• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Photo Thread Vs '12-'13 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures who aren't mine, but I've been in love with this photographer's style for roughly 7 years now. I hope to one day begin to create my own style similar to his in the fashion photography world.

Terry Richardson.
mbpwswR.jpg

Here's some of my own work....pretty amateur, but I take pride. :)

My Ex
Ariana V.

Ai4NGsP.jpg

cfnMOGy.jpg

Ex's sister....pretty attractive family in general....Also, my skills began improving around these shots.
Lauren V.

0nNEFSX.jpg

et3bVGK.jpg

pwXPSF1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The dogs hanging out in the backyard soaking up the sun. I'm so freaking jealous. And yeah...I need to get out there and mow the lawn.

tumblr_mmygoxc3F31srqrs7o1_1280.jpg

So beautiful, VW! Do you mind if I ask where those were taken?

thid is old but it makes me happy to think about seeing daniel johnston in person
i am grasping my hair in ecstasy
216792_10150215890093619_1406756_n.jpg

^Hi there, gorgeous. :)

To post a pic just copy the link for the pic (it'll be on the right hand side of your PhotoBucket account). Then put image tags around the link. For example:
Only without all those spaces I put in there.

You can click quote here at the bottom of this post and see how the image tags work. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
TDS got all the purty ladies :D

time to hit up a fellow bluelighter for diet suggestions for the summer so I can impress all the ladies here ;)

TDS got all the purty ladies :D

time to hit up a fellow bluelighter for diet suggestions for the summer so I can impress all the ladies here ;)

I don't know about impressing teh radies, but my wife made me get on my bike this past weekend. I haven't been on it in over three years so I had to kill the spiders, oil the chain and shit. Have I ever said I hate fucking spiders? No, really.

So hit the trail Sero and maybe you can be as fit as me!

tumblr_mn3rlk4yjq1srqrs7o1_1280.jpg

Well, not really me, but my daughter took this at a comicon event a couple years back and it's been a running joke in the family for some time now.

rollin_stoned... WOW 8o

Warped photo of me:

NSFW:
162_590423724054_6475_n.jpg

More warpedness

NSFW:
IMG_0041.jpg

Breathtaking ceiling of a French restaurant in Atlanta

NSFW:
photo-1.jpg

Really nice shot my gf got of me on a hike we took two weekends ago... I <3 nature...

NSFW:
image_zps15563f4e.jpg

And, hell, why not one of me right now?

NSFW:
image_zps9c7f479a.jpg

K I'm done :)

Last edited:
You look exceptionally pleased with life in that last one Vaya :D

I just dug this old gem out. Was take approx 10 years ago (I feel old :p) and is such a huge contrast to more recent photos

untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
^Wait...that's you?!

My niece and her boyfriend and my mom. You can take a short hike from my house through a field to the back harbor and then out to the beach. This is my favorite place to eat breakfast.

And here is my son after getting his honors tassel for graduation from university. He worked for that degree straight through, despite his only brother's death, his dad's cancer diagnosis and working full time as a waiter. I am so proud of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.