• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

cheers lynx but its proving a lot hard to leave than i thought it would lol at least i am now getting medicated and getting some where with this :)

Which ROA is better for Methiopropamine (The one who brings the less side effects as for the body and comedown) ?

Sublingual, Oral or Snorted?

Thank you :D

Gelcap. Goes down better.

Yeah I suppose. Btw what do you use MPA for? I find it's good for DIY work as I get it stuff done quicker and I'm much more precise. Also if you keep yourself occupied you barely notice any sort of comedown.

Methiopropamine/N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine

"This is a structural analogue of methamphetamine, with the phenyl ring of methamphetamine substituted for a heterocyclic thiophene ring. Though the idea of a close methamphetamine analogue may sound intriguing and/or terrifying, early reports seem to suggest it to be rather underwhelming compound for recreational use. Whether this is a purity issue or just the nature of the substance I couldn't say.

It reportedly yields a deep red/brown color when treated with Marquis reagent though confirmation of this would be useful. As a secondary amine it should react positively with Simon's reagent and negatively with Robadope reagent.

It's a chiral compound so there are two stereoisomers, and presumably much like the related stimulants methamphetamine and methcathinone one stereoisomer is more active than the other. Depending on the balance of the two isomers the active dose may therefore vary from batch to batch.

With regard to safety there ar
e a couple of concerns in my mind beyond the obvious risks of using any potent psychoactive stimulant. The first is that the limited scientific literature on the thienylethylamines suggests they are likely to be more vasoconstrictive than their phenethylamine counterparts, so that's something to watch out for. I will try and dig out the literature references to this.

Another potential problem with thiophene containing compounds is that they sometimes cause severe adverse drug reactions in a small number of people. This is due to reactive metabolites formed due to the presence of a reactive sulfur moiety in the compound. Conditions such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS), which can be life threatening, may be triggered by this compound in prone individuals, particularly with frequent or heavy usage. Though this specific compound is yet to be linked to a case of SJS or similar serious adverse reaction I believe it's a genuine risk factor to be aware of. Please be sure to seek medical attention if symptoms of SJS present in the days following use of this drug.

With regards to legality it's unlikely to be explicitly controlled in most countries at this time. It is uncontrolled in the UK. In the US it is not explicitly scheduled but its sale or distribution may contravene the Federal Analog Act under certain circumstances due to its structural and functional similarity to methamphetamine."

I bought half a gram of it earlier and am extremely disappointed. I snorted a decent size line and straight away I noticed my heart racing and felt like there was a huge weight sitting on my chest. No
euphoria to report at all. My jaw is going already. It was actually that uncomfortable I had to have a .2 of heroin to try calm me down. It's helping a bit but still feel really speedy. Not in a nice way though.

Last edited:
Very nice, informative (but also extraordinary shocking!!!) post @ Bambooshoot! :)

Many thanks for sharing this very important information with us!

I've btw combined MPA/MDAI yesterday for the first time ever, not in one go but troughout the day (approx. 10hrs), and while the experience itself wasn't nearly as good as i expected it to be, todays Afterglow is absolutely phantastic, to say at least! MPAs dose was ~200mgs (consumed within ~7hrs; intranasal/oral) while MDAIs was ~170mgs (applied within ~2hrs; oral/rectal).

This combo is said to be more neurotoxic as when consumed separately, right?

Last edited:
can anyone suggest a safe dosage to bomb this chemical?
i dont want to snort, plug, IV or anything else other than just bomb it inside a bit of handerkerchief.
I have tried MDAI, 5-mapb etc. before.

What would be a safe dose yet would offer some stimulation/make the drug known itself? :)

Thanks in advance :)

MPA is such a strange chemical, but it is rather lovely when it works. After 4 hours or so I feel like I am coming down, then at 6-8 hours it seems to come back on at full speed. Odd, but nice.

Anyone else noticed that you look WAY more fucked than you feel/are? After using for ~18 hours I look like I've been eating MDMA for a week straight.

Does anyone find that the brown crumbly MPA a lot better than the white coloured sort?

Anyone find it makes your tongue very white? Scraping gets rid of it though.