• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

the sugar is crap waste of money i think

I just ordered the same product of the vendor i allways use, now you mention i do think it looks more sugary, it feels like blank mpa, its somewhat simular but like e extremely weak simular chemical that somehow misses that thing that all stims have, i really crave ethylphenidate on it while normally id be satisfied.

i tried it from one vendor because every one was raving about and told him it was shit and he was like every one else loves it i was the only person to dismiss the stuff as totally useless same as the brown/tan stuff i found that rubbish as well yet a few in here where all over it hyping up but it was the same as the sugar just with a lot worse heart problems

roll on the post because i need a pick me up today rough night last night and i just want to get high and forget

imo mpa lacks euphoria but is a clean feeling stim. very simple

Agreed. A lot of people have posted that it goes well with alcohol, again I agree. I get more of a physical energy boost with MPA (1.85 more selective for norepiephrine.....) than I do with Meth, which just feels good all around.

I've already posted about this here, but let me repeat myself. I came across amphetamine cut with MPA (however no idea about the ratio, could be different depending on the batch too) and I did it once. Actually it was a two-day binge. Honestly, I had never felt so worn out even after a week on very pure amphetamine before. The stimulatory rush was stronger compared to amphetamine alone but the re-doses felt much much weaker and only contributed to vasoconstriction. I thought I would have a heart attack. It was not worth it. Recently I've talked to a few people who like taking amphetamine from time to time and who tried this amphetamine cut with MPA, and none really wanted to repeat that. If you're to re-dose your amphetamine/meth, then definitely don't mix it with MPA. I believe that MPA is mostly a MAOi or at least MAOi properties largely outweigh weak releasing ability. It would explain why it boosts amph/meth effects so much and why it feels so dangerous in combos. It also seems to boost compulsiveness of amphetamine while not really being too much compulsive for me.

I agree with you, but also disagree about a few things. Do you know that it was definitely a Methamphetamine Hydrochloride / Methiopropamine mix? It sounds like you could be getting any number of the varous substitutited amphetamines (for example, I'm only guessing here). But that vasoconstriction is a concern no matter what the actual chemical is.

Edit ---> Pro tip: (posted right here, above my opinions and a simple fix). Got vasoconstriction? Go for a walk.

Now let's be realistic here. The "crystal meth" that people locate off the street around here, or anywhere for that matter c'mon complete honesty everyone, how much of that bag of crystals is ACTUALLY Methamphetamine HCl? Racemic? My point is that around here people seem to be more into ice (4-MAR) unless that's just what's available or cheaper/easier to manufacture, anyway when I was shooting those MPA/Meth combos.... who knows what the acutal fuck was in that syringe? Yep, big mistake of mine but I was being careless and naive, and perhaps even a little trusting of the street. The MPA, just because it's shipped in a neat little bagggie with a sticker that says 99% pure it still could be fucking anything. We have no idea.

I performed a little experiment the other night, mostly because I was curious and figured I'd enjoy the learning and practise of the process itself, which I did, in order to purify this so called "crystal meth". It's really a very, very simple procedure using either the one or two solvent recrystalisation methods. As we know, generally the bag of "meth" has nice big shards, rocks, crystals, powder, whatever it is it can look appealing. I always liked to pick one nice looking shard or crystal and smoke/shoot that and then try then just scoop out whatever as I finished off the remainder. This time, and it "looked" really nice this time, but I crushed the entire lot (0.5g) into fine crystals/powder, grabbad a clean fit, loaded it with 100mg of the crushed product dissolved in 0.9mL solution of pre-boiled tap water and bang. But I was not impressed.

Note: I'd better mention this, sorry that I forgot to add it earlier in the post, I had also shot a 20mg, same product, 20mins earlier because I wanted something to compare the 100mg dose with. This being the first time I shot 0.1g and and it turned out to be such a let down. It just felt... really dirty... I got a rush, sure but the "high" the "platuea" was just... messy and... unpleasant... I felt like I wanted to vomit. Nope, not happy. Much later on I read that MSM is not only used as a cutter because it smokes clear and resembles... whatever crackheads expect the product they are being supplied with to look like, but apparently MSM is what gives that nice rush but it rapidly dies, kills any positive rush effects of meth that may or may not be present and then.. wait a sec... I want another shot / pipe now! Quick! I've seen mentioned MSM is ENTIRELY responsible for the rush. Hehehehe now this I actually believe after I had tested my two-solvent purified gear. Not only that, the MSM is what keeps you toking as I'm sure you've figured out by now. Any good gear, high-purity meth will satisfy you for an hour minimum before you want another hit. Read on.

