• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to prevent the munchies?

Keep drinking water. or as everyone has said before eating before is always good :)

i could swear ive seen this thread before. exact same question. my answer still stands:

ADDERALL (or other stimulants).

Enhances the good effects of weed, reduces couch lock and munchies, allows you to get lots of shit done while baked outta your mind. also the glorious headrushes happen much more often. just make sure you drink water.

if you dont want to take another drug, just eat before hand, or simply get a big jug of water and sip on it every time you feel hungry. unless you really are very hungry, you should have no problem, as the water will suppress your appetite somewhat. or you could just lock up the food before you get stoned and then get it out again when your sober.

As a stoner with an incredibly fast metabolism who usually eats 4-6 meals a day I've had plenty of experience.

If someone could direct me to a good resource on single/double serving edible extraction methods it would be much appreciated.
8o
yo got your answer right here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-fry-quot-edibles?highlight=quick+fry+edibles
i havent tried it myself due to the fact that it will stink up your house, and other people live here...

i always smoke a cig whenever i get the munchies lost about 15lbs doing that cuz weed increases the hell out of ur metabolism

Why not eat healthy things? I've eaten plain sliced carrots out of a can and they were delicious..and trippy looking to boot.

I just smoke a cigarette like the fellow before me stated. However, I can see where non-cigarette smokers wouldn't want to do that. Just drink more water and find something to take your mind off it.

This may sound counter intuitive but get so baked you dont think about eating

Try eating spinach salad with balsamic dressing! Delicious and healthy! Won't feel bad about eating a ton either! All Superfoods are my go-to for intense hunger!

Check out sugar free lollipops or something, fewer calories and keeps you busy for awhile.

I second the cig/coffee thing, as well.

Eat before you decide to get high... usually keeps me from eating the pantry