• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear falcon:

please elimanate the ugly ass saints from playoff contention(cause once in they can be dangerous)

also because i fucking hate dree brees' gay ass pre game pep talks and i love seeing steve spags fail miserably as defensive cord.

i'm thinking jo-lonn dunbar is happy with his move from NO to STL

and lol at saint's bus getting egged in atlanta

stay classy ATL

suck my dick.
i'm going home.
i'm gonna get hammered.
traffic is going to blow.

Chillax brah

You really should take it as a compliment that I dont want the 49ers to have to travel to Atlanta in the playoffs.

I dont think the Saints will make the playoffs regardless of the results tonight.

I just want the falcons within striking distance in the NFC rankings.

lol fuck you Turner. I'll stick with my 27-24 but hope this doesn't get ugly for New Orleans. Want to watch a close game.

^come on man, ref smack? that's the worst take in all of sports other than saying 'the only reason we lost is because we beat ourselves'

lol care there's no need to fear atlanta in the post season

they'll be burnt out, unprepared and mega fail at execution like they always do

if miracles happen and rams make playoffs and win the first round i'd love for them to goto atlanta in the semi finals, mainly cause i think they match up well with them

^come on man, ref smack? that's the worst take in all of sports other than saying 'the only reason we lost is because we beat ourselves'

lol care there's no need to fear atlanta in the post season

they'll be burnt out, unprepared and mega fail at execution like they always do

if miracles happen and rams make playoffs and win the first round i'd love for them to goto atlanta in the semi finals, mainly cause i think they match up well with them
only katrina refs

Ooooooooooooh shit. There is going to be complaining about the refs no matter how they call this fumble.

Haha Falcons just won the game..but nope! Offsides.

Wow anyone else think that referee walks like a homo?

Falcons D gets 5 ints on brees, a carer high for him. They also hold him to 0 TDs for the first time in 55 games, breaking the all time streak.

The saints are done.

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT SAY THEY GONE BEAT DEM SAINTS

lold out loud when the crowd started chanting that

I feel really bad for Alex Smith. The guy has been through so much and has been playing so well and he gets benched right before the 49ers have a shot to win it all because of an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.