• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning bl, I had a repeat of yesterday except only 1mg of sub IN, and 700mgs of carisopodal. God these carisopodal's are weird sometimes when I take them I feel nothing and others like right now they feel so strong, yesterday after the 700mgs worr off I took just one 350 tablet and felt it then later on I took 2 then about 1.5 hours later I took another two becuase I wasn't feeling it, but I had taken 1 mg of alpralozam and 400 mgs of cimetidine before this so I believe that is why I didnt feel it. Since I have done these after just doing alpralozam(no cimetidine) and didn't really feel them,I felt then a little bit but not much, I have the theory that taking alpralozam will overpower the effects(you can still feel the carisopadol but not much) and taking cimetidine will completely block or pretty much block the carisopadol from working. The cimetidine makes sense due to it inbibiting the enzyme that metabolizes carisopadol into mepbrobate. But I do not understand why alpralozam effects it so strongly, are they competing for the same receptor sites and alpralozam has a higher affinity?

Its 230am now. Since midnight ive had 20mg diazepam under the tongue and a handful of bongs. After the morphine earlier im feeling more than content and satisfied

.5 clonazepam
400mg gabapentin

Now I'm just waiting till later to take my suboxone.

110mgs methadone, bowls of blue dream, no guanfacine so i will be drinking tea instead of coffee this morning but at least no work today! so down the hatch and in to the shower! oh and a twilight zone marathon today! tomorrow i get to see the residents too! so excited=D!

Last edited:
I'd take more vyvanse, but I've already celebrated a bit and dosed 3 times consecutively. Will just be kratom this morning. More than my regular medicinal dose for pain.

well 1mg bupre(contemplating another 1 mg, one side of my mouth is hurting i think its one of my wisdom teeth trying to come in, it hurts alot!) and 700mg of carisopadol about 30minutes ago just waiting for it to hit me...

update: well the carisopadol didnt really do much( its the most inconsistent drug i have ever done, been wondering if stomach contents or other factors effect its metabolism into meprobate) just added 1mg of alpralozam into the mix and I did end up taking that extra mg of bupre earlier :) wisdom teeth aren't hurting anymore thanks to naproxen and probably the sub, soma, and alpralozam lol. :D

Last edited:
20mgs of hydrocodone + 2.5mgs of valium + 50mgs of tramadol............:)

Laying back & watching Disturbia............

The usual...heroin, cereal, weed, and coffee. Threw in 2mg of etizolam this morning as well.

TheResidentsWOW800.jpg
110mgs methadone and picked up an ounce of blue dream last night instead of the usual half because tonight is an evening with THE RESIDENTS8(!!!! rolling up fatties for the show and drinking tea(not coffee today cuz no bp med and i dont want to feel like crap tonight) i am excited as hell to see this "spectacle", its gonna be cool%).

When Through the Wire came out that was my song much props to whoever named this thread.

I hate starting any morning without coffee. Or, if Im really trying to get movin Ill take an adderall.

I mostly try to save my drug use for night time though.

Started out the morning with the usual 1mg buprenorphine Intranasal, and then 10mgs racemic amphetamine (ir generic adderal) orally along with two 5mg bumps of amph spaced 20 minutes apart, just did a third 5mg bump(intranasal) a couple minutes ago, about 2 hours after the amph earlier. Feeling good lots of energy for work, got some homework and studying to do after work then I have 2mgs of aplralozam for the crash, going to start taking cimetidine(tagement) to extend the effectiveness of the benzo, it really works great with xanax :) its been a great morning so far and I've got a great day ahead of me l:)
hope everyone is doing all all right this morning

Last edited:
just got back from weekly clinic visit(20- windchill...lame as fuck!)so methadose, blue dream bowls, pickwick english breakfast tea and the cinnomin bites are in the oven(pillsbury, good as hell!) and finally just checkin' out some footage from the residents show last night....it was FUCKIN' AWESOME!!! i even got a classic residents tour shirt.

bottle of omni clense n ~gallon of h2o

then came home n had coffe cig methadone valium n weed

Status
Not open for further replies.