• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Flubromazepam.png

^ this is literally all I could find on wikipedia about it.

if it behaves anything like flunitrazepam and nitrazepam, then it should be a fucksight more fun than bromazepam. can't really say though.

Bromazepam with a fluorine ring? Hard to say; there is literally no anecdotal information on the topic. Another potentially toxic RC benzodiazepine...

Last edited:
how would the addition of flourine to the molecule structure of bromazepam affect the absorbance and effects of bromazepam?

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?

I have tried nine benzodaizepines, but haven't tried bromazepam so I can't say.

6 mg bromazepam has the same strengh as 10mg diazepam. Its quite anxiolytic so i dont like it all that much. You can say it lays between diazepam and lorazepam. But if the structure you posted is correct, its quite difrent from bromazepam. Bromine is subtituted by flourine and the pyridinyl ring of bromazepam is subtituted with a phenylbromide ring.

Flubromazepam:

Flubromazepam.png

Bromazepam:
232px-Bromazepam.svg.png

Thanks for the help guys! I found some info on a german forum (were not allowed to post links here right?). They like it, or so says google translate =D.

Gonna give it a spin now, wish me luck!

Benzoholic, don't forget come back and write your report, i'm a lil bit curious, i've tried bromazepam and i don't find it so good, IMO it's weak and boring..i've never tried nitrazepam, i've tried and abused flunitrazepam for years, it's a so fuckin addictive benzo, i'm sure that the most people vote it as the better benzo (from euphoria side), and i won't disagree, but it has sent A LOT of people in jail, waking up and don't remember anything at fuckin all, and A LOT others, even worse, to the grave..(OD with heroin, too common..). I don't know if nitrazepam it's smth like this, i hope it's not..I would like to know about flubromazepam, is it a RC like etizolam?

MartinFn%)

@MartinFn: It's an RC.

Now onto the trip report!

(I'm not as tolerant towards benzos as my nick suggests, keep that in mind :D)

Took one 4mg cap and waited for about forty min. Started noticing some sedating effects, but not that much so I took two more (12 mg total). Then things started happening, got a very nice anxiolytic feel that increased steadily to about two hours in.

I gotta say this is a really nice substance. The anxiolytic effect was strongest, with some muscle relaxing and not too much brainfog like on Phenazepam. Better than etizolam, and much more long lasting; I can still feel it more than 24 hours later. It also has a pleasant mood-lifting effect like some of my fav benzos. Didn't notice any unpleasant side effects either, no Phenazepam blackout or anything like that, though I haven't tried super high doses yet. The only bad part was that onset was pretty slow, over an hour to really feel good.

So Flubromazepam gets a thumbs up from me.

friend of mine said bromaz is like all the popular benzos rolled into one....BUT you have to take a high dose of it (tolerance speaking from him, not me) i know the supplier i get my xans from and next time i order i might buy a box of it. its just the whole 6mg thing that sucks...i take like 4mgs of alp a day, that would be 24mgs of bromaaz if i did my math right. the only plus i could see is it last longer. id be interested in trying flubropazepam too, why not lol.

You're right it's similar to clonazepam, didn't think about that.

I gotta say I love it... bought some for "research use" and its working really nice. Im surprised it's not better known.

You're right it's similar to clonazepam, didn't think about that.

I gotta say I love it... bought some for "research use" and its working really nice. Im surprised it's not better known.

Can't say I recognize the clonazepam in it; perhaps it is the slow metabolization = longer duration that is reminiscent of it? I do vouch for the anxiolytic part of earlier descriptions though. Only tested it out at ~4 mg and ~7 mg respectively. Doesn't feel like a trainwreck waiting to happen, like phenazepam did even at low doses, but you never know.

Can't say I recognize the clonazepam in it; perhaps it is the slow metabolization = longer duration that is reminiscent of it? I do vouch for the anxiolytic part of earlier descriptions though. Only tested it out at ~4 mg and ~7 mg respectively. Doesn't feel like a trainwreck waiting to happen, like phenazepam did even at low doses, but you never know.

Yeah, I mainly mean in relation to long half-life and anxiolytic nature. The onset effects are more in the diazepam ballpark (notably sedating). I tried 4mg a few days later, and still found it sedating for a an hour or so at the lower dose. For instance, I don't find clonazepam (1mg), lorazepam (2mg), alprazolam (1mg), or even etizolam (at 1mg) as sedating as 4mg of FB.

@Benzoholic: really, better than etizolam? i think you may have found the holy grail if that is the case.

I've never tried it,though I have heard a bit about this substance... As a person very fond of benzos I would greatly appreciate any further information;even anecdotal. Thanks,and I'll beginn my own research at once!

4mg - vaguely noticeable sedative effects with decent anxiolytic calmness lasting some 18 hours. Took a good 2 hours to get going, taken at 1pm, sleep that night was supreme

8mg - slightly more sedating around the 3 hour mark with some light nausea on the come up around 45 min. Excellent anxiolytic effects, with some very mild euphoria. Feelings lasted a good 24 hours. Again sleep was amazing and the afterglow lasted most of the next day.

12mg - Yet to try! But will tomorrow or Christmas Day.

Obviously it is very expensive at the moment but I am really looking forward to the effects of 12mg (+) in one go. I don't go in for comparing benzos but it feels like a diaz / etiz combo at 8mg and have heard 12mg produces alprazolam type effects so I'm looking forward to that :D

12mg is ace =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried virtually all benzodiazepines available plus 2 of the Z-drugs; zopiclone and zolpidem (benzodiazepine receptor agonists chemically unrelated to benzodiazepines), and I actually find the NON-benzodiazepine benzodiazepine receptor agonists much more fun than benzos, that both Z-drugs have a lot more "dirty", euphoric, drunken high and some psychedelic effects in higher doses, whereas benzos are really clean and mostly boring, and I think this has to do with receptor selectivity, very specific receptor activation produces boring, clean, subtle effects, whereas less specific receptor activation produces a broader spectrum of effects.

About the flubromazepam, if one can assume that neither the compund itself nor its metabolites have any significant effects OTHER than the activation of benzodiazepine receptors, then the compound is just as safe as any other benzodiazepine, which have some of widest therapeutic indexes of any medication; actually in healthy subjects, benzodiazepines very taken ALONE are considered too be almost non-lethal, as the mechanism of action provides a ceiling effect. But as noone knows if the compound have other effects than just being a benzo, it could be dangerous.