So I go ahead and clean this shit. I'll explain as briefly as I can. First I did the simple wash, refined lighter fluid (naphtha) and let that evaporate. The leftover was a bit less than before I'd squirted the naphtha, which is to be expected, so I figured, yeah it will probably be a little cleaner, purer and therefore presumably stronger... indeed it was. Satisfied with results, moving on.

Note: the amount I tested in the pipe after the naphtha wash was approx 10mg, smoked it because it kinda smelled a little of lighter fluid and since it was only a test run in the pipe I wasn't overly fussed, but also impatient to get to the next stage of purification. Silll I crushed it, moved it around, then loaded it and applied a low-temp flame source to burn off any leftover solvent. Then I tried it. Yeah, it was fucking strong...... but then I noticed the recrystalisation pattern forming AND a separate meth-like white/cloudy hardening forming as well, after (or before, I forget sorry) the first pattern, which I instantly recognised as fucking 4-MAR. Ill attached an image for those who don't know what to look for, but basically good meth (in my experience) recrystalises almost straight away because it has much higher MP than ice.

4_methylaminorex_summary1.jpg

That's the best I could do now, thank you Erowid :) but yeah I"m tired so I'll finish editing this and I'm outta here. P.S. there is is really good example of what ice looks like in the meth-pipe as is recrystalises so I recommend searching, but basically it kind of resembles a spider web like pattern. Ice is absolute poison. Steer clear.

I took the rest of the orginial product (about 300-350mg) and gave it a two solvent wash using acetone and alcohol (isopropyl). The final product was a very small pile of odourless, white, fine crystaline powder. I was excited, like really really keen to test this shit. I loaded the lot into a clean fit and proceeded to slam it. I used a 5mL syringe because the powder left over weighed about 25mg. OUT OF 300MG. Right. I put a tiny speck in the pipe to taste before shooting... yep, I'd struck gold. Well by that I mean I cleaned all the shit out and had myself a nice little pile of high-purity methamphetamine.

This is POTENT shit, so I'm injecting very slowly. I get to about the 2mL mark and that's when I noticed something. No rush, none. I felt the chemical flooding my system, I looked down and the veins on my hands were sticking up like nothing I'd ever seen before. My fingertips, previously cold due to vasoconstriction I assume, warmed right up. Ok, so this drug is now inside my body and things are happening. But I felt fine, no rush, no burn, I felt so .. .. nothing.

Ok I'll push another 1mL in and that's when I realised I was high. The effects (STRONG STRONG STRONG) were so subtle that I didn't really notice anything at first. It was so clean. Dirty street-meth gives you a rush. This highly-pure form (I hope, I mean I'm pretty sure, I'm NOT a professional chemist, but if you research how this procedre is done, you'll understand it's easy as pie) actually does what meth is supposed to do. The last 2mL I barely got in because I suddenly, and here I point out that it was a gradual, sneaky, but pleasant onset, but I felt so.... off-tap, but in the clearest way I'd ever felt. The rewards centres of my brain were flooded, they were doing their job in reponse to the drug, no doubts about that one at all. I could see ok, at least for a few more minutes, so I grabbed a couple of 1mL fits and tried desperately to make sure that last 2mL made it inside. If I was doing this, it was all or nothing.

I'll cut to the chase, I mutlilated my arms because my cognitive function was basically zero, but I think I got almost everything. Maybe missed 0.5mL or even a 1mL but doesn't matter, I was so keen on what came next?

Simple: I could not tell you the difference between the "rush" or "onset" or "plateau" but I did notice when it started to calm..... about 2 hours after the initial 3mL shot. The "rush" lasted over 30 mins, the "high" IMO would include the rush, lasted for a further 90 mins, and then tapered off gently and gradually. Wow.

I could have been wrong, I could have made a mistake at any point, but if that is what an IV dose of 20mg of pure methamphetamine hydrochloride or whatever ion it was attached to, then I think I'm done. I now understand why junkies are junkies, the intense high was so fucking, fucking powerful that all I could do was lay on my bad, slightly to the side in case of unexpected pass out + vomit, and wait for it to wear off. It wasn't any fun, it was just really really strong. I tried smoking a cigarette HAHAHA I got half a drag in and my head spun nearly flooring me. Ok, I'll just lay here that's ok too.

