Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

ALERT: Fake Suboxone Pills Are now circulating around NE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

resieh

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I came here because I wanted to let everyone know that there are Fake Suboxone pills making their way around the Northeast and are causing a lot of problems for people trying to quit Heroin and other opiates but cant afford a dr.

The fake Suboxone pills look 100% real, the markings/size color and everything are the same as the real 8mg pills, but they do not have the orange taste and actually taste like soap.

Talking with other people I have learned they are also making their way around NY and NJ. Whomever is making them is making a lot.

The manufacturer of Suboxone has stopped making the pills for close to 2 months now, so there is pretty much no chance of any pills being real.

So fair warning, if you need to get suboxone DO NOT get the pills, stick to the strips. There are also a lot more clinics offering them for cheaper prices.

Its a damn shame that now even the medicine used to help people quit is being abused to fill the pockets of drug dealers. Shame on anyone and everyone involved in the production and selling of them.

All of this is the exact reason I get roxis and hydros from people with scripts. Never have to worry about fakes.

But for real that's gotta suck when your wd'ing and getting fake subs lol

Cool story bro.

Most people on subxone get their pills from the pharmacy

They still make tablets, but they are coming off the market soon. I picked up suboxone tablets yesterday lol how can u say they are off the market right now? I would be sick as a dog right now if the pills were fake . I didn't take any suboxone on Friday, and I usually start to feel bad at 24-36hrs

All of this is the exact reason I get roxis and hydros from people with scripts. Never have to worry about fakes.

But for real that's gotta suck when your wd'ing and getting fake subs lol

My friend fell victim of a bad pharmacy about a year ago. He has a script for 120 30mg Roxis he gets monthly, and one time Rite-aid and CVS by him did not have any, so he went to a little corner-store pharmacy in NE philadelphia and they filled it. Turns out they were all fakes, they were the K9's and looked 100% real but did nothing. After a long argument and investigation (they thought he was trying to return fake ones, but their remaining supplie were also fake) the pharmacy took them back, and he just had to wait until the next day to get them from Rite-Aid

Another warning, don't use mom & pop pharmacies, they need to make money too and usually buy there pills from 3rd party sellers.

Cool story bro.

Most people on subxone get their pills from the pharmacy

They still make tablets, but they are coming off the market soon. I picked up suboxone tablets yesterday lol how can u say they are off the market right now? I would be sick as a dog right now if the pills were fake . I didn't take any suboxone on Friday, and I usually start to feel bad at 24-36hrs

Of course, and I don't advocate getting them elsewhere. But people without insurance and are just looking for relief when they only have 10-20 bucks need to get them from the street, so its a warning to them.

No need to be a dick about it man I'm just trying to help.

And I said the manufacturer stopped making them which is true, but Pharmacies may still have stock.

Dude you are not helping anyone. And this isnt the place to post this thread anyways, so it will be closed soon.

Bullshit doesn't help people

How is this bullshit? And sorry this was the closest section I thought it would make sense in.

You need an attitude adjustment man.

you.Lmao what do you mean? Why would anyone want to make fake suboxone pills? Roxi on the other hand sometimes is fake because of the euphoria oxy gives you.

You statements are not true that is why you are full of bullshit . Posting in the wrong section, understandable, but posting lies is not cool. Some people might actually believe you and get fucked because of you

I'm going to move this over to the appropriate regional forum.

BDD --> North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

people people calm the fuck down JUST FUCKIN CLAM THE FUCKIDY FUCK DOWN!!! OK!!! but honestly i doubt anyone is making fake subs

Guys, believe me, I had them first hand, and they were fake. Not only did they not work, they tasted like soap, and did not dissolve like the real ones do. And like I said I've heard from friends and other people they got some in NY and NJ.

The amount of subs sold in Philadelphia is reason enough for someone to make fake ones. My friend gets his script for 60 every month and gets rid of them all in a day.

Why would I come on this site and make an account just to lie? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
resieh,

Do you have any press releases or any other sources in regards to this? There have been people selling fake opioid pills of various types in the past. Suboxone is an odd one to make fakes of for sure...but it is possible.

