• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

well iv just got another 5g must be touching around 25g this month alone glad iv got debts to sort out for the next month or so so il have to go clean its becoming normality now instead of buzzing im just feeling normal cant even catch the buzz like i use to get of speed did not matter if i had been on it for weeks on end every time i came down i could get a buzz straight off on the next half oz . good in away as im starting to get a few health problems as from not drinking enough water and chain smoking

one scary thing happened other day while into day 4 of 6 my throat closed up i could not swallow or breath for a few seconds any one else had any problems like this ?

Do you snort MPA?

well iv just got another 5g must be touching around 25g this month alone glad iv got debts to sort out for the next month or so so il have to go clean its becoming normality now instead of buzzing im just feeling normal cant even catch the buzz like i use to get of speed did not matter if i had been on it for weeks on end every time i came down i could get a buzz straight off on the next half oz . good in away as im starting to get a few health problems as from not drinking enough water and chain smoking

Also how much do you take per day?

Last edited:
yer i snort it but i think its from the vaping that i got the throat problems as for the amount i use iv no idea i just use it like i use to do speed i get 5g and just use till its gone all ready had about 1/4 g today just to take the edge of things but im regretting it as its getting very edgy instead of smoothing out my nerves . now thing is my tolerance is stupidly high as iv basically been a daily abuser for the last 8 years of one stim or another so its hard to grasp the amounts i can get through in one go plus its a 20 year habit on and off in total

What is the duration of MPA's MAO inhibition? Would it be roughly the same as the duration of its other primary CNS effects?

How long after administering MPA would one need to avoid MAOI-contra-indicated substances?

yer i snort it but i think its from the vaping that i got the throat problems as for the amount i use iv no idea i just use it like i use to do speed i get 5g and just use till its gone all ready had about 1/4 g today just to take the edge of things but im regretting it as its getting very edgy instead of smoothing out my nerves . now thing is my tolerance is stupidly high as iv basically been a daily abuser for the last 8 years of one stim or another so its hard to grasp the amounts i can get through in one go plus its a 20 year habit on and off in total

Yeah, I think vaping causes the release of sulphur, it is very bad for your throat and lungs. Quite toxic. I just use it orally tbh.

oral did not really do it for me plus the taste is so bad . found out plugging isn't much better,
best for me is snorting it but my nose is about knackered after all the years of abusing it like iv said glad iv got debts to pay of this next month at least it will give me some time off as it really is taking its tole on me fiscally and mentally to the point of i can see myself back in the nut house or 6ft under before long .

shame i never really learn self control because you lot who can do 30mg 50mg and get buzzing on that are lucky as fuck guess the best way to look at mine is like a smack habit really just more mental withdrawals instead of fiscal ones when i come off it because my brains use to running at 100 mile an hour 24 hours a day ruffly 4 days a week if not more .

this binge stared the week before Christmas and iv not really stopped since then not health at all i know .

I'm starting to think i should of got that half bottle of scotch this afternoon may of added something to this crap I'm doing to my self today never mind iv got to go out tomorrow morning any way and really don't need to be to strung out i guess . roll on Thursday when my oz of blend drops at least that will give me something to do so i can get this stuff over with for this binge

I just took 35mg of MPA, then went to chop some onions. Normally my eyes would be running but they didn't this time. Hmm.

well im pissed off still not been able to catch a proper buzz all day even though the 6 miles or so walk was nice shame i really hate coming off a binge on a bad/unforefilled ending but never mind at least in a month my body should be ready to get smashed again maybe try eph or one of the others next time

Yep... keep at it and it stops working. No matter how much you take. It's like it's ceiling it has when you first start. You can only get so far then no further. Now the vasoconstriction has gone (except for my hands..). Can pee again which is handy also. But the hyperfocus, speedy, complete a project overnight has gone too which was the thing for me. Guess i'll have to give it a rest for a while :(

This is soooo much better than EPH. But EPH is much better than MPA when only combined with alcohol, or some downers. Which then leaves you feeling so psysically drained the next day.

I tried EPH on its own, taken orally and I really find it completely useless, because it doesn't have any use accept for reading. It also has that selfish side to it like coke but no real mood lift or no urge to get things 'sorted'. But like I said, with alcohol it feels like a whole new drug.

MPA on its own is great for everyday tasks, I absolutely love cleaning, chatting. Gives me loads of useful physical and mental energy, makes me creative and appreciate music more. Only bad thing is that it can be difficult to sleep afterwards and makes me sweat a lot.

I'm getting a little wary about this. Been taking everyday MPA for most days of the week (but have been sleeping). Now I feel really really dumb and keep stuttering (not because of anxiety) I can't pronounce some words and have really bad short term memory.

I'm getting a little wary about this. Been taking everyday MPA for most days of the week (but have been sleeping). Now I feel really really dumb and keep stuttering (not because of anxiety) I can't pronounce some words and have really bad short term memory.

How long you been using daily Lynx? Just about to do my last.. been on it since september last. Done it to death really... tolerance, no good effects any more. Time for a break! I had the stuttering thing a while back, it passes. Sleep, eat, fluids and cut back on dose helps lots.

How long you been using daily Lynx? Just about to do my last.. been on it since september last. Done it to death really... tolerance, no good effects any more. Time for a break! I had the stuttering thing a while back, it passes. Sleep, eat, fluids and cut back on dose helps lots.

For about a week, it probably wasn't a good idea that I took it today when I'd been drinking the night before. I'll give it a break for a while.

For example if someone asked me a question like:

Person: Was it cold last night?

ME: It IS yeah... Then I'll stutter when I know I should have said "It WAS yeah". Then I have to like replay it in my head to see if it sounded 'right'. Then that just makes me confused and a bit dead on the inside. It's likely to be dopamine depletion. So I'm giving it a rest

It's okay, has a bigger density so make sure you have some scales.

I hope so. The last lot left brown marks on bottom of the pipe and they were really hard to clean off even with a torch. The vendor took it off the market for a while (I'm guessing because of bad reports from customers) and it is now up again.

I've currently been on 20mg of Citalopram for about six months. I've taken MPA with it and it didn't cause me any problems. (I've never taken more than 80mg in a day, sometimes not even that).

But yesterday I asked my GP to up the dose to 30mg, only because I didn't feel 20mg worked well enough for my anxiety/social phobia etc.

Because MPA might be an MAOI could it be dangerous to mix it with an SSRI?