Chocoloate was good. Really good. And lollies. Oh my gawd...

I don't recommend it. The whole experience was fake. I knew it was, I expected it to be, and fake feelings of "if you consider that pleasure" but hey do it enough and I'm sure you'll get used to it, like it, depend on it etc...

I did this for a few reasons. To see with my own eyes how cut-to-shit our street actually gear is, to perform the extraction itself (I had fun, i have an interest in chemistry) and of course if I did everything right I'd be able to see what pure meth IV is like. And now I know.

Choose Meth or Life, you can't have both.

TOL

A lot of people saying MPA feels dirtier than EPH. I don't understand that myself. To me MPA is like a very mild speed. It barely even has a comedown. EPH on the other hand, fucks up your shit.

Yep, totally man. In fact (well if I hadn't recently decided to stop IV I'd be ordering more MPA. I enjoy it more than "crystal meth" or whatever the deal puts in the bag...).

Long post. Sorry. Maybe I'm tired... yeah I'm off. Peace guys. Be safe.

i tried it from one vendor because every one was raving about and told him it was shit and he was like every one else loves it i was the only person to dismiss the stuff as totally useless same as the brown/tan stuff i found that rubbish as well yet a few in here where all over it hyping up but it was the same as the sugar just with a lot worse heart problems

roll on the post because i need a pick me up today rough night last night and i just want to get high and forget
Argh the ethyl and mpa i received today is really alot weaker then before, its so anoying vendors allways have differened batches.

So let me get this straight: MPA is methamphetamine except the ring is different, and it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, not a dopamine releaser like methamphetamine?
Nope, it's a releasing agent!

If you want a reuptake inhibitor, look at EPH instead.

A lot of people saying MPA feels dirtier than EPH. I don't understand that myself. To me MPA is like a very mild speed. It barely even has a comedown. EPH on the other hand, fucks up your shit.
I've mused on this dichotomy at great length in the past. Generally speaking, the people who enjoy MPA find EPH horrible and vice versa. There seems to be some key biological differences that make most people strongly prefer one or the other.

I find EPH a one way ticket to chest pains and extreme anxiety but if there was nothing else to hand and I was on a stimulant comedown, I'd spend a day on EPH.

This drug is so easy to fall into daily use with - especially without more than a mild comedown. All tasks seem infinitely easier, more enjoyable and much less strenuous. All the functional stimulation of its amphetamine parentage, with less psychotic propensity (with semi responsible use, obviously), and much less distracting euphoria. Even works great as a combo drug.
How often do you guys consume it? I seem to stick around 120mg over 6 days, with a day of rest.

The "sugary" (crystalline) MPA is probably, in fact, an aminoindane of some kind. I've known vendors in the past to sell 2-AI and other aminoindanes whenever they have a upstream supply problem with MPA.

just checked a uk site to see if the still had a deal on for 10g but it seems to be no longer stocked i wonder if they know something we don't ?

This drug is so easy to fall into daily use with - especially without more than a mild comedown. All tasks seem infinitely easier, more enjoyable and much less strenuous. All the functional stimulation of its amphetamine parentage, with less psychotic propensity (with semi responsible use, obviously), and much less distracting euphoria. Even works great as a combo drug.
How often do you guys consume it? I seem to stick around 120mg over 6 days, with a day of rest.

just checked a uk site to see if the still had a deal on for 10g but it seems to be no longer stocked i wonder if they know something we don't ?

Which chemical are you both referring to? MPA or 2AI?

right got just gram of this coming as i am trying to stick to my good behavior and go clean but i want something for times when i slip down into the darkness and wonder whats the best way of keeping this how long will it keep ?

does anyone here have any experience mixing mpa and ethylphenidate? - any contraindications that you know of with these two substances?

also, although I'm not add/adhd, my psychiatrist gives me 60mg of instant release methylphenidate - I use it to help with anxiety (believe it or not, it relaxes me properly) and as a way to ward off the sometimes crushing/overwhelming sleepiness and lethargy I endure on a daily basis

Are there any good reasons (like my health, my sanity, or dangerous contraidictions) that I should be aware of if using ethyl with my methylphenidate?

