• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Either/or really. I always used gel caps, or used cigarette rolling papers; the paper dissolves in a matter of seconds. Mixing with water, you're gonna get the bitter taste.

Either/or really. I always used gel caps, or used cigarette rolling papers; the paper dissolves in a matter of seconds. Mixing with water, you're gonna get the bitter taste.

Thanks, I will try with gelcaps, I don't want to ruin my peppermint's tea taste :)

Got my MPA powder now. Smells the same, a little less alienated than the crystal. As a heavy MDPV user I cant feel much effect from it. And the taste.. . bah disgust.

Hi,

I also have some MPA today, never tried it! It is good to stay awake? Does it mess with the heart a lot? How are the comedown?
And finally, what's the duration when snorted?

Thank you guys and happy new year!!

I found it a functional stim with a very smooth comedown. I wouldn't recommend snorting it; it's rough on the nasal membranes. I was on fairly high doses of etizolam when I took mpa, so my experience is gonna be different to people who used it alone. Also, I'm on bupe, so that'll make a difference.

I chose to smoke my mpa in the end, as it's active at smaller doses, and the onset is rapid, but shorter lasted than nasal ingestion. Happy new year 2 you also.

Edit: just to let you know MPA's not like MDPV at all; I didn't find it very euphoric, or nearly as powerful.

Last edited:
I regularly take 40mgs in gelcap on a hungry. I experience 1 hr-ish of feeling chatty and sociable then another 3 to 5 hours of energy/stim. It is fucking rad, except the tiredness that kicks in in the middle of the next day. You need benzos to sleep and weed for the hangover. You can drink like a fuckin lush while you are stimmed.

Benzos, alcohol, and stims fucked me in the long-term. That's part of why I swore 'em off. (The stims.)

How you been, Morkin?

Hey Just-A-Guy: I'm in the middle of a stim-crash-re-stim pattern. Today had no motivation... didn't even want to move. The hours went by and I loathe being so shiftless... so it was 4-FA time. And yes... I would like a drink now also.

Sounds rough. Happy New Year buddy.

Same to you.

I appreciate your sympathy - it could be worse. It is useful (and sometimes pleasurable) to "get on" with life and these curious RCs. None of them provide long term solutions... though I have been alternating between MPA & 4FA with some success... but I really should go back to the Yoga forum and quit substances... no phenytholamine has "magic" & no tryptamine has psychedelic beauty without the suggestions of horrors that... no matter how evaded... inevitably overwhelmed these trips.

so no RC is currently good or interesting to me... yet being sober and utterly listless is no better.

Last edited:
You are one of the most phlegmatic people I've met, and I appreciate your observations. I think I understand your sentiments exactly.

Could anyone tell me if it would be dangerous to have ethylphenidate a few hours after taking 50mg of MPA? Could there be a risk of a panic attack? I was planning on having 60mg of ethyl.

Could anyone tell me if it would be dangerous to have ethylphenidate a few hours after taking 50mg of MPA? Could there be a risk of a panic attack? I was planning on having 60mg of ethyl.

Taking these doses orally in this time-frame has worked fine for me, but I suspect a tolerance to these stims at this point.

Some of the dosages reported on this thread are difficult for me to comprehend. I generally take 50 mg orally in the morning, along with 300 mg bupropion xl, and it lasts all day. It doesn't produce any euphoria or 'high,' but frankly I like it better than d-amphetamine, which I'm prescribed 30mg/day. Typically I either take one or the other. My initial idea was to help me save d-amp so I could redose when needed for extra long work sessions, but recently I've found I actually get the most work done when I just take the methiopropamine. The d-amphetamine is more enjoyable, I suppose, but after a few hours it often leaves me in a bad mood and thinking I need to redose even though I'm still more stimulated than baseline (but perhaps just as easily distracted/bored). Methiopropamine doesn't do that -- it just wakes me up and helps me work. But reading about people doing a gram a day, that's like 20 doses -- I don't get it.