Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Plugging Zaleplon, Enhancing bioavaliability

PerekurPro

Greenlighter
Hello, I want to share an information about the most effective way to help with the insomnia. Zaleplon is the one of the so-called z-drugs, but it have a major difference from zopiclon and zolpidem - it is very fast acting and it's half-time is about 40 minutes, that was a leaflet says. So, in theory, it does not disrupt sleep architecture like the most of the hypnotics do and do not prolong your sleep time. The only major drawback of this substance is a poor bioavaliability, which makes me do not feel effect from 10 mg capsule, and I ususally ended eating whole 7 capsules before i was getting sleepy. But yesterday it hit me, that plugging can be a solution, so I dissolved that blue powder in a 3 ml syringe, plugged, and voila, after 3 minutes i became hallucinated(that side effects is funny) lying in my bed and after 15-20 minutes i was sleeping, which is pretty hard for me if i lay early. The effects was like a 30 mg per os, but without that strong dissociation and hallucinations were not that strong. In fact it hard to notice them until you get sensitized to it effects.

Finally no more spending 10 bucks to get sleepy :)

Hmm, what wikipedia says is:
The elimination half-life of zaleplon is 1 hour. Absorption is rapid. Zaleplon can be classed as an ultra short acting sedative hypnotic drug for the treatment of insomnia
characterised by difficulty in falling asleep.
My leaflet says that bioavaliability is 30% which is quite low.