I've searched for it online but found nothing which is one of the reasons why I wanted to post about it

The only thing I have is half of one of the fake pills left

When i got them I was surprised at first too..I've heard of fake oxys like with my friend and everything, and while it does sound weird that someone would make fake subs i know it is still lucrative enough in philly to make sense. Come to think of it, maybe one of the reasons they make them is becuase they assume people would think its stupid to make fake ones, easier to sell them

I can assure you guys 100% that I have recieved them, my friends have, and the other day when I went to the block to get some 2 different people had them, I could tell becuase when you smell them they dont smell like orange and you can faintly smell the soap-like substance (when they were in my mouth they didn't bubble up or anything so its not soap but taste just like it)

I was burned in SF by a guy selling fake Subs. First time I bought he sold me three real subs, then I hit him up for 8 more, the spot I got them was fairly hot so I just glanced at them. When I got home I noticed they seemed a little odd, size and shape were close but color was off a little. I tried one and it did have a weird orange flavor, like citrus certs or something. After that I said fuck it, no more drugs off the street and went to a clinic got a real suboxone script. I never heard of it being epidemic, but I've seen a fake sub.

you.Lmao what do you mean? Why would anyone want to make fake suboxone pills?

so they can continue to shoot them with ease in comparison to the strips; they'd be worth more in the street than strips as well.

you know they have taken suboxone off the market, leaving only generic subutex and the strips so i find it believable there would be fakes circulating already. so many people have been complaining of the change. pills will be stored and leftover stock left will = them taken off the market once they run out. it will be strips exclusively. why's it so hard to believe or grasp this concept?

You statements are not true that is why you are full of bullshit . Posting in the wrong section, understandable, but posting lies is not cool. Some people might actually believe you and get fucked because of you

i wouldn't call bullshit just yet.

johnny said:
Like with any other counterfeit claim, I'm going to request pics.

any articles would be better again.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the OP, fake Suboxone is not that unlikely. In some places it has a high street value and a big market. I have seen a large number of reports of people saying they were sold fake Suboxone (or Subutex, or other buprenorphine) on a number of other forums.

If someone has had real Suboxone recently, buys a pill illicitly that is supposed to be Suboxone that seems different in appearance/smeell/taste/whatever, and has no effect on them at all, is it that crazy to assume it's fake and want to warn others? I can understand people asking for more evidence/info but certain posts in this thread just seem harsh and could alienate the OP from wanting to be a part of Bluelight.

I also think it's unlikely this would make the news unless it contained something dangerous and was harming people or was being sold at legit pharmacies.

I did find one article from a year ago that said that fake drugs were being sold in PA, however it does not specify whether or not the Suboxone was fake:

Undercover Sting Nabs Boeing Military Aircraft Factory Workers Buying, Selling Fake Drugs
Boeing's Ridley Township, PA plant.
[link to source]

Each defendant ... the feds say “either sold a controlled substance to an FBI cooperator or bought what was believed to be a controlled substance from the cooperator but which was, in fact, a placebo.”

The sting operation was investigated by both the FBI and the DEA. The drugs being distributed, according to the feds “include but are not limited to fentanyl (Actiq), oxycodone (Oxycontin), alprazolam (Xanax) and buprenorphine (Suboxone).”

Also this brief presentation from a few years ago the Health Commissioner of Baltimore implies that fake buprenorphine has been sold at some point, as it says:
Remaining Challenges:

- Market for buprenorphine exists
- Fake buprenorphine pills sold

Doesnt suprise me a bit they go for a pretty decent price for pill where I am from.

Like with any other counterfeit claim, I'm going to request pics.

i have yet to see a picture of any "faked" pharmaceutical.

i can see someone making fake roxies because they would bring in a good bit of money. as far as suboxone goes, i dont think the market is there. sure a lot of you are saying "well in my area they buy them a lot" but the markey still isnt there.

the majority of the people who buy suboxone are users looking to take them when they cant get a fix. i dont know anyone who takes suboxone recreationally. if they are making fake suboxone, which i doubt they are, odds are they arent making a whole lot of money.

also whoever said their friend was sold some fake roxies by a pharmacist....thats bullshit. i dont think you quite understand how tightly regulated pharmacies and pharm companies are. and you are either uninformed or just completely retarded if you think pharmacies can just buy X amount of narcotics from anybody or what you would call a (3rd party)

sounds like the OP is all of 18 years old which should and doesnt know much about anything. pointless thread without pics.

Guys, believe me, I had them first hand, and they were fake. Not only did they not work, they tasted like soap, and did not dissolve like the real ones do. And like I said I've heard from friends and other people they got some in NY and NJ.

The amount of subs sold in Philadelphia is reason enough for someone to make fake ones. My friend gets his script for 60 every month and gets rid of them all in a day.

Why would I come on this site and make an account just to lie? lol

my buddy gets a script for 90 nexium and sell those within a day....wtf does the ability to get rid of a certain pharmaceutical in X amount of time have anything to do with anything.

like i said in my earlier post...i think you are young and just heard or your friend claimed they were fake for whatever reason and you went with it, im not calling you a liar. i just think you are illinformed.

why dont you get a picture of said fake subs so we can have a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.