overwhelming tho and I don't take acid that often any more. Maybe 3-4 times a year.
Cool print tho that's for sure

Banksy print has been on eBay recently..

Caveat emptor.

I have heard of and seen them but I can't say if they are good as I haven't eaten them.
I have also heard they are around 150ug but again I can't vouch for that.
I don't find 150ug to be that overwhelming tho and I don't take acid that often any more. Maybe 3-4 times a year.
Cool print tho that's for sure

150ug's is the dose things starting getting interesting. 100 more and I'm in the clouds though, the dosage to intensity curve of acid is incredible. Yeah I'm still wondering whether to at least test them out or not, it is a beautiful sunny day.

Save it. I reckon. Not that often that good acid comes about. Unless you know you can get more.
I agree on the dosage.
Only a few times have I braved 300+ug.
I ce was in Adelaide a few years back for a Metal festival. First time ever being in Adelaide and woke up and ate 3 ganesh's and had to go to the Hilton to pic up a ticket. Fuck that was mental.
Followed up with 2 more at the gig.
Funny thing about the experience was that I was that fuckin high that most of the time I didn't feel high, just everything was really weird.

Speaking of acid. I came into one of those "avatar" tabs. The big picture is a character from the movie avatar and the back is white. The tab I have is the eye of the character.
I have seen people post them here and have seen the print before but I don't recall reading a review.
Apparently try are strong but I have a high tolerance usually to LSD.
I'm quite the acid snob and it takes me quite a bit to impress me.
Last good tabs that I knew the print of where lotus flowers, Shivas and ganeshes from about 3 years ago.

Speaking of acid. I came into one of those "avatar" tabs. The big picture is a character from the movie avatar and the back is white. The tab I have is the eye of the character.
I have seen people post them here and have seen the print before but I don't recall reading a review.
Apparently try are strong but I have a high tolerance usually to LSD.
I'm quite the acid snob and it takes me quite a bit to impress me.
Last good tabs that I knew the print of where lotus flowers, Shivas and ganeshes from about 3 years ago.

There were at least two batches. The original which were lab tested at 170 - 180ug's, which I was lucky enough to get 1 of. I literally couldn't see when it kicked in, that was probably the best board I had ever had. Keyword "board" ;)

The second batch were apparently significantly weaker, can't remember the lab results, but here's hoping you have an original one that's been stored well. Those tabs were fucking mental.

PS Shivas and Ganesha's were my first tabs, like RIGHT when I discovered LSD. Av's were next level on both, although I remember some really sideways nights on those Shivas.

Fuck there are a shit load of 25i tabs floating around Sydney, especially at the local doofs and other parties.
I still haven't had a chance to see what the tabs look like, but I know there are thousands of them going around and nobody wants to willingly buy them.

It is encouraging to hear that people are actively trying to avoid these tabs, although I have always been of the opinion that users of psychedelics are among the most likely to be well educated on their drug(s) of choice. Didn't seem to matter how much garbage was being pumped through pills for a few years there they were still selling like fucking hot cakes to a heap of uninformed idiots.

There were at least two batches. The original which were lab tested at 170 - 180ug's, which I was lucky enough to get 1 of. I literally couldn't see when it kicked in, that was probably the best board I had ever had. Keyword "board" ;)

The second batch were apparently significantly weaker, can't remember the lab results, but here's hoping you have an original one that's been stored well. Those tabs were fucking mental.

PS Shivas and Ganesha's were my first tabs, like RIGHT when I discovered LSD. Av's were next level on both, although I remember some really sideways nights on those Shivas.

Fuck that sounds epic!! The last time I had a tab that was 170-180 it flogged me on the come up. I got really dizzy but after that it was amazing. Me and some friends watched those goat videos on YouTube where they sound like humans. For hours we watched that shit pissing ourselves laughing. Here is hoping these are the strong batch. Haven't actually touched the tab but it looks like cardboard rather than paper

There were rockets going around at a party recently, cheap (NO PRICE DISCUSSION BRO!) so probably NBOMe's but they looked fair decent, not overly big, or chunky. Anyone got any word?

The yellow Banksies are the go right now for boards. Stick with liquid at the doofs, I heard of all sorts of wild batches at the last party I was at.

Last edited:
heard rockets were a pretty strong dose of L. gonna grab a couple and try em out for myself

There were rockets going around at a party recently, cheap (NO PRICE DISCUSSION BRO!) so probably NBOMe's but they looked fair decent, not overly big, or chunky. Anyone got any word?

heard rockets were a pretty strong dose of L. gonna grab a couple and try em out for myself

I mentioned something about rockets a few pages back.. Yellow with a red tip, the number 25 printed insided the red and on white paper?

Hey guys how are we?

I've never done LSD before but have been intrigued by it for some time now... My DOC is MDMA and I also enjoy high quality coke when I can get it...

Any ways I've obtained my self just 1 Hoffman tab, apparently these are 90-100ug has anyone heard of these?
Also what's the best way to take it? And what can I expect from a tab with this strength?? I'm guessing these aren't overly strong??

Thanks guys

missing, Hoffmans are rarely laid super strong to my knowledge and if they are I doubt they find their way down here. Of course people can lay any sheet, anywhere, but generally speaking and to the best of my knowledge there are consistently laid batches at 90 - 100ug's which is a good starting dose.

We cannot tell you how good they are, I won't lie it's a common print, the only way to really know is to obtain an Elrich test, and even then I hear they're not 100%

As for how to take it, put it on your tongue for a half hour or less even and just eat it. As for what to expect: don't expect anything. It's not like MDMA, every trip varies greatly and is dependent on your mindset, which includes your expectations.

I hope this has been helpful, if you need more info I recommend the LSD Discussion thread :) Good luck

@tangerino I thought I would fill you in on my experience from that avatar trip.
Pretty sure I got one of the lower doses ones. Didn't feel much off the tab.
I had it on Saturday night around 7pm.
By about the 1 1/2 hour mark I was feeling something, felt lighter and a little euphoric but no come up like unusually get from acid. No body load, no visuals but I did get a bit of a head fuck like I normally get from LSD ie trying to do technical things (trying to get a mic to work through sound desk) was a bit of a mission, couldn't get my head around such a simple operation for me. I did have a couple of small lines of come which could have killed it a bit but if these were strong they still should have kicked my ass.
By about the 2.5 hour mark I said fuck it and downed a 150mg MDMA cap and when that kicked in it kind of lifted the trip a bit. Ha some minor visuals of colourful sparkles in the air but very minor, no walls breathing or grass warping.
Over all I was disappointed in the acid. It's either a knock off of a well reputed trip or its degraded.
I will be havin words with the dude I got it from.