Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

motion sickness pills -4-my cat can talk

gratefulskot

Greenlighter
motion sickness pills my cat can talk

It starts when i was 17 and my lsd supply ran off somewhere, to this day i don't know what happened to him but he just flat out disappeared from my world. missing L so much and couldn't fill the void with anything else i heared from a friend you could "trip" from motion sickness pills.. so the first time i tried this, and i dont know why i did this many times after. i went to my local pharmacy and bought x name brand and ate ten all at once. i guess give it an hour or so im feeling really disconnected and i keep seeing shadows or ghosts everywhere and really uncomfortable, like i keep twitching and keep wanting to clench my hands together really tight. out of nowhere the voices started. they kept saying "hey" whispering into my ears. next thing i know im screaming downstairs from my bedroom to my mom who i think is yelling at me from the kitchen, but she wasnt, i ran down there after frustration of her not answering me back. she was asleep. i want back in my room and smoked a bunch of weed and somehow went to bed.....

decided to do this thing again a couple weeks later but up the dose to 18 pills. that was a really bad idea. that night ended way too soon. me and my buddy decided to eat a bunch. we each took 18 and the next thing you know we were on the floor looking at worms and we kept gibbering at shit that wasn't there. the best i can remember about this one was, for some reason we thought it was a good idead to drive to McDonalds. we went the opposite way and got into a really bad accident. when the police showed up he rambled about a stick, i told the officer i thought he was in shock from the accident and then i went to puke. my mom showed up and got us and took us to his parents house where he continued to ramble about a stick. i have no clue why but two hours later when we left his mom called my mom and said he was asleep on his computer monitor still rambling about some stick. after that we werent alloud to see eachother anymore. which broke my heart because i loved the smeghead. but we managed through that.

then there was that third time.. i think. i was having a party about three years later. i decided to eat them again. i dont remember what i ate this time but i do know i was drinking a little bit with it. what i remember was hanging out with alot of my friends at my house and we would be going from spot to spot and all of them would keep walking up to me saying things to me like "your going to die" "what are you doing" "be careful" "your mom is pissed off at you" so i left and went to my parents bed to lay down. i looked over and my best friend max my dog was sitting next to the bed i layed there and called him a good boy and he looked at me with happy dog eyes and his tongue hanging out, i told him he was my only friend and i went to pet him and he immediately dissapeared..... i was shocked. i went to smoke a cigarette lit it and took a drag and it wasn't in my hand. i looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it. so i went back into the kitchen lit another one that one disappeared. it was nowhere to be found. i was getting extremely frustrated about it and i seen my dog sitting on my parents bed so i went to him for comfort but when i did he just disapeared again.. at this point im truly pissed. or something else. i didnt know what to do. my buddy jay who i was hanging out with all night comes in and says "everyone's pissed at you" and i said something like "well i know your not right" and went after him to give him a five and that dude disappeared. wtf? so im laying on the bed and my cat marilyn jumps on me. we just stare at each other. after a bit of that i ask her what she wants. she looks at me and asks if ill feed her. i thought it was normal at the time for animals to talk for some reason. i went and got her cat food and put it in a bowl in the kitchen walked in the bedroom and told her it was in there, but that wasnt good enough she wanted it on the bed so i brought it in there and put it right in front of her face. guess what? she didn't want it she said she was mad because i put it on the floor like an animal.... i went to pet her and tell her i love her and she just disappeared.. i didnt know what or why this was happening it just aggravated me. i went to find my people that were hanging out and noone was there. everytime i looked for someone i heared a door slam at the other end of the house like someone just left, when i checked that door i heared the other door slam. i drank myself to sleep hearing people whispering but ive never done motion sickness pills after that.. this was 12 years ago for me
--skot

Last edited:
Not sure if you had the same type but "Quells" contain scoplamine (the same active ingredient in datura)

Does sound like scopalamine, and it's common in travel sickness pills. I won't pretend I haven't abused OTC drugs - mostly for CWE's, and a litte DXM - but I've never understood the appeal of deleriants. Closest I've come to delerium was mixing high-dose lorazepam with a lot of booze and weed: shadow people, imaginary conversations and intense amnesia, but no vanishing cigarettes. I wonder why that's such a common halluncination on deleriants, from datura to 'recreational' doses of diphenhydramine.