• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

BL Jew Crew - Vs. "Get your hands of my Talmud!"

Thou

Bluelighter
simpsv11.jpg

Okay brothers and sisters, here is your sanctuary from the heathen holidays of Jesus the Annointed and his commercialized christmas.

Jewish and Goyish

Dig: I'm Jewish. Count Basie's Jewish. Ray Charles is Jewish. Eddie Cantor's goyish. B'nai B'rith is goyish; Hadassah, Jewish.
If you live in New York or any other big city, you are Jewish. It doesn't matter even if you're Catholic; if you live in New York, you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana, you're going to be goyish even if you're Jewish.

Kool-Aid is goyish. Evaporated milk is goyish even if the Jews invented it. Chocolate is Jewish and fudge is goyish. Fruit salad is Jewish. Lime Jello is goyish. Lime soda is very goyish.

All Drake's Cakes are goyish. Pumpernickel is Jewish and, as you know, white bread is very goyish. Instant potatoes, goyish. Black cherry soda's very Jewish, macaroons are very Jewish.

Negroes are all Jews. Italians are all Jews. Irishmen who have rejected their religion are Jews. Mouths are very Jewish. And bosoms. Baton-twirling is very goyish.

Underwear is definitely goyish. Balls are goyish. Titties are Jewish.

Celebrate is a goyish word. Observe is a Jewish word. Mr. and Mrs. Walsh are celebrating Christmas with Major Thomas Moreland, USAF (ret.), while Mr. and Mrs. Bromberg observed Hanukkah with Goldie and Arthur Schindler from Kiamesha, New York.

--Lenny Bruce

My favorite Jews:

rabbi-krustofski.jpg

3pqscv.jpg

black.06.18.04.jpg

charlton-heston-moses2-300x187.jpg

Have fun and keep it clean.

Shit, anything to get my mind of the godawful clusterfuck of a holiday for da baby jebus, is kosher with me.

Now i'm off to polish up my complaining jewish mother voice, and call my workplace to bitch about how they play christmas music 24/7 from the middle of november til december 26th.

America's a shitty place to live this time of year if your not a crustian, and i'd put my money on moses to open up a can of kosher whoopass on daddy's boy jebus any day.

It's a shitty place to live year round even if you ARE a christian.

Oy.

That's why I love Henry Miller.

"Nobody hates Jews MORE than Jews."

-Miller

Wow.

I learned something today.

Bluelight is goyish.

And possibly a front for a vicious hate crime syndicate.

Have to go back to the lab to confirm that last one though.

haha Pharc'

My little contribution:

121204061626817554.jpg

-"Hi, just passing by, checking the gas meter".

lol

i think this is one of if not my favorite jew

28khxlx.jpg

Papa, when I grow up, can I be a clown?
No, a clown is not a respected member of the community.
But I want to make people laugh.
Herschel, life is not fun. Life is serious. Seltzer is for drinking, not for spraying. Pie is for noshing, not for throwing.
But Papa...
But nothing! You'll do as I say, or you'll get such a zetz that you won't even know what hit you!

Bahahahahahahaha

Homer-Krusty-Riding-Tricycle-Tattoo.jpg

Now you must BOTH go through zee loop. TOGETHER!

He just loved cartoon Jews though

He should be banned for not including sienfeld or Sammy Davis jr in the list

Why did the Jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
Because one of them lost a quarter.

why are jews so good with money?

NSFW:
you seen em' play sports?