Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly, Mandy and MDMA etc

nastypoker

Bluelighter
OK, to me Molly, Mandy and MDMA are the same thing = MDMA pure crystal
Ecstasy = pills with MDMA and speed/sugar/colouring.
I hear people say "I have never done MDMA but have done molly."

Is this a regional thing?

Yeah, anything pertaining to ecstasy = MDMA
Molly = MDMA
Mandy = MDMA
Ecstasy = MDMA

The issue here is that often it won't be pure mdma by itself.

Slang is so amorphous and varies so much from place to place and time to time that molly could be a different thing for them. I have never heard MDMA called Molly before. In fact I think it is one of few drugs I have never heard a nickname for.

Its just slang. And of course ya got the uneducated who claim they know evrything bout drugs but all the info they get is from word of mouth. Ppl thinkin that molly and xtc are different haha shit cracks me up everytime I hear em.

ecstasy refers to the tablets with pressed icons on them, these are notoriously cut with amphetamine, methamphetamine, 5-HO-MIPT (might've got that name wrong), PMMA and others. Many Ecstasy pills do not even contain MDMA.
molly refers to "pure" MDMA in a capsule. They are never pure, though, although they are typically much purer, and the majority of "mollies" consist mostly of MDMA.

I once was rolling at school, and this girl saw my unusual behaviour, and asked me where i can get some "pokeballs" (slang?) and i looked at her, and she looked about 12, so I said "arent you a little young to be doing ecstasy?" and she gasped, and said pokeballs aren't ecstasy, they're just.... pills!" at that point i pulled a purple pokeball dragonfly out of my pocket and asked her what it was.

THE WORLD IS SO FUCKING IGNORANT

totally agree with original post. Molly, Mandy, & Ecstasy are all (or should be) just MDMA. Although i agree - most pills sold as 'ecstasy' don't contain much, if any, MDMA.

there was a recent issue of 'Details' magazine that came out - and the first line of the article is "The allure of the new nightlife drug Molly is the same as that of the girl next door its name evokes: purity." How annoying - NEW nightlife drug? Fuck off! I attended a Phish pre-show parking lot gathering back in 2001 and had several people offer me "MOLLY" as i walked around (in addition to many other chemicals :) )

(here's the Details magazine link - hope it's ok to post - http://www.details.com/culture-trends/critical-eye/201204/molly-ecstacy-mdma-drug-culture)

Pure MDMA all the way. :D
Well...as pure as it can get.

People say they bombed 1g of mandy on Friday night and did a bunch of coke and ket. Yehhhh, you wouldn't be standing here having a normal conversation at midday Saturday if you did that.

in saint Louis, Molly is slang for non pressed mdma.
ecstasy is the term for pressed pills here.

Slang is so amorphous and varies so much from place to place and time to time that molly could be a different thing for them.

I agree with this comment.

Slang by its very definition is regional to some type of geographical group.

As a result the only word with true meaning is MDMA.

MDMA = MDMA (the scientific reference)
Ecstasy = could mean Club Pills
Molly = could mean A brown or white powder that will give you a buzz
Mandy = could mean A brown or white powder that will give you a buzz

Once the substance is tested and goes dark purple it becomes MD** before then suggesting "Ecstasy" is MDMA "Molly" is MDMA or "Mandy" is MDMA is like claiming you have re written the English Dictionary.

Yeah, anything pertaining to ecstasy = MDMA
Molly = MDMA
Mandy = MDMA
Ecstasy = MDMA
The issue here is that often it won't be pure mdma by itself.

Basically sums it up.
But here I look at it this way
Molly = MDMA
Ecstasy = BUNK

What does MDA 590 pg/mg and MDMA 13134 pg/mg Possitive mean on a hair test? Does it mean frequent user or not?

What does MDA 590 pg/mg and MDMA 13134 pg/mg Possitive mean on a hair test? Does it mean frequent user or not?

Way to revive a thread from 2012 with a question that has nothing to do with the thread. haha. *claps hands*

Hair test is approximately 90 days accumulative. A supposed snap shot of the persons life.

Picograms per milligram - so how much of that substance is present per each Mg (milligram) of hair.

MDA / MDMA > 7500 pg /mg is a suggested level of high use by government but reality is with strong pills, or getting dose wrong you could easily hit this figure with one session.

Really you can't define frequency or determine someone's use by hair test due the possibility of the binge scenario. Hair doesn't give daily picture just a 3 month picture.

Honesty openness and being there for someone is the only way to find out the truth you seek.