• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

A page or two back I noticed people posting articles about the gangnam style "acid", and I'd like to point out that those are 1200ug tabs of 25i NBOMe. I know because I bought some off of a guy who bought them from Silk Road, they are most definitely NOT acid since the tabs are fucking huge as well.

What is the active dose for 25 NBOMe? If it is anything close to LSD then it is little wonder 15 yr olds are flipping their shit on one tab of this8o

I'm not really asking about threshold, more regular dose to have a good time. If it's around 100ug then what police were saying about these being "15 times" a normal tab of acid is about right. Are they being sold as 1200ug, and if so who the fuck would want that?

if you knew what it was you could have slivers or cut small bits off, but alot of these people dont know obviously and are dropping a half or a whole one or more.

Most of the NBOMe tabs I've come across are between 400 and 700ug.

There isn't any information beyond threshold dosing that I can find but I'd assume from others reports that ~500ug is a regular dose.

it's probably a good idea to dinstinguish which as well. the the 25c or 25i NBOME.

i ripped this from drugs-forum.

25c sublingual said:
Threshold - 100-250ug
Mild- 250-450ug
Strong - 450-800
Very strong - 800ug+

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=25C-NBOMe#ixzz2OPt8uN5G

they're probably getting their hands on some of the high dosed pills from vendors.

i came across a chance to get a hold of a few of the 25i from a guy i know but was given fuck all info on them and kindly declined.

I was under the impression it was surprisingly common to lay 25i tabs at 1mg. I never knew the dosages, NBOMe's have never grabbed my interest but that's disgracefully irresponsible on behalf of the dealers.

Another point for ending prohibition in my books. I'm like 80% sure I'm going to test these molecules today, just tossing it up.

Can anyone identify these? Were told we would be sold Alex Greys (assuming Cosmic Elf), turned out to be this shit. Tabs are bigger than usual LSD tabs we've had.

Anyone got any idea?

Vxk4wsi.jpg

http://imgur.com/Vxk4wsi - direct link if embedding doesn't work

Half a molecule, down the sublingual hatch.

EDIT: These are awesome. Confirmed LSD :)

Last edited:
To those wondering about NBOMe's, 1200 is a fairly high dose, nothing too crazy though in my opinion. I imagine anything less than 800ug would be pretty underwhelming. I think the danger with these is that they can become very dangerous very quickly when you increase the dose. Having more than one 1200ug tab is kinda pushing it, and I'm sure it could drive some inexperienced trippers temporarily batshit-crazy. As in strip off naked and start screaming crazy. From my understanding it's pretty rare to pose an actual physical danger in doses less than 4000ug, but when you get people thinking they're taking 3 or 4 tabs of acid it can be pretty dangerous. Fuck dodgy dealers being total fucking scum and selling it as LSD.

Also, laugh, you're totally right about them being purely kick trips, nothing deep or spiritual comes out of those trips. Also it can be a pretty awful come up, I spent an hour throwing up and was kinda nauseous the whole trip. That said, if you have a partner I highly recommend taking it with them and having crazy trippy sex. I would take them again for that reason alone, it makes you fucking horny and physical sensations increase heaps.

Anyway I've kinda drifted off topic completely here, just thought I'd give a bit of info to those who were unaware.

Mate's ended up trying the tabs a few up. Put on tongue for a minute then swallowed, so rules out 25i. They're guessing its probably a low dose of acid, or perhaps LSA. Had elements of an acid trip, but commented on it not being as 'clean' as an LSD trip (generally in comparison to the Cosmic Elves, which where clean as a whistle)

Really makes me wonder what the hell is going around nowadays, and the rarity of finding actual LSD blotters, considering how cheap 25i blotters can be purchased (seen 1200ug tabs being sold for insanely low prices)

Had 3 of i dunno's but from an extremly reliable source..... sadly nothing.....probly to many shrooms over the previous 48 hours

What is going ariound Vic? Lately been unimpressed....

need to get into the doofing scene buddy :) last friday had 3 drops of some of the best liquid I have ever had. Had a ball, beautiful visuals, not too much of a head fuck either.

Sydney - Rolling Stones Forty Licks print. 1 logo per tab.

Definitely NBOMe.

By the time your tongue goes numb and bitter, spitting out is too late hehe.

Just a heads up guys.

P.S. GF swallowed hers - got no effect, further concluding an NBOMe.

Last edited:
I know nothing about NBOME's at all really but I was given two half tabs from different parts of the sheet this morning, its pretty impossible to know what they would be but im a little worried it might be one of these drugs. I was told its really strong LSD and half a tab had his mate tripping pretty hard but im used to 3-4+ decent tabs to trip hard, the last few trips ive had were underwhelming and I had 2 at a time. So the question is should I have half or the whole thing? Coz that 15yr old that died a few months ago from that tab is in my area so im being weary. The one thing that worries me is he said its a 24hr trip if you have a whole one, 12-14hrs if you have a half so that brings the thought of DOx's possibly. I quite enjoyed DOC but have heard that really the only worthwhile molecule in this series.

I hate this, it was not that long ago that you knew you were always getting LSD, at least around here. I just don't want to waste this if it is a good strong LSD tab.

If I take half sub-lingually will the effects be felt by the hour mark with the NBOME's? Coz if so ill be taking the other half at the hour mark if im not where I want to be.
Also do any of these drugs have contradictions with buprenorphine as im on the program?

EDIT: Just noticed they're pink on the back, an indication in past batches that it could be an NBOME true? I just think its funny that I was advised to only have half and people have been tripping hard off half.

Last edited:
EDIT: Just noticed they're pink on the back, an indication in past batches that it could be an NBOME true?

True I think from what i've read.

I just think its funny that I was advised to only have half and people have been tripping hard off half.

Probably because they are strong, that's why the person maybe told you the trip lasts so long too.

I'd probably only have half or less personally, yeah it's becoming pretty hard to trust blotters now days. Shame.

You dont know the name of them or what the print on the whole sheet is do you?