OR

when using the mpa with my methylphenidate?

OR

using ethyl/mpa/methylphenidate together?

Any help/guidance/advice is greatly appreciated!

ive mixed them loads of times with on bad effects in fact i cant see me taking eph with mpa nowadays its mostly because of my years of abuse they seem to take me to where each one alone should do

bu thats me and i wouldn't advise you to do this unless you brains chemical levels are about shot to shit like mine it takes me 4 days of 6g abuse before i can even think of hitting true euphoria

got 10 grams of this coming and need advice on the best way to store it as i wish to keep some handy instead of blowing through it

Haven't posted here in months or even years, but since this thread was such a great pool of information, I thought I'd add another anecdotal report as well.

First of all - a little backstory: I am diagnosed ADD-PI, and had been taking (and partially abusing and mixing with alcohol) prescribed Ritalin (Methylphenidate) for 3 years on and off. This is now 3 years ago. Short half life and harsh adrenergic side-effects made it unbearably for me at one point.

I then tried racemic amphetamine and Dexamphetamine but - racemic had too many adrenergic sides as well, and dexamph just made me groggy and lazy.

I then tried different -afinils, which worked great at first and gave decent stimulation, but tollerance and sides showed their ugly face soon too. Also they make me feel robotic and retarded in the long term.

Now, today is my second day on MPA (a white, slightly clumpy powder as described here before, pretty sure it's the real deal).

Yesterday, at 13:30pm I took 30mg orally as my first dose. After one hour I felt very little, so took another 30mg at 15:00pm so 60mg total. 20 mins later a very clean, and productive, nice high began, which was very functional and only mildly euphoric, but mood boosting.
I had lots of motivation, but as others have stated, I didn't come across to others as "being on something".

I should mention I have a side-job as callcenter-agent righ now (sucks, I know :D) It definetely helped with talking nice to strangers on the phone for hours without getting too bored or come across as "fake" or a slimy salesman. So I guess I'll have to be carefull not to waste this stuff for work :)
It is also amazing how fast time seems to pass on it, as others have said.

I did feel slight vasoconstriction (slightly cold fingertips) and elevated pulse though, as well as slight muscle tension.I also took about 1,6g Taurine to calm my heart a bit, and occasionally 200mg L-Theanine. That helped a little, but was not quite enough.

That evening I was still slightly stimulated and awake/productive till 00.00am - when I decide to take Magnesium Malate, an antihistamine (30mg Doxylaminsuccinate) and 400mg Ibuprofen, which seemed to help with sleep. I slept about 6 hours and it was even moderately good sleep, Id' say.

This morning I took 40mg at 9:30am, this time with 5g AAKG and 5g Citrulline (vasolidators often found in pre-workouts), 1,6g Taurine and 250mg EGCG (supposedly good for stressed heart).

After 60 minutes I only felt a very minor effect, so I re-dosed another 10mg (50mg total). As of now I've been very productive and read through this whole thread. So 50mg MPA orally seems to be my sweet spot. I also don't feel any vasoconstriction (fingers are warm), and heart rate/pulse is a little lower than yesterday,too. Even more Taurine could probably get rid of elevated heart rate completely - next time :)

Also a few suggestions:
As mentioned above, I take AAKG, Citrulline, Taurine and EGCG to counter side effects. These compounds are pretty commonly used in the bodybuilding-scene to counter bad effects of stims and steroids, and they are actually pretty potent in the right doses. They are part of many pre-workouts for that reason. I was kinda suprised that no one mentions them here. Ashwagandha, Theanine and NAC are also helpfull, from my experience.
If you're on a tight budget though, (like me): EGCG, Taurine, NAC and AAKG bought in Bulk give you most bang for your buck.

To sum it up:
I love the functional stimulant- and mood boosting effects as well as the long half-life of MPA. I can easily see how this can become a daily habit for many people quite fast - since it's pretty forgiving in the short term.
I will have to be carefull to use it tacticaly and sparingly - I plan on cycling it with occasional DMAA and maybe soon 2-FA.

I hope this was helpful for some.

Also, one last question - does anyone know if MPA can cause DAWS, since it's (partially) a monoamine-releaser? Or am I confusing releasing agents with agonists here?

Anyways, have a good one y'all!

Last edited: