Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Old version found here.

Two bags of crappy dope. Oh well, it's been a while since I got something that wasn't worth the price.

Last edited:
A nice .5 shot of h banged right in bed, followed by an episode of weeds watched on my iPod while fighting the nod. Once the nod was mostly dessipated, I brought it back for an hour with a few dabs of golden goat butane hash squeezed from a syringe (that's how my local dispense packages their dank home made hash). Then got up, ate some bagels, drank some coffee, stopped jonesin with an appropriate dose to take on my full day of classes at university.
Good days start off right. Lmao. :)

Oh quick question!
When people say they bang a "3-5 bag shot," does that mean .3-.5 or what???

Sorry to hear. :( I, thankfully, have never had any run ins with the police. *knocks on wood*

Congratulations.

My advice is to not get into the world of methamphetamine too heavily. The last time I was around people who sold it (so long ago), I was the only one out of a group of 5 to 6 people who hadn't gone to jail for methamphetamine possession.

Thankfully the stash I have was given to me by a friend out of state (who was visiting) and should be gone soon. I've never bought it myself nor do I have the desire to seek out someone to buy it from. Enjoying it while I can, though, that's for sure. Feeling pretty good about now.

Dude, it's so incredible. I had put my faith into name brand edibles and hash products, and my dispense had me sample their syringe hash.., it STRAIGHT up looks like heroin unless you saw it in it's little package measuring out active/total thc content lmfao. Anyway, never going back to name brands as their so expensive and my dispense loves me so I get this shit in Hella bulk. and I get it so cheap even smoking weed seems like just a waste of time.. It's like.. "can e take some dabs now guys"? When smoking with my less frequent smoking friends.
And my b I thought you meant coke! Ha sorry. I'd gotten some "hard" and smoked that shit, DAMN I was literally like.. Freestyle singing. I'm a musician so it's not atypical, but I'm more of a writer, so the spurt of creativity was just unbelievable. As I said, it WAS my first time trying it smoked, but I was literally singing because of it lmaoo.

Thankfully the stash I have was given to me by a friend out of state (who was visiting) and should be gone soon. I've never bought it myself nor do I have the desire to seek out someone to buy it from. Enjoying it while I can, though, that's for sure. Feeling pretty good about now.

Glad to hear that. :)

Started with smoking a cig. Then I rolled a joint and lit that up. As I was smoking it I popped 2mg lormetazepam and 100mg tramadol. Then I went to the pharmacy around the block to pick up the pentazocine after which I went home and took 100mg. I'm not starting to nod offf as I write this!! Omnom!

All with some green tea. Yes, it was a nice morning. :D

15 mgs oxy, new fent patch, cigs, strong coffee. Took a tram yesterday and forgot how much I hate those things. Don't know a lot about serotonin but at the peak it felt like my head was a nasty kitchen sponge, also got this awful taste in my mouth. Have to read up more on those little bastards, you know, know thy enemy. Anyway glad it's a new day, huzzah

To fix!

My usual morning shot of heroin, im hoping my pinkie vein that rehealed this week hasnt collapsed yet or im in for a long morning of fishing..

half bag of dope, 2mg clonazepam and a pork tamale... oh & iced coffee. yummmz.

Status
Not open for further replies.