• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth/MDMA IV - 2/2 bumps dissolved - first time IVing both - neurotoxiexcitability

dankhead88

Bluelighter
So not too long ago, I've injected MDMA for the first time. Now, being that I've done pills with MDMA and meth in the past. Never have I done them in almost pure and in injectable form. I was pretty hesitant to try this mix but I was bold enough to try it(I know, bad harm reduction:\)

So I laid out about two equal amounts of bumps from both drugs. I'd say they were both about 50mg per drug. So I had approximately about 50mg MDMA and 50mg Meth.

I proceeded to drop some saline solution into the mix and started mixing. Both drugs dissolved quite well.
I got a clean cotton ball and used it to draw it up into my syringe from my hypodermic needle using the plunger.
I then wore a tourniquet around my arm and proceeded to find a vein. I wiped my area of injection with a 70% isopropyl alcohol pad and washed off the hypodermic needle.
I proceeded to insert the hypodermic needle in my veins under my forearms and drew blood by slightly pulling the plunger back. At this point I push the plunger in and take the tourniquet off.

I have to say, this was a powerful experience. The first thing I've noticed was how the lights were brighter than usual. I had an increase in tactile sensations and I was in awe with everyone. Alternately, I was very stimulated. It almost felt like a speedier MDMA experience. Hell, it pretty much felt like a dirty roll, except it was more controlled and we were more aware of it's ingredients rather than it being a surprise. Well, I suppose this combo was still a surprise. Hah! Anyways, I loved scratching my head and felt all the traditional effects that MDMA would normally give. The only downside of the MDMA was that it is very short lasting when IV'd. Once it wore off, the meth took over. There was a slight MDMA afterglow, but once again. The meth has the wheel this time.

All in all, not a bad experience. I might even try it again one of these days, but might up the MDMA and lower the Meth.

dannng ive never tried this IV,only orally, hiow long did thre mdma last?

eh it was about an hour and 15ish. the meth lasted about 4 more hours after that for me

This was an interesting read. I am a supporter of IV administration MDMA, I think in all ways it surpasses any other ROA. The only downside with IV MDMA is that it loses some of its empathetic qualities, is a touch fiendish, and as you said has a cut-off mark in the one-two hour range (which is good if you want to sleep a few hours after injection). There is no 'IV rush' quite like MDMA tho', and actually the next time I do IV some, in the future, it will be alongside 20-25mg of methamphetamine, to put some pep in my step.

You should add in some more details about this experience. Would love to read more.