• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for Brady to meet Aldon Smith in a couple weeks.

Have you?

I've watched teams beat themselves without Brady barely breaking a sweat. Teams coughing up the ball in ridiculous situations. The Colts had the most remarkable 2nd Qtr meltdown and gave them 2 tds off INTs/PT returns in a row and another free one late on. And then 5 days later the Jets did the exact same thing except waaay worse. How can you compete if you give up 21 points not counting what Brady does? You can't.

New England give up a lot of points too. Their division is retarded. They've only had to face 2 good teams on the road and lost them both(Baltimore & Seattle). Gronk is out until the playoffs. They've lost to Arizona at home. The Bills scored 59 points on them in 2 games and if Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't have a nosebleed/brainfart when he got near their 15 yd line with .30 secs left they would've lost that too. Can you really call them unstoppable? I can't.

Let's wait and see how they get on against the Texans and Niners. Is it a case of the closer Atl get to the playoffs the more nervous you become? Not sure why you're worrying about the New England anyway. Matt Ryan will be busy topping up his tan in Barbados by the time February comes around lol.

i hate you a lot right now. but whatever, they average a league leading 37 ppg. that's pretty fucking impressive. they are going to skull fuck the care niners. they're hot right now. and they win in the playoffs.

either way, when the falcons play them in the super bowl, i'll be on here yelling at ali and telling him what a loser tom brady is.

oh - and fwiw, i fucking hate the patriots. i work with two blowhards from boston that are the most arrogant asshole sports fans i've ever met in my entire life. which is pretty typical for NE fans. they're the absolute worst.

but i'm just calling it how i see it after watching them play a bunch this year.

holy hate day. this is so fucking awesome. eat my ass, saints.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...nta-airport/6CheuL6QIK34bB0RDizfMM/story.html

Saints tweet that bus egged at Atlanta airport
AP / November 29, 2012
E-mail | Print | Reprints | Comments (0)Text Size:–+

ATLANTA (AP) — The New Orleans Saints players say their bus was pelted with eggs by airport workers after they touched down in Atlanta.

Tight end Jimmy Graham, linebacker Will Herring and quarterback Chase Daniel tweeted about the incident Wednesday night at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

The Saints (5-6) face the first-place Falcons (10-1) Thursday night at the Georgia Dome. New Orleans won the first meeting between the longtime rivals, 31-27 on Nov. 11.

Graham wrote on Twitter: ‘‘Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy!’’

Daniel tweeted, ‘‘Wow ... we start getting eggs thrown (at) us by airport workers! Guess they do hate us!’’

Herring seems amused by the incident.

‘‘First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans!’’ he tweeted. The game ‘‘should be fun!!’’

i don't even think we really need this thread anymore. the patriots are just going to murder everyone in the playoffs and super bowl unless they get p0wned by Eli and the Giants again.

they're unstoppable but Belicheat is Tom Coughlin's biotch.

Fixed for accuracy.

points per game: last year 15th, this year 13th
yards per game: 31st, 27th
rush yards per game: 17th, 10th
pass yards per game: 31st, 29th

improved in all 4 categories. they're not "still shit" - they've gone from bad to average. and when your offense is incredible, your defense can be average and you can still kill it.

haters gonna hate.

alasdair

lol, Patsie fans sure love their optimism.

Tell us how that Big O/little D formula has been working out lately? If the answer is anything but Super Bowl wins then dont bother answering.

points per game: last year 15th, this year 13th
yards per game: 31st, 27th
rush yards per game: 17th, 10th
pass yards per game: 31st, 29th

improved in all 4 categories. they're not "still shit" - they've gone from bad to average. and when your offense is incredible, your defense can be average and you can still kill it.

haters gonna hate.

alasdair

average? looks to me like they went fro shit to slightly less shitty.

Really excited for tonights game. I'm expecting Falcons to surprise and dominate the aints today.

if falcons seriously lose i may be as pissed as i was after falcons lost after having a first round bye in the playoffs in 2010.

^ what are they going to do differently this time?
average? looks to me like they went fro shit to slightly less shitty.
i might agree with that but, as i say, it's not the end of the world.

alasdair

oh - and fwiw, i fucking hate the patriots. i work with two blowhards from boston that are the most arrogant asshole sports fans i've ever met in my entire life. which is pretty typical for NE fans. they're the absolute worst.
they surely can't be worse than obnoxiously-entitled yankees fans and those appalling steelers fans whose team could be in last place in all of football and they'd continue to proclaim they're the best team in football :)

alasdair

I hate NFL fans who bring up statistics for every argument they make. I hate statistic guys.

Steelers will make the playoffs. I still say when they are healthy they are the best team in the NFL.

Just remember when the playoffs come around your regular season record doesn't mean shit.

^ what are they going to do differently this time?.

alasdair

I think they're gonna be able to stop the run now that they got Weatherspoon back. Last week vs. Doug Martin who has been going wild the falcons completely shut him down with a 2 average. If we can shut down the saints running game and make them one dimension i think we'll destroy. If not it will be a shoot out like last time.

Also, if you look at how much rush yards saints got in the 1st half vs. the 2nd half Falcons adjusted very well and shut them down in 2nd half so hopefully they know what to do to stop them now plus they got their best defensive player on the team back, Sean Weatherspoon imo.

it would suck if Asante Samuel cant play tho.

Also, today is gonna be the day Jacquizz Rodgers takes the starting job from Michael Turner.

i love jizz rodgers. i hope we get a fucking beast of a back for next season. i think mark ingram would work well.

i love jizz rodgers. i hope we get a fucking beast of a back for next season. i think mark ingram would work well.

ur kidding? Mark Ingram is a colossal bust.

I want someone who can catch the ball along with being able to run as well. Someone like Maurice Jones Drew who is probably gone from jags next season.

I hate NFL fans who bring up statistics for every argument they make. I hate statistic guys.
this explains a lot. i hate people who, when you ask them to support the argument that, say, the steelers are the #1 team in football when they're barely in the top 15, the best they can do is "THEY JUST ARE. GO STEELERS! #1"

what's the difference between a great team with a shitty record and a shitty team? while intangibles are a factor, stats are great because they allow greatness to be measured with some degree of objectivity (and objectivity is something which is obviously lacking in sports fans).

Steelers will make the playoffs.
looking at the playoff picture i think they probably will be there with the #6 seed. if new england gets #3 behind houston and baltimore, say, then we can have a bet.
I still say when they are healthy they are the best team in the NFL.
and, if they had more money, poor people would be rich people...
Just remember when the playoffs come around your regular season record doesn't mean shit.
sure, unless you miss the playoffs :)

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.